Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she meant to be from originally? Leeds?
Lancashire. I think she tries to do Valley Girl and then ends up slipping back into the common accent (which isn’t a diss - I share the accent with her! Haha)

Reactions: 5
Lancashire. I think she tries to do Valley Girl and then ends up slipping back into the common accent (which isn’t a diss - I share the accent with her! Haha)
Hahaha wtf Lancashire I thought she was from Yorkshire! Crazy

Reactions: 1
Gave up Buying London, it was rubbish.

Watching the new season of The Parisian Agency and the properties are stunning. In the first few epsidoes theres New York lofts, Parisian flats, a chateau with a horse stud and a church conversion. I think that show has the best properties
The clients are interesting too, some are families, entrepreneurs, eccentric older ladies - interesting to hear what they like or don't about the houses.

Reactions: 2
I’m not finished yet but there’s something strange about Ali. Just seems strange and out of place

Reactions: 4
I’m not finished yet but there’s something strange about Ali. Just seems strange and out of place
I thought the same. It felt like she was only brought in to create drama. The whole nonsense about backing her friends who she'd known dor 2 minutes was bizarre

Reactions: 3
Ali was added just for the show wasn't she? And then Jason basically sacked her cos she wasn't learning real estate quick enough.

Reactions: 2