Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now ladies and gentlemen, we have the latest banger to descend on Scottish TikTok.
Another beg, claiming she is raising money to get new teeth after having hers broken in a car crash, although all the evidence seems to point to them falling out after taking too much smack

She’s also a scoliosis warrior, having had multiple surgeries to correct her back, as she has evidenced with a picture she ripped off Google of a 12 year old child’s . From Australia.

Also plead guilty to assault, but claims that she never done it. The court reports don’t lie, hen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just marking my place on Senorita Scotland’s ( Kelly Ferguson from Barrhead, East Renfrewshire ) thread wae the receipts that she stole a 12 year old Australian wean with scoliosis’s spinal X-Ray aff Google & tried to pass it off as her own in order to gain sympathy to get donations for new teeth

Kelly saying the X-Ray is hers

IMG_8986.jpeg

The X-Ray she showed is found on Google by searching ‘ 69 degree scoliosis’

IMG_9023.jpeg

The X-ray she shows is of a 12 year old child posted on the Victorian Orthopaedic Centre website based in Australia

IMG_8985.jpeg

Side by side, it’s the same X-Ray

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
the newest liar to be discovered on tiktok running aboot the app acting like drew barrymore but the fact theres a injured man lurking in her past makes her more of a michael barrymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another of Kelly Ferguson’s lies is she claims to be a professional singer who only lost out on a record deal due to her smack habit.

She dedicated this to us lot, her ‘haters’ earlier the day 😭😂

I don’t think it was the smack that was the issue wae the record deal hen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I do love me a good crackpot worthy of their own thread. What's everyone wearing for this special occasion? I'm thinking this but it might be a tad risqué

1713299487529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another of Kelly Ferguson’s lies is she claims to be a professional singer who only lost out on a record deal due to her smack habit.

That should come with a trigger warning I've got earphones on my poor fuckin ears 👂😂
---
I do love me a good crackpot worthy of their own thread. What's everyone wearing for this special occasion? I'm thinking this but it might be a tad risqué

View attachment 2879804
I'm just about to break open a new 20 pack of extra strong wans just for the occasion a wee bit of duck tape for a belt some red lippy and I'm ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

🤣 she's bleeping terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😭😭😭😭😭 the bin bag bandit will forever make me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what makes it worse is that i have suspicions that someones helped denise ‘binbag up’ 💀💀💀💀theres nae way someone that stupid could have tied all them knots
---

View attachment 2879804
If anyone could carry it off it would be YOU defo not denise she looked a right cnut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think its disgusting shes getting all these woman in her box and encouraging them to tell their story most of it to do with drugs why would you want to come on tt and air all your dirty laundry i just don't get it their all warped

Reactions: 10
I think its disgusting shes getting all these woman in her box and encouraging them to tell their story most of it to do with drugs why would you want to come on tt and air all your dirty laundry i just don't get it their all warped
Its very personal and my heart goes out to the woman tonight the story was tragic but they need to be careful who they are trusting but they all seem to think senorita is amazing and cares about them 🫣🫣 she cares about looking like she cares about them thats all
---
Offt what a fkn combination of lunacy 🫣
The world is NOT ready for that

• Haha
Reactions: 8