Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
What the hell are people selling on this app?! 🫣

IMG_4693.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

NikiV11

Am I the only tart who has never bought anything on Vinted only sells?
I set mine up to sell, now I’m in an every-Friday-night ritual of sinking a whole bottle of Pinot to myself and spending everything I’ve earned on 2nd hand Zara stuff for my kids. It’s a big, vicious, slaggy circle.

• Haha

Kittypops

VIP Member
I asked them if they had a photo of delivery.

Buyer suddenly has found the parcel.

They say they don't know how to close the case...

Sorry to hear of your Evri nightmare @Lolly71990 we put so much trust in people :(

• Wow
  • Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Buyer just opened an issue saying “there’s threads loose everywhere which makes it look like it wasn’t packaged properly and unfortunately not the type of garment I would wear” and said the colour was different than in the pictures.

I made sure to photograph in the best light and also described the colour in the description as well. And if it’s not the type of garment they would wear why did they buy it??

Here’s the photos I’ve been provided of the “threads loose everywhere” - is this person for real?? And as far as being packaged properly, I sent it folded up neatly in a brand new mailer bag… how do I respond to this?

View attachment 2532999
View attachment 2533001
That's ridiculous. That is absolutely not threads loose everywhere. Ask them how they would have packaged it. I'd flat out refuse to give in on that tbh. I'd also want to know why they bought it if it wasn't something they'd wear.

Lukeskywalker20

I have just received my first 3 star review. All 5 stars so far. 😔 Sold an item for £2.50, described as good but only because they had been worn a few more times than very good. Feedback says more worn than described. There were no holes or damage and for 2.50 for what would be £30 new were a bloody bargain. They had no reviews and made me wait two days for my money. Bloody scruffs.

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Uploaded some trainers. Sold within 5 minutes. Admittedly I accepted an offer on them but I'm in a good mood today so, so be it.

• Heart
Hi guys! The most bizarre thing just happened to me. So I sent a parcel to a buyer (skincare item), almost 2 months ago. Sent promptly and told her I’d shipped it, it delivered, then I got auto positive feedback. I got the money, the buyer never said anything. Fast forward to today, it got delivered to me?!? I’m so surprised I actually forgot about it.

What does this mean? Do I sell it again?! 🤣
Yassss, sell it again you slaggy tart 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

soph30

VIP Member
I don’t want to be a twat as it’s quite a nice gesture I guess but if you’re buying on Vinted you have at least £4 for a luxury item once all the shipping and fees etc are covered. I don’t think you need a tampon or a packet of crisps 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
If anyone remembers my issue (posted an item, RM tracking says its delivered but seller has cancelled and been refunded, saying it never arrived) heard back off Vinted and I'm really disappointed. Basically as its RM they say I would have to claim off them and they can't do anything to help me as I need to log the parcel as 'lost' I replied and said it isn't lost as the tracking says its delivered and that I really didnt think it was fair the buyer had been refunded but I hadn't. They replied back and said as its a third party seller they cannot help me and they hope I have a brilliant day.
I replied and said, brilliant - next time I order via RM on Vinted I shall claim I never had the parcel knowing you guys will refund me, great idea.
I'm well pissed off and I'm £15 down.

I've changed my settings and have taken RM off my options.

• Sad
  • Wow

soph30

VIP Member
Just got a message saying ‘Would you post to York for an extra £5”? I just said yeah and added another £5 on, but they’re obviously not from this planet so feel bad 😕

• Haha

Spider12

VIP Member
I’d already knocked £20 off because I was in a good mood. Is it me or is she being cheeky?
If someone offers a price and I counter offer one back then they come back with another I block as I think it’s so bloody cheeky. You are already knocking them something off and for them to come back and ask for more. Cheeky pricks 😂

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Vinted win of the day. Went to buy my niece a personalised teddy and personalised dressing gown direct from website - would have cost me around £45.

Thought I’d check Vinted on the off chance. Exact two items I was looking for from one seller, same name as my niece, cost me under £6 with postage. Both items brand new, teddy is still a plastic bag and the dressing gown still has a tag on it. Get in!
Even bigger win. I purchased at 1.30am, she posted at 8am. What a tidy tart. She’ll be getting ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and an instant confirmation as a sign of my appreciation 😂😂

• Heart

waffleberry

Same woman from my last posts. All over a bloody box of disposable breast pads - if you need them that badly, just pop to boots and stop sending me rude messages every 5 mins, you total slaaag.

Screenshot_20231016-112930_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

IOrderedASandwich

Selling a camera on FB, made it clear that I would only post (no collection) and it wouldn't come with a battery (standard disposable battery, have sold a bunch of cameras this way recently and never include them as the post office gets funny).

Guy messages me to buy and says "can you do it for £x in cash, we can meet in a pub or McDonalds or something?

Me: Sorry, I can't do pick-ups. I understand if that doesn't work for you.

Guy: OK why not leave it with a shopkeeper you trust and I can leave the cash with them and you can pick it up later? It's in cash so that's better. I will bring a film and battery to test.

Me: I can't do pick-ups. I also don't want cash because I can't do anything with it or want to walk round with £x in cash on me. Sorry. Hope you find something that works for you!

Guy: well I think it's awful that you are selling it without the battery anyway what use do you have for the battery you don't buy a car and say I will keep the battery when you don't even need it

U ok hin?

• Haha
  • Wow
Uploaded all my kids old toys (loads still in boxes brand new because I never know when to stop 🫠) all sold within a few hours, no scruffy slag offers just a load of tidy tarts buying right away! It’s a Christmas miracle 🥳

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I've just added a BNWT bag from ASOS for £15 (£30 still on ASOS) and some scruffy slag has offered £6. Don't know why I bother sometimes 🤣

• Wow
  • Angry