Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newest season— I’ve seen more of Alex Hall’s boobs than my own. Her and Polly are so attention seeking.
Such nasty behaviour all of the time but I’m still confused why they hate Jarvis so much. Like everything they said she was crazy for doing seemed normal 🤔 lots of people are married several times and that thing Tyler said about finding her at a “swingers party”, I had 2 notes; 1. why was he there in the 1st place if he’d going to bring it up that it was a weird experience? Surely talking about it means you were there for it too, and 2) even if it was a swingers party, why are you kink shaming her out of nowhere?

The whole thing happening with Brandi where Hall was acting scared when Brandis just defending herself didn’t make sense to me either.

I don’t particularly like any of the office but that small group of 4 just seem to pick at and bully the others for no reason

Reactions: 11
Just finishing the series, are Alex and Tyler together? That's where I feel this is going. She's incredibly smug this season especially with the Tyler situation. I don't get the attraction with him tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also her and Polly are crazy!!

Reactions: 6
I think they turn it up to ninety for the sake of the cameras. I don’t think there’s any interest there once they aren’t rolling though.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Rewatching season 1 urgh Brandi always saying "this tit doesn't actually matter I see life differently now because my mum has cancer" yet is bitching about Jarvis and Rose and arguing constantly right in the middle of the drama. Brandi is definitely jealous of them as she is struggling as a new broker whereas (the show portrays) they are the highest performing women.

Polly and Alex hall are total bullies. Those 2 plus tyler and austin make me gag especially with that "nosey" BS and Polly stripping off naked in front of the married men double standards urghhhhh
---
When Tyler is really pleased with himself and his 40m listing and Rose asks Tyler how he got it and he meekly responds its a contact of his real estate father's (rose probs knows this full well). And Rose says wow I wish I had a dad like that.
Lmaooooooooooo

Hope Rose and Jarvis come back together and make up as they are the only 2 likeable characters on the show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved Austin and his family. The discussions sounded like going towards seperation as work getting in between but the date night confirmed otherwise. I cant stand Kayla, so OTT and attention seeking. Not enough houses imo, only saw a handful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loved Austin and his family. The discussions sounded like going towards seperation as work getting in between but the date night confirmed otherwise. I cant stand Kayla, so OTT and attention seeking. Not enough houses imo, only saw a handful.
Totally agree, that's what made me watch selling sunset in the first place. All the gorgeous houses. Any that were shown were the girls houses, I want to see how the boys hustle more.
The way they behave at the parties showing off the houses would put you off using the O group in the real world, they're so unprofessional 😂

Reactions: 7
The season is a year behind, in an interview Alex Hall says watch season 3 for a development. Tyler only just left.

couldn’t get big listings without dads help so returned to his firm.

• Haha
The season is a year behind, in an interview Alex Hall says watch season 3 for a development. Tyler only just left.

couldn’t get big listings without dads help so returned to his firm.
I don't really know the backstory of him apart from being married to Brittany snow. His dad got him the listing's?

I see Alex Hall & Tyler don’t follow each other on insta so guess they haven’t worked out.. the surprise🙄

Why did he leave his dad's place??
Says in an article that he wanted to stand on his own feet and saw the opportunity with Jason opening the office.
the house he showed on season 2 is because its a old client of his fathers, he hasn’t done much work himself.
for someone who was meant to have experience he had no contacts outside dads

So we know the cast on Selling Sunset don't really work selling realestate when not filming (if at all). Is it the same with this cast? Are any of these guys going to the office week in and week out when not filming?

So we know the cast on Selling Sunset don't really work selling realestate when not filming (if at all). Is it the same with this cast? Are any of these guys going to the office week in and week out when not filming?
Jarvis doesn’t she is on permanent holiday but I think the other alexandras do, gio does but is on paternity leave.
I think like the original cast some of them do other jobs too, they only on commission so if they aren’t successful like the top agents they are doing other jobs

Did anyone see that Tyler has completely pied off Hall? Ha. Couldn't have happened to a bigger pick me.

Rewatching season 2 and Brandi's family is so cute and wholesome (well it looks like from the one scene lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're right, I stand corrected. Must have misheard, in my defence I had my back to the tele and was doing DIY when I binged the whole series 🤣
I'm now rewatching and hall said on the couch when discussing her bday party "polly turns 45" and polly replies "47 actually" so I didn't mishear 😂 maybe it was a joke though

Just stared season 2 so way behind but all the drama seems so stupid … a “public divorce ?” Really ? Who are these people.. why would your client know or even care if two people in an office were seeing each other 😴😴😴

Reactions: 2