Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I joined tattle during the first Lockdown. I asked admin to change my name as it was a bit too distinguishable. Because I’m impatient, I tagged admin again saying “it’s not been changed!?” And that’s what they changed my username to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

soph30

VIP Member
Was just at the inpost lockers and a mum with some vile kids was walking towards them as well with a huge chunky parcel, like a pushchair or something. One of the kids was banging a toy on my back and I asked him to stop and the mum just laughed. When I got to the lockers they had small and Large- only a few available. I thought ooh let’s see if this works- I only had a book. I chose Large and walked away slowly enough to see the pushchair mum sigh in frustration as that must have been the last one 😈 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Meg78

VIP Member
I think I may have encountered the absolute worst SS!

Sold an item, used but still with its box, accurate description and less than half the RRP….. agreed to a lower offer, they paid and asked for delivery, I post it at the local garage, and it’s delivered the next day. They claim it’s not been received….. but we live in the same place. It took me less than a minute to get the photo proof sent over from the courier with her talon nails all over the box, and I got that case shut down before she could get a refund.

And I bet you’re all reading that thinking, well yes she is indeed a SS but I wouldn’t say she’s the worst?

Well…….

She has an unusual name, one that is quite well known….. as one half of a VERY famous podcast, and a regular on tv. Lives in a million pound house, saunters around with a handbag the same value as a house deposit, and here she is buying used items online and trying to claim the money back fraudulently. Absolute scrubber.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Meg78

VIP Member
Nothing quite like buying a “new with tags” swimsuit that has the hygiene seal removed from the gusset and white stuff smeared 🤢 why are people so disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31