Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The balance is way off between houses vs drama. And it feels very staged

It's a shame as I prefer it location and house wise to selling sunset.

Also, I still can't work out how working in real estate works. They seem to come and go, not sell anything for ages (if at all) and have no basic salary.
Yeah that seems to be how it works. That's why alot of them are former models or actors, who did it during slumps in that line of work.

On the show, Ali hasn't even passed her exams yet she's in the office and going to brokers opens.

Reactions: 6
Cannot stand Hall. Nasty woman. Weirdo about Kayla and lying on the podcast then started crying and pulling the “we’re both single mothers” card - I’m so annoyed Kayla fell for it!!

she’s so messy clearly going back and forth between her bf and Tyler. I almost felt bad for the boyfriend. She clearly wanted Tyler but was using this guy cos she’s rich/successful. Kissing/sleeping with Tyler then partying in Vegas with the other guy. Going to London to visit the other guy, then coming home and confessing feels for Tyler. If it were a man behaving like this I feel like people would be more grossed out by it.

The Sean and Austin stuff was weird and I was inclined to believe it. (Think homophobic high school jock calling people the f-slur cos he’s closeted himself). Then it turned out TYLER was also sending Sean weird messages and acting weird? Sending gifts?? Were they both gay for him?! Lots of projection going on it seemed. But then when Sean was confronted about the weed cookies/threesome story, he said he never said that?! I don’t know what to believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My feeling was there was definitely truth in the austin and sean one. Tyler and sean I think Tyler just loves attention and flirts with anyone and is maybe a cock tease. But sean definitely embellished it as he gave himself away.

Reactions: 4
The balance is way off between houses vs drama. And it feels very staged

It's a shame as I prefer it location and house wise to selling sunset.

Also, I still can't work out how working in real estate works. They seem to come and go, not sell anything for ages (if at all) and have no basic salary.
I would guess they make money off being an influencer . I think some of them are realtors and do earn money from commission. The Oppenheimer group are an actual real estate company.

Reactions: 1
I swear it took to season 7 of selling sunset to explain the commission breakdown. I knew there was no way the commission on screen went to the agents, but I didn't remember the split between agent and oppenheimer being mentioned before

Love the show, much more than Selling Sunset.
Honestly cannot stand hall and polly!
Love ali (feel she was slightly set up with the open house situation)
Initially believed Sean but the last ep has me doubting it .. and everyone else on the show it seems

Reactions: 5
Polly is a nasty jealous bitchy hypocrite. She has behaved like an utter pig towards housemates in front of other realtors at parties. What she said to Jarvis in front of her fiance, was far worse than Ali sticking up for her friend at the open house. Polly and Hall are the biggest gas lighters who act like their tit don't stink.
Its hard to watch.

Reactions: 11
right, I’ve watched the final episode. There is definitely something murky between Sean, Austin and Tyler. None of them are innocent. I could be completely wrong here, but is it possible Sean has got the wrong end of the stick at times. Eg Tyler giving him gifts/ booze is polite - you go to someone’s home, you take something??

Why are Polly and Gio hellbent on sticking the knife into Ally? Considering it was Gio’s house (and he had double booked himself) surely it’s his job to prep someone standing in for him? Even I know Ally is green. Feels like she was set up.

Reactions: 8
Guys are a lot of affectionate and flirty with eachother these days, so the gym bro comments about legs could be innocent. But you'd think sean would know that.

That said, heart emojis at the end of tears and Tyler's wording was odd. And Austin really gives me 'its cool, just don't tell anybody bro' vibes

Screenshot_20240506_170154_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Talking of their behaviour... In one episode they were at the house with a car on the wall which was next to a nature reserve with a turtle.

Sean was there to meet with the homeowner and others (Kayla, Ali etc) also turned up.

It was so weird how, when entering the house they hugged their colleagues before then being introduced to the client. Surely first things first, being a business meeting, they should have gone up and introduced themselves to the client/homeowner to be professional?

