Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Polly is absolutely awful. I actually quite like the unpopular pair Rose and Jarvis. I know a lot of it is made up for viewing, but I think that Jason and the Oppenheim group have a real problem with the work environment that they create/ allow - including with the drinking culture. Kayla (who I dislike) said she could even remember coming on to what'shisname because she was drunk. Yet the next day she was drinking again. Jason also sits looking like a stupid idiot when the women are slagging each other off and arguing. He never does or says anything effective.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Polly my husband had cheated on me so I get triggered when someone flirts with a married man.
Oh please! Proceeds flirting with a married man herself. Total hypocrite!

Reactions: 21

pommynoir

VIP Member
Couldn’t see a thread for selling the OC, so have made one.

On episode 1, does Alex ever put her boobs away? 😳😂.

seems like it is going to be as full of drama as Selling Sunset is anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Catwoman

VIP Member
Polly is absolutely awful. I actually quite like the unpopular pair Rose and Jarvis. I know a lot of it is made up for viewing, but I think that Jason and the Oppenheim group have a real problem with the work environment that they create/ allow - including with the drinking culture. Kayla (who I dislike) said she could even remember coming on to what'shisname because she was drunk. Yet the next day she was drinking again. Jason also sits looking like a stupid idiot when the women are slagging each other off and arguing. He never does or says anything effective.
I've binged the lot. The houses are insane! First, I certainly wouldn't want to be the wife or partner of any bloke working in that office. FAR too much touchy feely, we're just friends stuff going on with a few of the blokes allowing themselves to be in a compromised position and so immature for marriage. The egos of them all! Omg! Full of themselves. I went from liking, not liking the Alex's and I'm still unsure who I'd choose as a friend from them but agree the drinking culture is unbelievably outdated and Jason appears to encourage the bitch bating in the office, I can't see how either can be good for the company image. I LOVE it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

electricmallows

VIP Member
Polly my husband had cheated on me so I get triggered when someone flirts with a married man.
Oh please! Proceeds flirting with a married man herself. Total hypocrite!
Oh that made me roll my eyes. When she said “We’re friends, it’s not the same as you trying to kiss him” while she was basically sitting on his lap 🙄 that whole group has more red flags than a Liverpool game

• Haha
Reactions: 16

poppyred05

The office is soooo bitchy!!! Alex hall storming off was ridiculous. If you bring it up during a team meeting infront of everyone, that’s their invite to join in. Seems a very toxic office. None seem as likeable as the selling sunset cast..

Reactions: 16

uninspired

Anyone been watching the new series?
There is something seriously wrong with Polly. Aside from being obnoxious, she talks over people during arguments and never seems to say anything valid.
Don’t get be started on Alex Hall, what an awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

pommynoir

VIP Member
On episode 7. I can't stand Polly.
Is polly the one with the British Australian accent? She’s annoying as fuck. Between her and Chelsea on selling sunset, where do they find British people like them. Keep them over there though, we don’t want them 😂

• Haha

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Kayla is so annoying.

How many cleaners do you have to hire to clean a 5 bed 9.5 bathroom house! I bet they spent a fortune on duck toilet cleaner 😂

I don’t think that one of the many Alex’s (started to remind me of recess with all the Ashley’s 😂) snubbed gios wife… wife did not ‘put her arms out to give her a big hug a huge hello’ or whatever he said, she just sort of glanced at Alex, hovered about and wandered off a bit from what I could see and I rewound it watched it three times!

• Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Joining this thread, binging through the series and just came to say Polly gives off neurotic/ psycho vibes! Hate the accent too.

Reactions: 14

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I could see through Alex straight away. She is just awful snd super fake and kind of reminds me of Crishell.

Don’t know why everyone is mad about Tayler, not that attractive.

Polly is totally mad and scary and how she sounds Northern and British I do not know, all I can hear is weird Australian twang. She tries to come across as classy Brit but instead more like a fish wife

I thought Brandy came across as two faced but I don’t think she is as bad as Alex and Polly.

Kayla comes across as very insecure, I can’t decide if I like / trust her.

I really quite liked Jarvis & Rose, love their confidence and you can tell that other cast members are feeling intimidated. Will be interesting how alliances change in the next season.

Binged through and must say liked it more then Selling Sunset

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched episode 6 with the argument at the end about the co listing. Alex Hall really embarrassed herself, whining in front of everyone and then legged it up when someone spoke out against her. A true mean girl.

Reactions: 13

JellybeanSunday

I’m binge watching now I’m on episode 6, Polly’s accent drives me mad, earlier episodes she had a strange English/Australian accent now all of a sudden she sounds like she’s from Yorkshire/ up north! I actually quite like Gio and the two Alexandra’s!!

Reactions: 12

candyland_

VIP Member
When the last episode was done I thought huh… where’s the next one? It just seemed to randomly end.

Reactions: 11

electricmallows

VIP Member
Newest season— I’ve seen more of Alex Hall’s boobs than my own. Her and Polly are so attention seeking.
Such nasty behaviour all of the time but I’m still confused why they hate Jarvis so much. Like everything they said she was crazy for doing seemed normal 🤔 lots of people are married several times and that thing Tyler said about finding her at a “swingers party”, I had 2 notes; 1. why was he there in the 1st place if he’d going to bring it up that it was a weird experience? Surely talking about it means you were there for it too, and 2) even if it was a swingers party, why are you kink shaming her out of nowhere?

The whole thing happening with Brandi where Hall was acting scared when Brandis just defending herself didn’t make sense to me either.

I don’t particularly like any of the office but that small group of 4 just seem to pick at and bully the others for no reason

Watercooler

Amazing how unattractive someone becomes when you watch their shady behaviour. I feel sorry for Brittany, but she’s dodged a bullet, Tyler’s a boy, not a man.

80schic

Polly is a nasty jealous bitchy hypocrite. She has behaved like an utter pig towards housemates in front of other realtors at parties. What she said to Jarvis in front of her fiance, was far worse than Ali sticking up for her friend at the open house. Polly and Hall are the biggest gas lighters who act like their shit don't stink.
Its hard to watch.

Reactions: 10