Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually hate reality tv but I've just started watching this and I hate myself but, I can't stop watching lol

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how the commission works? I assume the company gets the commission they talk about and then the agent gets a percentage of that?

Is it me or does season 2 ramp up the fake reality stuff and drop the home stuff? There seems to be more set up scenarios, hair touching, eye dabbing, lots of 'it's a lot' 'so much going on right now' 'I've been through a lot' etc

Season 3 seems very heavy on pinning anyone that disagrees with the core 4 bullies as “the problem”, even when they’re in the right

Reactions: 1
There does seem to br more made up drama vs selling sunset

I really couldn't care less about alex hall and nepo bland boy Tyler

The sean vs austin I couldn't tell how much is made up as there's plenty of straight guys like him who flirt with gay guys and are curious. I could definitely feel truth to that somewhere

I binged it yesterday, it seemed quite short. Most episodes were 30 mins

Reactions: 4
I also felt there may be some truth in the Sean Austin drama BUT Austin has done zero so far and I wondered if they were trying to make him more interesting 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I watched three episodes last night. I was under the influence but I don’t think much happened - so much made up drama.
Were any houses actually shown??😂
The only house I remember was Polly's one with a swamp out the back and in the flightpath of the airport.. For $7.5m. And apparently on that street the hill is falling away into the swamp. Good luck there Polly.

Reactions: 3
I saw that episode last night🤣

do with think Austin is trying to live beyond his means with the two bedroom house for 2.5m dollars

I really don’t like Hall. She is nasty

Hall’s chest area is her whole personality oh, and her hair. How many times did she touch the side bits at the fire scene?! She really thinks shes right 100% of the time, total mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 4
Hall and the opening scene of her coming in the office with her boobs hanging out 🙄.

I find Jarvis ( is that the blond one?) really annoying. Also dislike Polly. She is an arse. Does anyone know where she is from in the UK? She sounds northern to me 🤔. Also her outfits are 🫤. Her and Chelsea ( selling sunset) have hideous dress sense but in very different ways.

Is it just me or is everyone in Selling OC unlikeable and annoyingly try hard for camera time? With maybe the exception of the new girl Ali she seems okay so far…

• Heart
I love Kayla’s pink suit at the house showing . Would never wear it myself though.
---
Is it just me or is everyone in Selling OC unlikeable and annoyingly try hard for camera time? With maybe the exception of the new girl Ali she seems okay so far…
Yes I agree - new girl seems fine so far. Will have to see who she aligns herself with.
---
Blue checked suit and bright orange shoes?🤢

I think they brought in Ali (the new girl) to be the down to earth, girl next door type - like Chrishell on Selling Sunset. She's very likeable.

They needed a character like that because the rest of the cast are dull and unlikeable.

Ali was on a previous Adam Divello series called Music City in Nashville.

The balance is way off between houses vs drama. And it feels very staged

It's a shame as I prefer it location and house wise to selling sunset.

Also, I still can't work out how working in real estate works. They seem to come and go, not sell anything for ages (if at all) and have no basic salary.