Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange99

Been a busy bee on Vinted last few days waiting. Waiting patiently to see if my tidy tarts turn into scruffy slags when their items arrive 🤪

I love my Evri shop but today I was dropping two parcels and whilst printing my labels a woman came in and looked visibly pissed off I was on the machine and then stood over me whilst I scanned my QR code huffing and puffing! Seriously why do people behave like this, I was in the middle of printing the second label so she waited all over 60 seconds!

Reactions: 20

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Workman has just been round to do a job. Other half said he liked the guys jumper, he then got all buzzing and was like ‘cheers mate, got it on Vinted. Was £100+ brand new, got it for £20 BNWT.’

We spent ages talking about it and the bargains we found 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

idk21

Chatty Member
What’s the chances of Vinted siding with me if she reports it? Common sense says they’ll see the messages and pictures and think it’s ridiculous. But then again, having spoken with Support many times I have my doubts that they have much common sense between them…

This is the first time I’ve had something like this happen and I bet she’s going to ruin my perfect 200+ five star feedback 😢
On 2nd thoughts, if she's still persisting (aware you may have told her to stfu and that you don't want to engage anymore if you took the advice in my previous post) - Could you ask her to return it to you if she's not happy? She will have to pay the return fee herself and that may make her question whether a few loose threads and "incorrect" packaging is really the hill that she wants to die on :)

This buyer is essentially a scruffy slag in tidy tart clothing.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Someone just bought an item from me then messaged me within seconds saying “need this by Thursday please” and it’s annoyed me 😂 I’ve got a week to post it I’ll do it when suits me

• Sad
  • Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Absolutely gutted. Found a dress I’ve been on the hunt for so I favourited to look at properly in a min. Seller messaged to say ‘I’m doing a pay what you want day so offer what you want’

Did a bundle of bits. Asked seller what she’d take. 5 items came to less than the 1 item I’d liked. Winner. She amended the prices on the items. I went to buy right away.

By time I’d selected postage and tried to check out, someone had bought the dress that led to the bundle to begin with. Someone who favourited must have seen it mega drop in price and snapped it up 😭😭😭 I’m absolutely gutted

• Sad

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Did anybody else get Vinted in the first place with the intention of decluttering but instead got addicted to buying things 😃😃😃

Reactions: 19

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Dr martens listed for £65. They are Mary Jane's and have slight tears on the top so aren't exactly ripped. All photographed and in description of course. Possibly I have them a little overpriced but I'm also not in a rush to sell - especially to this delightful buyer.

I wouldn’t have managed to be so diplomatic in my reply like you were.

• Haha

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Some SS paid £5 from me for a couple of teddies that cost £30 new and were in mint condition. Just got feedback of 4 stars saying lovely teddies but frustrated it took 5 days to send 🤬
1. It was actually posted within 4 days
2. Vinted allows 5 days for posting
3. No prior communication to say she was in a rush for them.

So I gave her a 3 stars review and she retaliated by changing mine to 2 stars 🤣 scruffy little slag 🤣

Hope it was nobody in here 😂🤬
I'm petty. I'd take the hit and reduce her to 1 star.

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
I have just received my first 3 star review. All 5 stars so far. 😔 Sold an item for £2.50, described as good but only because they had been worn a few more times than very good. Feedback says more worn than described. There were no holes or damage and for 2.50 for what would be £30 new were a bloody bargain. They had no reviews and made me wait two days for my money. Bloody scruffs.
Do the same back if they've no reviews. Will look worse on their feedback 😎

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
My evri driver left a parcel on my doorstep this morning while i was out, it has rained all afternoon so the box is completely soaked through and fell apart when i picked it up 😡

But…….

Not only is the item fine inside despite it being a funko pop in a cardboard box, the retailer has put 2 in there by mistake !!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Top 5 slaggy things rn

1. Not checking “everything’s ok” so I have to wait 2 days for my money.

2. Not reading the fucking listing. If the book is listed as unread, it won’t have fucking marks in it, will it you moron?

3. When I ask for measurements, I want actual measurements (cm or inches), not rando descriptions of how it fits you.

4. Seeing pictures of feet in the corner of photos. Fucking feet can get in the bin.

5. Asking for a cheeky offer, me accepting and then ghosting me.

(I do number 5 too tbh 🤣)

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
View attachment 2533040
Oh wow, so if I’d wrapped it in tissue paper maybe it would have been more protected….

All the loose threads… oh my days give me strength. And I made sure the colour was photographed properly because I hate when that happens.
Well. I've sold over 200 items of clothing and never wrapped anything in tissue paper. Never had a problem. Never received anything wrapped in tissue paper either. She sounds like she shouldn't be buying 2nd hand tbh if those minute threads are bothering her.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I got a 4 star rating...for a new item I accepted a £2 offer on and posted next day.

I'm sorry love should I have flown it to you? Dick lol
I got a 4 star rating today. As. A. Buyer. :rolleyes: I paid within about 5 minutes of her accepting my offer, was really patient when she took ages to post because she couldn't find a shop with label, and then still gave 5 stars when the item arrived with a mark on the front that needed washing :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

KirstyC

I’m not posting the SS because I don’t want to out the dog, but in the middle of a set of photos (all upside down btw 🥴) for a hoodie was a photo of a dog sitting all nicely in a park. Dog photo was right way up.

Dog for sale too hun?

She had 2.5 stars because nothing was ever sent out it seems.
on a similar (or maybe not) note I came across a listing for some ladies skims (looked like a gay/cross dresser selling them) and in between photos was a picture of his penis - no joke.. 😂 swiftly reported it but not before sending the photo round my friends 😂🙈

• Wow
  • Haha