Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg89

Chatty Member
I love selling on vinted..ive made £120 this week selling clothes that my son has outgrown.

have made about £300 previously too selling stuff! I find good kids stuff goes quickly but have found it almost impossible to shift my partners stuff.

Some offers do take the mick for sure - someone requested a 10 item bundle in the week that was £22 with a 10% bundle discount on, she then asked if I'd take £12! I said no sorry the bits are basically brand new, she replied saying I thought I'd see if you'd be reasonable about it 😑🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone's item marked as delivered a few days ago. The money went in my account today. She's now messaged saying it wasn't delivered to her. Take it up with Yodel love cause you aint getting a refund out of me. Scammers love to target cheap stuff in the hopes people will think 'oh its just a couple of £'. Not me though.

• Heart

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Someone is selling these primark jeans for £10 and this is the only photo!
Yeah good luck with that love 😂

5D93FEB6-FF37-47E4-84D1-4AD32CDC27AA.png

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Does anyone else get twitchy when a parcel is delivered and the person doesn't mark it as delivered 👀 please I just want my £5 😭

• Heart

stardust1

VIP Member
I have loads to sell but they are all high value items (Mulberry bag, LV wallet, a few AllSaints boots in perfect condition) so I'm not sure if Vinted or Depop is better to try? Obv would prefer to pay less fees where possible.

My concern on Vinted is if people are looking for things as cheap as they can get then there would be a high rate of buyer's remorse, and I'm terrified someone would damage my item just so they can return it and say it wasn't as described or whatever. With Depop I've bought high value items from there but I don't know anyone who has sold on there.

Option 3 is Vestiaire Collective, at least they will vet the item before the buyer receives it so less chance of any issues, but the fee is 14%.
My Husband sold a LV card holder on vinted and the buyer said they never received it but I found them on instagram and they had it👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Wow
  • Angry

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Let a buyer message me saying oi. 😂😂😂😂😂 Girl fuck you, fuck vinted and fuck your oi. No returns, no refunds and a big fat 1* ya bellend.

• Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I sold a Pandora bracelet for a stupidly low price once, within a week the girl who brought it was selling it on her page for double the price. I was fuming :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I went to collect a parcel from the Evri parcel shop yesterday and there was a new guy working. He asked me for ID and the woman there said to him "its OK, she's here every day so get to know her face" and I was like 😬🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Someone's hounding me about when items are gonna be sent. I do have it ready and packed to post this morning but now its gonna take longer cause I despise being hounded about posting so I gotta open the package to remove the 2 sets of eyelashes I threw in for free.

• Haha
  • Wow

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
My buyer who gave me a 63 part sob story over a £2 dress that went missing/got held up has finally received it.

She left 5* feedback. “Super speedy delivery”

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ ok hun, blocked now, goodbye…

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Elles20

VIP Member
You most likely have to do it individually.

I had an Oliver Bonas item with more then 50 likes. It was priced online at £18 got it as a gift. Had it up for £12 which seemed reasonable.
The thing is that £12 seems reasonable until you try to buy it, and the fees plus delivery brings it up to £16. Then £2 off is no longer a bargain for the buyer.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Some people really do sell whatever they can find don’t they?
These are what we use in the NHS hospital I work in 🤣🤣🤣
Years ago I used to love scouring eBay by locality (don't think you can do local searches now), and found a very special seller just up the road.
Nothing was off limits. Old Argos Catalogues he'd list as 'social interest' and by old I mean 2 years. Vouchers he'd got in the post, Bus tickets, free pens. leaflets for local attractions you pick up on the services, even the 2 for 1 Alton Towers vouchers on the back of cereal.
Everything he listed was meticulously photographed next to a ruler for scale. Imagine my amusement when I came to the end of his listings and he'd listed the fucking ruler. I howled.
Watched him for a while, became a bit of a standing joke. He kept relisting and relisting for well over a year at cost before he gave up.

Some people are decidedly weird.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Guess who sold a £60 item for asking price and had the money sent straight to my account within minutes of it being delivered. Why can't everyone be like that.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Got 2 of my kids birthdays 28 days apart not long after Xmas. You best believe I'm gonna be prowling vinted for all the bnwt unwanted and duplicate gifts come Christmas day.

Reactions: 17