Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheClaw

Anyone know why Vinted keep removing my listing of converse? They are genuine and still in box😩I’ve taken photos of every angle of the shoes! So frustrating
IMG_7875.jpeg

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Posted a few weeks ago about selling DVDs. I’ve just downloaded Ziffit and Music Magpie to try. Ziffit accepted the first 4 and is now refusing anymore, and I can’t get MM to take any! What am I doing wrong? I JUST WANT THEM ALL GONE
IMG_6560.jpeg
IMG_6561.jpeg

peekachu

Chatty Member
Has anyone here used Whatnot before? It’s a live-streaming shopping platform, like eBay and QVC with some bootfair vibes thrown in 😅

I’ve not bought anything yet, it’s a bit odd and I don’t think I’d sell on there, but there’s a few vintage resellers that have some nice bits.

iieee

VIP Member
I think it is down. I wanted to post stuff at lunchtime but I can't even get in to know which shop to go to

yellowhello

I deleted all my stuff off vinted after having my first bad experience on the app... Since a new country was thrown into the mix (France) there´s now a courier option you sadly cannot disable and this courier is known for being the absolute worst. Lo and behold a french buyer bought something using this particular courier (I then realised she´s a reseller but whatever) and I swiftly sent the package. It has now made it´s rounds through half of France and is being returned back to me (let´s see whether or not I´ll ever receive the package...). The buyer says the package never arrived at her pick up shop, whilst Vinted support has been nothing but unhelpful. 😒

What makes me a bit iffy that for about a week the tracking info did not update at all. I then contacted Vinted support and provided screenshots. They said I´d be compensated if the parcel does not get returned to me in two days time. So two days later I contact them again and suddenly they tell me that it seems that the package is being returned to me and to my surprise the tracking finally updated. I guess it´s a coincidence, but it feels off somehow...
I’ve not seen this on the app at all, there’s no courier bit on my postage settings?

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
I think it just means they probably have too many of that title in stock. I rescan all my DVDs each week and it does change. Just scan one of the ones that has been accepted a second time to bring it up to 5 and then you’ll be able to send them off. It will just say that one of those titles was missing and you obviously won’t be paid for that one.
Hey Im thinking of using them for the first time too. It mentions that everything should be sent to them in a box does it matter? or can you get away with mailers like Vinted

Im just thinking if i go buy boxes my 'profit' will be about 2p lol

daisy2809

VIP Member
say a buyer purchases an item for a small inpost locker and you use a medium - will they get charged more at the point of delivery? or does it not work like that?

I think I’d raise an issue if I were you. It isn’t like it was listed correctly and just doesn’t fit, it was listed as entirely the wrong size x
okay thank you! i wasn't sure whether to bother or not as the tag does say 6 and i'm kinda worried there will be some annoying back and forth, but it's so off that there's no way it's a UK 6 that just runs slightly big

_Laura

Chatty Member
Does anyone know how many times Inpost will attempt to deliver an item before sending it back to the seller? Bought something last week and the last update was that they attempted delivery on the 12th and would attempt delivery again soon. I used the virtual assistant for an update and they've apparently tried today and will try again tomorrow... There's space available now (according to their live availability thingy) so I'm not too sure what's happening here

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I listed something earlier as there were many others for sale. It got a lot of favourites and a lot of views but now I’ve had it deleted by Vinted as they say it’s prohibited!

Not sure how the others are for sale then?! Presume someone reported me?

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve had a few build big bundles of like ten items and offer a silly price, then when I say no don’t buy? If you wanted the bundle for £10 surely you still want the items for £19 after you’ve gone through my whole page and chosen them to add to cart 🙄

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I haven’t posted on Vinted for a while because I just can’t be arsed really. Uploaded a load yesterday and every item, including just edits all have “processing” on them before finally loading. Didn’t it used to just be on random listings? I also don’t get it, because once it was listed it got removed an hour later 🤷🏼‍♀️ (I was trying my luck but was pleased it passed the processing stage)

Steptoe

What’s the etiquette for this situ please - I thought I had a TT buyer… purchased the item full price, no questions asked. Parcel delivered. But they didn’t mark as ok, so I had to wait days for my money to clear. She’s since received other 5* reviews so I’m guessing she’s active. Do I mark her down because of that or just leave it to go to automatic or whattttt? Thanks!