Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shhh1712

VIP Member
Oooh yes where is that?! Can’t see the total on mine, it won’t be that much though 😂😩 I’ve had next to no sales for a couple of months: the algorithm definitely favours you when you buy stuff!

Rosey Posey

Can anyone please help or advise me. So I sent a skirt via Evri and the buyer us saying she received 2 t/shirts instead of what she ordered!
---
Can anyone please help or advise me. So I sent a skirt via Evri and the buyer us saying she received 2 t/shirts instead of what she ordered!
I’ve checked on Evri & it’s showing it’s not been collected xx

Last edited:

griftalo

VIP Member
Guys I need your advice 🙈

Seller messaged me today saying she’s been to the in post lockers near her every day this week and they’re all full. Can I cancel the order and buy it again, choosing a different option.

I’m reluctant to do so as I have 100% good feedback on there and I’ll get a one star review for cancelling. Will also have to wait for a refund and it was a fairly expensive item.

Any ideas as to what to do? TIA.
If she doesn’t post it will refund you. Then start again. I just got money back as the seller didn’t post.
---
If neither of you want bad feedback just wait till the number of days to send it runs out and it auto cancels. Then she relists
Ha, I should’ve read to the end. Much more eloquently explained by you!

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
I've stupidly bid on something that's just a photo of a game case but no game :poop:
Should I ask them to cancel it or just not pay lol i don't qualify for being able to cancel my bid
scared of bad feedback as no one bothers to give me ebay feedback anymore

fishyfishfish

VIP Member
Tried to buy two thin/small tops as a bundle from a seller and there was no way for them to change the postage - Vinted kept setting it as large! Luckily they were a TT so did a new listing with both tops so postage could be combined. Is this the only way round it now?

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I sold a pair of curlers for £30, however the buyer has quite a few bad reviews for a mixture of things. I really don't want to send them and then not get my payment. They are brand new too so I know there is absolutely no issue with them.

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
I’ve been a bit reckless this morning… I was going to post here first to ask of others experiences.
I’ve just bought a Beauty Works curler… advertised as brand new, from what looks like a newish seller but she has 100% positive feedback. So I’m hoping it’s worth the risk.
But I’ve never bought anything electrical ‘secondhand’ 😬
Anyone managed to have successful experiences?!

Tattelle

Has anyone successfully made a new account after ban? I’ve made so many and they get blocked almost instantly. Is there any way to get a new one😭

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
Oh our post office isn’t too bad, especially if you buy postage online it’s cheaper than in the shop so can make back about 20p on the sale. But I live 100 miles from my closest evri drop off. I used to get a lot through yodel and collect+ which was so handy as it was round the corner. But now no one selects that which is annoying.

tichbourn

Been uploading a few things everyday instead of a big batch at once and had loads of sales over the past few days!

Defo seems to be what the algorithm is favouring
Think I need to do this. I delete what doesnt sell, then reupload with fresh pics. Maybe I will try doing 2-3 items daily instead of a dozen or so at a weekend

tichbourn

I have sold my daughters prom dress on Ebay. It is one of those dresses with full layers and quite puffy. it has been stored in the dress bag but I am wondering what is the best way to pack it to send it 🤔