Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
I think its disgusting shes getting all these woman in her box and encouraging them to tell their story most of it to do with drugs why would you want to come on tt and air all your dirty laundry i just don't get it their all warped
Yes lets all tell our sad stories about drug addiction etc etc etc & our recovery - which seems great , helping others

But lets also DM cher (michelle says to Kelly) about how bad Les is & have her on our team

Cher - who sold fake blues & worse still gloats about it, cher who is proud of taking lines on camera , not forgetting the bullying she has done on the app to young girls, best pals , family blah blah blah

The group is a lot of crap , trying to help people but happy to invite Cher in & all go for Les - absolute bull shitters the lot of them, they need to take a good look at themselves , saw all the bears bouncing in to their live yesterday afternoon with their Queen & dawnski too :rolleyes:

I dont give a toss about go fund me - kelly will no be the first or last trying it - but making out they are a positive group , Cher & Olly both went for Les when she was at her lowest & weak - where is the positivity in that !!! I am glad Les is fighting back

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
I hope the Australian weans maw is a heidcase & jumps on a plane and swings her about Borrheid Main Street 🥳

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Senorita liar has told everyone that this rebecca character is the one putting the ‘lies’ all over tattle life 😂😂😂
Do these fuds no realise the stuff that gets put on tattle is because they themselves put their full lives on the Internet and LIE about stuff and then get found out 🤣 🙄
---
I hope the Australian weans maw is a heidcase & jumps on a plane and swings her about Borrheid Main Street 🥳
I think I'll email that clinic and ask them why they've stole big Kelly fae Barrheads xray and using it on their clinic website saying its a 12 Yr old 😂😂

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Another of Kelly Ferguson’s lies is she claims to be a professional singer who only lost out on a record deal due to her smack habit.

She dedicated this to us lot, her ‘haters’ earlier the day 😭😂

I don’t think it was the smack that was the issue wae the record deal hen.
That should come with a trigger warning I've got earphones on my poor fuckin ears 👂😂
---
I do love me a good crackpot worthy of their own thread. What's everyone wearing for this special occasion? I'm thinking this but it might be a tad risqué

View attachment 2879804
I'm just about to break open a new 20 pack of extra strong wans just for the occasion a wee bit of duck tape for a belt some red lippy and I'm ready 😂

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
These cunts are pure fried. I popped in earlier and they were all sitting about greeting. The bitch ditched you for a pipe, she's no fuckin deid. Calm doon Colshy, you auld tramp. Last time i saw that many wrinkles in motion was during a tea-bagging.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Her teeth are broon n rotted due to chasing the dragon. She was loyal to the foil for years, only reason her teeth are the state they are in.
Maybe someone on here or reading here will give her a free consultation
IMG_4936.jpeg
IMG_4937.jpeg
IMG_4938.jpeg
IMG_4939.jpeg
IMG_4940.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s now in the comments on Glasgow bible saying to wee Nellie that her bad teeth are part of her spinal problems. Thought they were knocked out in a car crash? Story has changed again!

IMG_3220.jpeg
IMG_3221.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
Tooting broon in Colshys spare room needs to the the title of her next thread 😂

She’s spent the lot on gear, bevy & Pringles. I hope the folk who donated are fuming, it’s what they get the stupid bastards.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t deal with all these desperate old women in this Kelly’s box, saying they never talk about anyone or bring drama but Lez deserves it? WTF has Lez done to any of them? Smackhead Kelly is using Lez to try and deflect from her LIES. They are obsessed with Lez. Hilarious. Lez is WINNING.

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
Who would have thought Kelly would fuck off wi the go fund me 🤣
She’s no relapsed coz she was never aff it to begin with. Idiots giving her money for “new teeth’ yeez have just funded her habit for a week. Aw for a good cause though 🤣

• Haha