Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
Just had a seller collect their parcel less than an hour after it was available to collect, acknowledge receipt and leave a 5 star review 😁

Faith in vinted restored...for now!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Another moan 😂 why do people message asking if somethings still available?? Of course it’s still available, hence why it’s still up for sale 🙄 i think I’m going to ‘be more Lucyxxxx’ and just start blocking everyone who asks something dumb, makes a stupid offer etc 😂

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Actually heard the woman behind the counter sigh as I walked in today. Then I smiled and told her I had 12 parcels to send and her face dropped so quick I was worried she had a stroke.

• Haha
I’ve just picked up a gorgeous teddy bear coat which cost me £4!! Literally looks brand new and I’ve wanted one for so long. My favourite buy in a while!

Me rn typing this

• Heart
  • Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Just dropped off 10 items to my local InPost, so glad I've stopped using Depop and switched to Vinted! I made over £100 this week and found some bloody amazing bargains for myself.

Is there a thread for Vinted finds? Would love to see great bargains people have managed to find there!

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
If youve got her address find her on fb. See who her fella is. Bide your time. Leave it a month or 2 then catfish him on a fake account. Screenshot all the juicy stuff (bonus points if you can get him to send a pic of him fingering his ass or something) and pop it all in the post. Pop an anonymous letter inside as well to her expressing your regret and remorse and slip in some comment like 'don't let the bastard get you down pop your best shoes on as you walk away from the slimeball'. Just enough to let her know you were behind it but not enough to confront or outright accuse you. Let her think she's won. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
*deletes vinted account*

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I had one before request a bundle of 8 or 9 £1 outfits and wanted all of them for £3.
I said no and she was like "You clearly have kids so surely you understand how tight money is?"
Yeah mate. That's why I'm selling my crap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Guys the unthinkable has happened and I FINALLY have reached over £100 in my vinted balance! Truthfully I’ve made a lot more but I kept re-spending it on vinted as soon as I got it 😆 so this is the first time my balance has reached that high.

I think I’m going to withdraw it and use it to buy my last Christmas presents with as baby Rita really doesn’t need any new clothes for a while!

• Heart

Sunshinegal

Actually don't know what to do with my buyer as I'm getting nowhere with vinted.

They refunded her, she got to keep the item. I've contacted them over and over, provided the evidence with her screenshots saying she received and saying the tracking was just wrong but she got them.

Only ever got one response which was the tracking states it wasn't sent so it's been cancelled/ refunded and that I can relist the item.

SHE HAS THE FUCKING ITEM I HAVE SENT THE EVIDENCE AND SCREENSHOTS.

trying to just get a bit of money towards Xmas and husband is saying I can't just let it go which I don't want to it was my most expensive item (not loads but not the point) but I don't actually know what else to do

Plus pisses me off the smug woman with her nice shoes and her money back grr

Gonna just have to let it go aren't I unless anyone else knows what I can do as a last resort?

Also I saw a babygrow earlier with a massive poo stain all over the front. It actually said 'it has a stain on it but is still in good condition and looks lovely'
It was down as 'very good'

Just why?!

• Sad
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Some man has messaged me saying 'hello just to double check is this a Men L?' on what is really obviously a women's coat listed as size small? So confused.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I just grab a bunch of carrier bags when nobodies looking at Asda self check out.
There is a dedicated carrier bag person in our asda who walks round with the bags and when you ask for 1, she scans it... ironic really as whilst she's being an anal cunt over bags, security is just playing on his phone while people are walking out with loads of robbed goods with the alarms going mostly ignored 🙄

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Why do people favourite a £1 item ffs just buy it and put me out of my misery. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I made £93 this weekend 🎉 glad I held out and didn’t take these stupid offers, everything sold at full price!

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just do it. £30 straight in your pocket and no need to worry about it aticking around for another few weeks
I was messing lol, I listed it yesterday for £45 loads of interest. No chance am I taking £30 for it lol. Just had to block this chancer. Past few days all these chancers have been hounding me. Block button has been put to work!
Screenshot_20221119-175341_Vinted.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

uokhun92

Chatty Member
Really need to upload some more items but the weather is shite here today, I only like to take photos in natural light and it's so dark because of the weather it will look like I live in a fucking cave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13