Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Vinted being dicks. Telling me to get the buyer, who hasn't been online in 6 days or responded to any message, to message me saying they've received the item they can see has been delivered. All I need them to do is mark it as bloody delivered so it can trigger the countdown. Been 2 days already due to their slow AF replies!

It was only suspended because the tracking wouldn't update and at MY request. Fucking irritating. Give me my £10!!

Realitybites

VIP Member
2 days? They joking with this now? To note, payment hasn't cleared yet.
Definitely going to go back to ebay. Payment in my account the next day including weekends!
I bought something once a buyer had marked as okay- wanted to use the credit in my account. Didn’t realise it was taking longer and ended up using my own money rather than the credit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Princesst

Chatty Member
How long would you leave it before messaging a seller about when they’re going to post stuff? Bought a bundle Monday morning which was bank holiday but so far it just says sellers been sent the postage label. Really want the items so don’t want to annoy them but also I go on holiday the end of next week and didn’t really think it’d take that long to arrive 🥴

Mamacita

VIP Member
On the other hand, i have an item favourited that I would maybe buy but not desperate. See it's been reduced, I asked a question about it and radio silence from the seller. Do you want to sell it or not 😑 wasn't a stupid question either

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Only the buyer can report an issue not you as the seller, I would say as it’s completed and you have feedback it’s done you just need to get vinted to locate the funds. Have you heard back from vinted?
Only regarding the negative feedback which they can't remove or change, and I don't want to make comment on it until everything is sorted.
I've messaged vinted again re funds.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I also have an inpost question. I sent two parcels the other day. One was to home so I printed the label that has updated tracking. The other was to shop so I did a digital label but that's still saying it needs to be sent. I did put my email for both for a receipt but haven't got one for either?

Mamacita

VIP Member
400 questions for a £3 dress.

Is this cotton (have posted a photo of the label stating 100% polyester). Why have you listed as good? What's wrong with it? (Nothing, that's why it's good). Can it be worn off shoulder (do what you want love but not really. Hence not in description). How long is it? LOOK AT THE BASTARD PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION.

Fucking christ 🤣
That's sounds extremely annoying 🤣 but aren't you selling yourself short for putting 'good' for things that have no flaws?

Rayne

VIP Member
Have a weird one…I’ve received a parcel from Evri, wrong name on label but it’s my address there were two blazers in it (not good quality and smell musty)- I wasn’t expecting anything so someone hasn’t sent me the wrong item, it’s a ball ache dealing with Evri when you have an order but I don't, so not sure how I start with trying to reunite it beyond wasting a lot of my time 🙄 emailing or calling?!? Anyone else experienced this?
Had this once with eBay. Shoved it in the garage for about 6 weeks and eventually got a knock on the door from someone asking if I had it as they’d put in the wrong address. They were lucky I still had it and hadn’t binned it

tichbourn

Yes we do, thats an idea. We are heading that way shortly, or I may ask the bridal shop here if they have anything
I am really hoping I havent been scammed!

It is over a year since I sold something on Ebay. Every sale has resulted in me being paid straight away but this one is showing funds on hold till 21st June until buyer confirms receipt. I see from the tracking it has been left in a safe place and a card been left for the buyer to let them know. I sent it 48 hr with tracking and the tracking is showing a photo of the box under a truck! I have msg the buyer asking them to confirm this but heard nothing. Has the system changed so you have to wait for the buyer to confirm receipt before funds are released just like Vinted? 🤔

Fearne

Chatty Member
Unfortunately eBay charges a fee based on the price the item sold for including postage, the fees are currently 12.8% plus 30p per item so £4 looks about right 🙁

You can use this calculator to work out how much the fees will be, so you can factor them into the price beforehand: https://www.ebayfeescalculator.com/uk-ebay-calculator/

eBay often runs special offers with 70-80% off fees - this is the cheapest time to list things, they’ll usually send you an email when the offer is running. They recently stopped charging fees for selling clothes, but fees still remain for everything else (for now at least!)
Thank you! This was my item that Vinted took off for being prohibited 🙄 sold much quicker on Ebay though. To be honest I just needed it gone but will look out for the special offers in future.

I did know about the no fees for clothes but I can't be bothered listing them all again 😂

Curly Top

VIP Member
I bought a nice leather bag from Furla for around £40 and it's been used a lot. I really like it.
An expensive cardigan in an unusual colour for a tenner. Would have been £80.
A marble jewellery box I already have in a different colour was a great buy about a quarter of the price and looks brand new.
Nike Air Max trainers - which have been admired. In great condition for £12.
There have been items that have been described as in good condition which were extremely worn and only fit for the bin.
It's a bit of a gamble.