Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
So the receipt that we’ve spoke about her son is us writing about him yesterday … this was after Closhy lied that he was written about . Her son was never written about before Colshy lied that we spoke about him.

Reactions: 9

Ell87

VIP Member
I think Steven’s withdrawn that money and given it to her, he’s trying to cover his own arse by paying back the donations himself.
That would make sense! I do think she's taken the cunt out Colshy and the other lassies, but the cousin I'm not so sure about? She's in a box bubbling for gifts, she near had a heart attack when Colshy was going to end the live because she was upset saying no don't end it because of me I'll go on mute 🥴
She said everytime Kelly comes to Scotland she goes on a bender so why is she acting surprised that she's done exactly as she always does? She knew the x-rays weren't hers and sat back for weeks letting her lie to people for money!

cctm

VIP Member
Wtf was Colshy thinking even taking that smackheed into her house. Auld doolally grannies & tiktok is not a good mix.
Like we all said before senorita targets vulnerable
People and colshy fell for it hook line and sinker

Debcam

VIP Member
Apparently shes in a delicate place , colshy pure greetin ffs - wait till wee Les says I told you all so :ROFLMAO: 😭
Delicate place ? Is that how an absolute bender is being described now ?
That Colshy is an utter walloper and got a pure using off The Wan Toothed Bandit 🙄

• Haha

MOBO1973

VIP Member
You would think having a serious condition that affects your life so badly that this lying bastard would be able to spell scoliosis !!! She rips ma knitting . Can’t stand liars , she’s been caught out plain & simple . The audacity of these clowns expecting people to pay for new teeth . Wits Lala wanting new teeth for ?? Surely she’s needing to sort out that beach baw heid first . Priorities lala hen 😂😂
Lala also says she wanted to be involved in nae dials boxing , but she will need to fix her breathing first 🙈

I heard someone say if Kellys back so bad how can she think about sitting on a plane for hours to go get teeth done 🤔

• Haha

PhannyPhart

Lost all her teeth in a car crash, yet not a single visible mark or scar on that clapped in junkie face...hmm...

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
This cunts a walking miracle scoliosis with an operation that went wrong, nae spleen, 1 kidney, 2 lungs but only one works and nae teeth, wonder if she still has 10 toes 🤣
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I wish they had been in the one live last night for screen recordings ,it was a pain in the arse going between the two, she said last night there was no kids there but now she saying she was doing kids make up . Said she wasn’t in central station then said she was when big dirty Dawn said she had a video of her there asking some guy to come to a party . It’s lie after lie

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I wish they had been in the one live last night for screen recordings ,it was a pain in the arse going between the two, she said last night there was no kids there but now she saying she was doing kids make up . Said she wasn’t in central station then said she was when big dirty Dawn said she had a video of her there asking some guy to come to a party . It’s lie after lie
Their all a bunch of 2 faced bastards how quick have they turned on each other its hilarious 🤣 people should listen to what tattle says more because we're always right 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
If the smackheeds not bumped the go fund me money , then what is it she has done ?

Colshy’s a auld bam that needs to go dae something useful like change her pishy tena lady or suhin instead of making a cunt of herself on the internet.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Denise is up at Paisley court the morra, she’s had the bin bags oot again int she 😭
Wheres wee greta thunberg these days? Somebody needs to grass the binbag bandit to her shes single handedly causing the climate change crisis wi aw these bags shes wasting

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Spanor511

VIP Member
Why does anyone let that Andra in their box. Talks a power of pish that is barely understandable. Out her tits as usual.

cctm

VIP Member
That guy governor has just said there was a place in england or something that could do her teeth and she said to him i dont want to go there i really need a holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
🤣🤣😂😂 naw but shes a big character in borrheed and they aw had a vigil for her when she crashed
I can’t believe the utter shite she speaks. It’s even worse the people in her box that suck it all up and believe her. A vigil outside in Barrhead. She’s fried.
Also said she had a Cannula in her toe….she pulled it out and the nurses were pleading with her not to grass.

Last edited:
  • Haha