Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debcam

VIP Member
So now she has just said in KS1's live that she mightve mixed up images coz she was searching on Google for stuff on her condition . Hmmmm thats very different to being adamant that the xray was of her spine and not a 12yr old kids 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is this the metal she was shouting about 😭😭😭😭😭 she says what do the want the metal oot my back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god
Aye she was saying thats her spine after the 69 degree curve was corrected with surgery 🥴 I never want to look at another X-ray of a spine as long as I live after searching for fucking ages for that second one, starting to feel like I could do spinal surgery myself 😭

She gets awffy triggered when folk point out her X-Rays are aff the google 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
I've heard it all now, señorita is singing for her teeth and lala is going to swim for hers 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

cctm

VIP Member
So she’s lost her teeth through
1. The car crash
2. Getting battered
3. Related to her some random Australian weans scoliosis

But naw it’s no been the smack that’s made her lose her teeth , definitely no 🤥
I dont think i will ever get over her getting caught using the australian weans xrays 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
The sheer amount of brute force that would've been required to directly impact her face in order to knock out all her teeth would've done a lot of damage. Her nose would be fucked, cheekbones and jaw shattered, the lot. The fact she thinks we're all idiots and will believe that this crash selectively took out all her fucking teeth and left the rest of her craniofacial bones perfectly intact is mind boggling.

Who did you crash into hen? A malicious dentist? Fuck sake. Anyone believing her shite deserves to lose their money.

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Colshy needs to take her face for a shite also she looks like she should be in an auld folks home not sat on a kids app.
Someone has told/shown colshy this and now shes saying rebecca is slagging her off on tattle shes saying shes going to rebecca/your door

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
Someone’s needing to come and get their auld granny colshy aff the internet because she’s making a right auld cunt of herself.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That Stevie that’s put the go fund me looks a creepy bastard. I canny unsee Humpty Dumpty he’s got a heid like a big egg
IMG_9111.jpeg

---
Awww nawww we’ve upset auld Colshy, we’re bad bastards so we are . The lovely Colshy that wanted to tie us up & torture us in a dark room , lovely wummin so she is 😂
---
There the water works on noo 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

cctm

VIP Member
😭😭😭😭😭 the bin bag bandit will forever make me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what makes it worse is that i have suspicions that someones helped denise ‘binbag up’ 💀💀💀💀theres nae way someone that stupid could have tied all them knots
---
I do love me a good crackpot worthy of their own thread. What's everyone wearing for this special occasion? I'm thinking this but it might be a tad risqué

View attachment 2879804
If anyone could carry it off it would be YOU defo not denise she looked a right cnut

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Kelly was more worried incase they found the sex toys & strap-on in her bag 💀😭😂
Canny breathe 😂
---
She’s got a squashed lung now to add to her list of ailments hahahaha
---
Kelly keeps mentioning Colshy has mobility problems , issues with her feet so Kelly had to kept her in the house with things like changing her begging . The auld yin didn’t have sair feet when she was full eh gear bouncing about to GBX lifting her top flashing her gut 😭😂
---
Kelly’s said she took a drugs test when she got home and all that showed was cocaine. She also said she’s on painkillers for her back that they give to people who are dying with cancer. Surely those meds would have showed up on the drugs test too 🥴she’s also just said Colshy gave her Valium, yet this didn’t show up on the drugs test either. She’s not done any drugs test

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The fact she thinks this Rebecca Weir is behind us writing about her makes me howl. We don’t need Rebecca Weir, yer on the hoosewifes radar now Kelly, you’ll not be able to go for a piss without one of us lot finding out about it hen.

• Haha
Stole aw colshys tin foil. I told yez. Poor colshy has went to try and line the bottom of her air fryer and she’s discovered Kelly’s been through her kitchen cupboards like a scrap metal merchant.

• Haha

PhannyPhart

See if you can sit on Tiktok live all day and night, you can do a call centre shift working from home. Save your wages and buy your own fucking teeth, you lazy, lying, junkie boot.

Last edited:

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s sitting saying her views go down when she starts singing because people are more interested in watching the drama , naw it’s because your singing is absolutely fucking shite 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cctm

VIP Member
the newest liar to be discovered on tiktok running aboot the app acting like drew barrymore but the fact theres a injured man lurking in her past makes her more of a michael barrymore

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I like Ben as well. She could eat half these cunts alive without breaking a sweat. She's no daft. And the fact she has kept that fucking accent up for over a year, half of that while stoned, is quite the achievement.
---

• Haha
  • Heart