Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t see a thread for selling the OC, so have made one.

On episode 1, does Alex ever put her boobs away? 😳😂.

seems like it is going to be as full of drama as Selling Sunset is anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t see a thread for selling the OC, so have made one.

On episode 1, does Alex ever put her boobs away? 😳😂.

seems like it is going to be as full of drama as Selling Sunset is anyway 🤣
I've binge watched the series already! Most of them are hideous backstabbing hypocritical witches! The houses are insane though and you see more of them than in SS.

On episode 7. I can't stand Polly.
She's horrible.

Reactions: 5
On episode 7. I can't stand Polly.
Is polly the one with the British Australian accent? She’s annoying as duck. Between her and Chelsea on selling sunset, where do they find British people like them. Keep them over there though, we don’t want them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, watching a scene with polly and Kayla. Moaning about who has it worse. Kayla is so bloody negative 😫.

Reactions: 3
Alex Hall seems like she wants to be Christine Quinn but doesn’t have the same likeability at all. Also, This series seems to be edited like it’s on season 4 instead of season 1

Reactions: 7
Alex Hall seems like she wants to be Christine Quinn but doesn’t have the same likeability at all. Also, This series seems to be edited like it’s on season 4 instead of season 1
I thought of her more as Crishelle, and Kayla is Amanza. I’m not sure who tweedle dum and tweedle Dee are like yet (the two Alexandra’s)

Reactions: 4
Honestly acting like after 2 episodes I know everyone's names! There's 3 Alex for godsake!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, watching a scene with polly and Kayla. Moaning about who has it worse. Kayla is so bloody negative 😫.
Kayla needs some help. I get the impression the girl is just about keeping her nose above water to keep it together and being on this show isn't going to do her any favours. Putting your private life out there and being filmed slating clients is not going to create a steady basis for her.

I’m loving the houses but have no idea who anyone is I can’t keep up 🤣
The houses are ridiculous!! Who has that kind of money? How? It is such a different reality to mine. And who'd want to sell them? They're lovely. And where's all their stuff? I have so much stuff. I bet they don't even have one drawer that you rely on to find random tit because it's just where you dump everything.

Reactions: 10
Can’t get into this at all!

Really trying and can’t understand it as I was hooked on selling sunset from day 1 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Kayla is so annoying.

How many cleaners do you have to hire to clean a 5 bed 9.5 bathroom house! I bet they spent a fortune on duck toilet cleaner 😂

I don’t think that one of the many Alex’s (started to remind me of recess with all the Ashley’s 😂) snubbed gios wife… wife did not ‘put her arms out to give her a big hug a huge hello’ or whatever he said, she just sort of glanced at Alex, hovered about and wandered off a bit from what I could see and I rewound it watched it three times!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Polly is absolutely awful. I actually quite like the unpopular pair Rose and Jarvis. I know a lot of it is made up for viewing, but I think that Jason and the Oppenheim group have a real problem with the work environment that they create/ allow - including with the drinking culture. Kayla (who I dislike) said she could even remember coming on to what'shisname because she was drunk. Yet the next day she was drinking again. Jason also sits looking like a stupid idiot when the women are slagging each other off and arguing. He never does or says anything effective.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Polly is absolutely awful. I actually quite like the unpopular pair Rose and Jarvis. I know a lot of it is made up for viewing, but I think that Jason and the Oppenheim group have a real problem with the work environment that they create/ allow - including with the drinking culture. Kayla (who I dislike) said she could even remember coming on to what'shisname because she was drunk. Yet the next day she was drinking again. Jason also sits looking like a stupid idiot when the women are slagging each other off and arguing. He never does or says anything effective.
I've binged the lot. The houses are insane! First, I certainly wouldn't want to be the wife or partner of any bloke working in that office. FAR too much touchy feely, we're just friends stuff going on with a few of the blokes allowing themselves to be in a compromised position and so immature for marriage. The egos of them all! Omg! Full of themselves. I went from liking, not liking the Alex's and I'm still unsure who I'd choose as a friend from them but agree the drinking culture is unbelievably outdated and Jason appears to encourage the witch bating in the office, I can't see how either can be good for the company image. I LOVE it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've binged the lot. The houses are insane! First, I certainly wouldn't want to be the wife or partner of any bloke working in that office. FAR too much touchy feely, we're just friends stuff going on with a few of the blokes allowing themselves to be in a compromised position and so immature for marriage. The egos of them all! Omg! Full of themselves. I went from liking, not liking the Alex's and I'm still unsure who I'd choose as a friend from them but agree the drinking culture is unbelievably outdated and Jason appears to encourage the witch bating in the office, I can't see how either can be good for the company image. I LOVE it!
Definitely way too much touchy feely stuff. I guess the money that they get from the show must outweigh any potential damage to relationships?

Reactions: 7
Definitely way too much touchy feely stuff. I guess the money that they get from the show must outweigh any potential damage to relationships?
Yeah, it's a surreal environment. Superficial, competitive and a viewing treat!

Reactions: 5
Joining this thread, binging through the series and just came to say Polly gives off neurotic/ psycho vibes! Hate the accent too.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched episode 6 with the argument at the end about the co listing. Alex Hall really embarrassed herself, whining in front of everyone and then legged it up when someone spoke out against her. A true mean girl.

Reactions: 13