Selling the OC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexandra , not alex hall or alex rose...the other one 😆

Edit- Alexandra Jarvis
Ah thanks. Unpopular option but I quite liked Jarvis. At the very least, she wasn’t completely stupid like the rest of the cast!

Reactions: 11
Ah thanks. Unpopular option but I quite liked Jarvis. At the very least, she wasn’t completely stupid like the rest of the cast!
I agree, she was my favourite Alex and probably of all the women. She also seemed the most business like of all of them

Reactions: 7
There is an Asian lady in the office who I’ve seen a couple of times but unsure if she’s said anything.

I really don’t like Polly. She has mean girl vibes and that fake accent winds me up.

TMZ is reporting Sean has left the OC, followed by Tyler who rejoined daddy.
What is daddy ?🤔

Yes - they made out it was a gentle tap. It was a full on hammering on the window 😂
I think some of these people forget themselves. How are you going to behave like that at a work event? Reality tv show or not. And like Austin, for instance, I’d be so embarrassed my clients watch me discuss what I may or may not get up to with my wife. Then watch me get lairy with a colleague at the office. Surely he loses all professional credibility.

Reactions: 10
I think some of these people forget themselves. How are you going to behave like that at a work event? Reality tv show or not. And like Austin, for instance, I’d be so embarrassed my clients watch me discuss what I may or may not get up to with my wife. Then watch me get lairy with a colleague at the office. Surely he loses all professional credibility.
Maybe the clients are fake? Or they are told to ignore any idiotic behaviour as it’s put on for the show?

There's a girl on tiktok called ivy who used to work at the oc oppenheim office spilling the tea. Sounds like many were hired specifically for the show at the time .. she says Alex Hall is awful in real life also lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There's a girl on tiktok called ivy who used to work at the oc oppenheim office spilling the tea. Sounds like many were hired specifically for the show at the time .. she says Alex Hall is awful in real life also lol
I can imagine Hall being the typical mean girl in school that never grows out of her bullying ways. She must be an absolute nightmare to be around.

Reactions: 13
I can imagine Hall being the typical mean girl in school that never grows out of her bullying ways. She must be an absolute nightmare to be around.
There's something just off about the whole OC cast. You can't imagine being friends with any of them. Which feels very different to Selling Sunset.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I know it's all fake, but the oc seems extra fake for some reason. Shame as it has the better location and homes

Reactions: 11
There is an Asian lady in the office who I’ve seen a couple of times but unsure if she’s said anything.

I really don’t like Polly. She has mean girl vibes and that fake accent winds me up.

TMZ is reporting Sean has left the OC, followed by Tyler who rejoined daddy.
that accent is real, I know girls that talk like her and she is 100% a member of that group
---
I think Alexandra rose, Alex hall and Gio were hired pre season, Kayla was hired for TV.

I think Alexandra Jarvis came off professional from her lawyer background but she was in the wrong business as she couldn’t get a client without Alexandra Rose there helping.

ohh gossip on the cast from someone actually there. We need more info

Reactions: 5
There's something just off about the whole OC cast. You can't imagine being friends with any of them. Which feels very different to Selling Sunset.
Totally agree, there's nothing much about any of them that warms me or draws me to them. You can imagine grabbing afterwork drinks with the sunset ladies but not with the OC crowd

Reactions: 2