Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I always put the printed label option on when I’m going to be in work as I can use their printer! I put it back on yesterday and sold 4 items!

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Eek. Need some reassurance / guidance please, if possible. Question: How long does it typically take for Evri to update tracking after picking up from an InPost locker? :confused:

Some context, if helpful (will use points to keep it brief):
  • Parcel sent to buyer on Saturday. Courier: Evri. Method: InPost locker (first time I've used one since last year for Evri parcels and now I remember why I stopped).
  • Current situation: InPost tracking suggests the parcel has been picked up, landed at their warehouse, and is now with Evri; Evri tracking shows it's still at the locker. (Fml)
I know it should be fine eventually but this is so unnerving, moreso as it's a £20 item. Has anyone had any recent experiences and could give any ideas around timeframes please?
I dropped a parcel this morning. I saw a (presumably Inpost) guy collecting parcels from the locker not long after. Inpost's own tracking shows it's been collected from the locker, but Evri and Vinted tracking are both showing that it's still at the locker.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Yeh she’s saying the shop are having issues with their label machine so I don’t know what sort of label she’s trying to print.
I thought with inpost you either have a digital label or you need to print your own label but I'm assuming if you take digital label(the qr code) to the shop, they need to print it?

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I recently used music magpie and most they only gave me 15p but it added up to £12 in the end so I did it as it’s better than nothing as my local charity shops don’t accept them anymore but there is no money in them
Maybe I’ll try it.. did you have to pay for postage as well or do they pay that?

Latala

Chatty Member
I would just message them and send photos of the damage. If you want to keep the bag, they might be apologetic and offer a partial refund. Or they might be a dick about it, but you never know. See what they say.
Thank you ☺ it’s a nice bag and I can see it may have just been overlooked

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
So I sent something thru inpost and the buyer received the wrong item. Vinted are asking for proof I sent it? How can I show them this? I’m going to lose the money aren’t I? 😩

I wouldn’t have accepted a return for this, does Vinted say you have to? Surely she could just wash it. But this is why I wouldn’t do stuff like spray with stuff instead of just washing - if something turned up smelling really strong of a spray then it would likely give me a migraine to be fair. I mean I would personally just put it in the wash rather than send it back because it’s not really ‘not as described’ unless there’s something else wrong with it. Sounds like she just decided she didn’t want it and by spraying it gives her a reason to moan
It probably isn’t classed as a reason to return tbf and I wish I had challenged her but I was so offended I thought fucking send it back then you cow. I think it doesn’t fit her or its shorter than she expected (I did describe it as a mini dress) so she’s making shit up.
---
There’s a specific Febreeze spray that makes me want to vomit - think it’s called “blossom and breeze” or something similar. Has a pink handle on the top. I think some people are more sensitive to smells than others. If I really liked the item I would have just put in the wash though.
It’s actually just the cotton fresh crease release spray that I usually spray them with. The dress is dry clean only otherwise I would have and it had already been to the dry cleaners before putting it in storage.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
How long do they have to collect from an InPost locker? It was available on the 6th and now it says it’s been returned to me because the buyer didn’t collect on time ?

I understand the frustration but it seems to me that even if items are brand new with tags, people expect to pay around half of the RRP.
Yeah it's so annoying, I don't mind if item has had wear. I'll give it a day and see if there's any better offers and maybe drop 5 off the price. Would be good to get them sold and posted before I go to Taylor Swift this weekend. I'll be skint once Im back.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
While we’re speaking about cleaning things before selling, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask but I’ve got a suede type material nursery rocking chair I want to sell on marketplace which has a couple of very light water stains on it - it’s not bad at all I don’t think so and you can only really see them in certain light/certain angles but does anyone know how I can get rid of the marks? I’m worried to make them worse!