Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sunset ladies seem fun, yes little dramas here and there but generally fun to be around. This lot seem scary!

Alexandre Rose has hardly spoken the entire 3 series! When Ali was banging on the window she was just on her phone by herself, at a brokers opening. I'm sure it was all edited bur still seemed odd.

Reactions: 8
The Sunset ladies seem fun, yes little dramas here and there but generally fun to be around. This lot seem scary!

Alexandre Rose has hardly spoken the entire 3 series! When Ali was banging on the window she was just on her phone by herself, at a brokers opening. I'm sure it was all edited bur still seemed odd.
I think Jarvis was her only ally and now they’re not friends she might just be on her own a lot but still wants to be on the show…

Reactions: 3
Denial is a river in Egypt, Austin is gay
Completey agree. Even though Sean's story doesn't make sense and might not be true. There's something off about Austin since the first season. Big angry dick energy. Him and his wife always seemed an odd pairing. They don't seem that close either and she seems quite miserable and detached. They act like they've been married 20 years and are over it.

Reactions: 12
I don't know about gay, but definitely bi 'don't tell anyone bro' curious

Reactions: 8
Finally caught up on Season 3… what is with Rose looking like a fish in every scene she’s in? She never says a word, just stands gawping 🤷🏻‍♀️

At first I used to like the way Jason sat at the back of the office but I quickly realised he needs to pull some authority with these agents, you can see he has his favourites!!

Reactions: 13
Finally caught up on Season 3… what is with Rose looking like a fish in every scene she’s in? She never says a word, just stands gawping 🤷🏻‍♀️

At first I used to like the way Jason sat at the back of the office but I quickly realised he needs to pull some authority with these agents, you can see he has his favourites!!
Do those little evil baldies actually do any work, it’s wild 😭
They would all fail a desk safety assessment in that office where is HR

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not entirely sure they do work!! The only sale I’ve seen lately is the low priced one Jason rang the bell for. Mind you he’ll be raking in commission so doesn’t need to do anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think Brett works for the O Group anymore does he?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s crazy how Austin was physical with a colleague and there were no repercussions for him.

Reactions: 7
I’m not entirely sure they do work!! The only sale I’ve seen lately is the low priced one Jason rang the bell for. Mind you he’ll be raking in commission so doesn’t need to do anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think Brett works for the O Group anymore does he?
I think he does but I think Jason is the one in charge of OC maybe?

Reactions: 1
In the final episode (I won't say spoilers), Jason makes a swift exit! Zero leadership skills that one.

Reactions: 9
Woah! There is a lot to digest there.

I really don’t want to have to watch it again but anyone remember who mentioned dope cookies Threesome first? 😂

We all know raising in front of tv crews is all about the drama but who do we believe?

Reactions: 7
I am SURE I watched a scene where Sean said weed cookies to Kayla and Ali.

I do deffo think Sean had some sort of falling out with Jason and Co and/or the filming crew as the editing has made him out to be shady..... no smoke without fire

Reactions: 5