Reactions: 11
Polly is a nasty jealous bitchy hypocrite. She has behaved like an utter pig towards housemates in front of other realtors at parties. What she said to Jarvis in front of her fiance, was far worse than Ali sticking up for her friend at the open house. Polly and Hall are the biggest gas lighters who act like their tit don't stink.
Its hard to watch.
I wrote castmates not housemates 😅 and can't edit it for some reason 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
right, I’ve watched the final episode. There is definitely something murky between Sean, Austin and Tyler. None of them are innocent. I could be completely wrong here, but is it possible Sean has got the wrong end of the stick at times. Eg Tyler giving him gifts/ booze is polite - you go to someone’s home, you take something??
I think that’s right about Sean. I fully believed him, then it turned out what he was claiming as “nice legs” from Austin was actually “them legs” after they had worked out together which is VERY different. Maybe he’s not the most reliable narrator. I don’t like how he acted like the weed cookies threesome was the most ridiculous thing he’d ever heard when confronted about it in front of the group. So it’s like, ok. Maybe he embellished a tonne or read it wrong.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s right about Sean. I fully believed him, then it turned out what he was claiming as “nice legs” from Austin was actually “them legs” after they had worked out together which is VERY different. Maybe he’s not the most reliable narrator. I don’t like how he acted like the weed cookies threesome was the most ridiculous thing he’d ever heard when confronted about it in front of the group. So it’s like, ok. Maybe he embellished a tonne or read it wrong.
Sean is a gay man. I’d be surprised if he’d never come across edibles or been invited to a threesome 😂

I think that's what got me, not so much him just being a bi man, but he lives in LA/Southern California and he is very good looking. No way was that his first invite

Sean was tit stirring, he went to Austin’s house had a good time and misinterpreted it, Tyler is a flirt. I have guy friends, all married after a gym session or run they give compliments it’s not sexual.
Tyler giving a gift after a party not a big deal, oldfashioned politeness.
Sean showed himself a layer when he acted shocked in fI ale, Kayla was so surprised. I didn’t like his obliviousness when Austin came onto him hot in the office, he didn’t want a public scene and being confronte.

feel that hall & Tyler was a drag and needed to be cut
Polly I liked more this season and she had obviously been working hard or jason wouldn’t have given her the athlete client.

jarvis was a sidekick this season and wanted another moment in the spot light
Rose enjoyed watching the fighting in the office, I was like girl you enjoying it as much as the viewers were but she barely said two sentences all season. Wanted her to have a better storyline after the showdown at the dinner table last season.

brandi was her normal depressing stuck up self, girl you don’t create a devision after saying you hope to get a client through your husband, your not an expert and I doubt any athletes want to discuss sports with you because you come off as so suerior all the time. Learn to smile

Gio I think had a right to be upset if he was used to get a client but should have been told before Kayla got the house that the client had rejected him. He will not help anyone at all.

austin’s wife seems hard to live with so I feel sorry for him as he is trying his hardest, felt bad about the agent using him to get to Jason. At least Jason did the right thing and gave him part of the deal money.

ali is too try hard for me, fake I’m ride or die for my friends, she tit talked rose completely so why get fired up about it. Rose has another user attached to her again. Think she will be kept but only for the show

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There is an Asian lady in the office who I’ve seen a couple of times but unsure if she’s said anything.

I really don’t like Polly. She has mean girl vibes and that fake accent winds me up.

TMZ is reporting Sean has left the OC, followed by Tyler who rejoined daddy.

• Heart
There is an Asian lady in the office who I’ve seen a couple of times but unsure if she’s said anything.

I really don’t like Polly. She has mean girl vibes and that fake accent winds me up.

TMZ is reporting Sean has left the OC, followed by Tyler who rejoined daddy.
Yeah 3 of them have left so if there's another series there should be some new faces

Tyler is just a giant nepo man baby

Reactions: 12
Is Tyler constantly high? His eyes are always red rimmed like he's stoned or has allergies.
I wish Polly would have left as well.