Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wtf?! The cheek of some people. Maybe I'm doing buying wrong, I just buy things at the listed price... Simple. Who has time to haggle a few pence?
Some people are so weird, it’s like they just won’t pay the full price on principle? Earlier I had someone offer me £5 on something I listed for £8, I rejected it, they then offered £6, £7, and £7.50…with me rejecting each time. At that point out of principle I also wasn’t going to accept anything less than the £8, and when I rejected the £7.50 she stopped offering 😂 it’s so stupid, I’m not bothered though tbh if I can’t get a decent amount for something I’ll just keep it. Not worth the trip to the post office.

Reactions: 13
Some twat of a bloke on there is wanting exact measurements across chest of a gymking hoody I've got up on there. I dunno pal it's an XL work it out for yourself I'm not about to hunt for my measuring tape just for you to not buy it anyways l!!
I'm in sarcastic mood what should I put back 🙃View attachment 1737675
The “my dads a muscle man” is giving me year 2 vibes of “my dad is better than yours!!”

Got to love he’s willing to chance it if you nokkk off 4 pound tho.

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Omg just had my first sale where a buyer actually marks it as received and I don’t have to wait. Only took 26 sales

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Put something up on Vinted at 9:30. Sold by 9:47.
All going towards my Christmas party booze fund 🤣
I bloody love vinted

• Haha
  • Heart

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
Apparently advertising shoes as “well worn” is code to attract those with foot fetishes. Might be handy as Christmas approaches 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick

WhatABore

VIP Member
I've never once made an offer 😂
I always just pay what it's priced at. If its too expensive, I move along 😂

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I think they do get refunded postage too! She’s now trying to say there’s a hole but won’t show a picture.. I’ve told her I’m not refunding her as she’s not showed me a picture of this random hole what’s appeared and the zip thing isn’t even covered under significantly not as described, it still works.

I feel I have been fair though I’ve told her if she’s so unhappy with the zip she can send it back to me. Knowing she needs to re package it up, trail outside and pay to send it back to me feels worth it. I know she won’t though and then hopefully I’ll have my money unless Vinted randomly decide to respond for once! I’ll take the 1 star review hit for this knob!
I had an enraged wannabe scammer leave me a 1* review within moments of vinted ruling in my favour. I replied, then left her a 1* review and she replied saying to expect the police at my door. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just picked up 2 and dropped 2 parcels off. Really happy with my purchases. Got a bundle on the way. Someone else made me a £50 then £60 offer on my £75 item so I sent back an offer of £100 and blocked.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Buyers really hold us to ransom with the feedback, it's almost like they know someone has consistent 5 star feedback, so they throw in an unadulterated 4 star to mess with our emotions.....bastards 🥴
Oh I don't give 2 flying fucks lol. I've changed my display picture to a scammer buyers manky holiday photo I found on FB before in the middle of a dispute. Whenever someone 1* me I get an influx of sales anyway. I always reply to anything less then 5* and retaliate with a 1* review for them. Call me petty but what your not gonna do is stand in the way of me and a 5a and come away unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Someone's made me an offer with an accompanying sob story. I hit decline so fast I'm sure I got friction burn on my thumb.
I had someone tell me that the most they could pay was X because it’s all they had in their Vinted balance.. And….? That’s like me going up to a shop assistant and asking for a discount because it’s all I had in my purse😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Earlier this week I received a brand new cashmere jumper in the post (Royal Mail), tags still attached (£150). I didn’t order it and there’s nothing to identify the sender.. What would you all do? I suppose I could message everyone I’ve ordered from on Vinted - but there’s no reason for any of them to have my address as I never pick RM as an option on Vinted as I think it’s overly complicated for the seller.

The label size is also for a medium parcel whereas the actual parcel I received it in was definitely small?

Something has gone wrong here 😂😂
Why doesn't God let things like this happen to me? ☹

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
2 sales immediately marked as OK and 2 5* reviews. I've got £180 pending and one £50 item I an eyeballing. Will take the £130 and put it in my 5% interest barclays everyday saver. Every little bit helps lol.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I've got some plonker in my messages saying she's 'disappointed' that a jumper I sold doesn't fit them...it's a size small, which Vinted lists as an 8 anyway, but I said in the listing that it fits me as a size 10 on the top AND she asked me for the measurements before she bought it? She has a load of items listed as 12 or 14 so it was probably never going to fit her! Maybe I'm a cow but I don't want to refund it 🤷‍♀️ I'm feeling a @Lucyxxxx esque block coming on...
Tell her to stop kidding herself, the jumpers a size 8 and she’s a 14. It’s not magic hun, you bought the wrong size

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Hi everyone 👋,
I sell on both Depop & EBay.

Has anyone experienced a crazy buyer on eBay?
There is one buyer who keeps creating new accounts on a daily basis. They keep offering on higher priced items.
I have now ignored and I keep blocking these accounts. I am not entertaining them in any way. They create new accounts with 0 reviews and are at different addresses. The city are always the same.
I find this a little scary. I am now a little paranoid.
How does anyone have the time ?
I had a crazy seller once. I ordered a colour-changing lightbulb. They sent it in a cheap jiffy-type bag no box etc . It was smashed by the time it got to me. They said they wanted me to return it ( at my cost) I am disabled and at that time didnt have a car so would have to make a special trip by bus

this person went ape stalking and harassing me, complained about me on the ebay forum everyone was on my side .. Ebay refunded me on photo evidence but they still stalked me, ebay deleted their account about 7 or 8mths later I bought something for my son's car and it kicked off again on another account , they now said I was lying about not having a car.

All over a £3 lightbulb 😱

• Wow
Im very much addicted to vinted! Ive sold quite a few bits and bought so much for my girls and myself. I recently put up a next dungaree set for babies which cost me £25. I was selling for £4 which I think is pretty generous considering it's in really good condition. I had someone message me asking to reduce to £2!! She then said my postage fees are too high and surely the parcel size required would be a small. I checked and then told her I have selected small parcel. She said why are my postage fees so high and I would probably sell more clothes if I reduced them. I said the postage fees are nothing to do with me and are pre-set. Then she asked for me to discount her postage fees and sell the item for £2!! I replied saying I wasnt reducing the dungarees and no way could I offer discount on postage fees as I would technically be paying to post out of my own money. Honestly some of these people have got a cheek!
Honestly some people!! She must have been a newbie banging on about postage fees 🤣 I’d have told to her to piss right off but lately I’ve resorted to @Lucyxxxx’s top tip:

• Haha