Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkbee13

Dr martens listed for £65. They are Mary Jane's and have slight tears on the top so aren't exactly ripped. All photographed and in description of course. Possibly I have them a little overpriced but I'm also not in a rush to sell - especially to this delightful buyer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

patsy_stone

Going live on TikTok to pack the orders to prevent fraudulent claims and threatening to release people’s data if there’s a fraudulent (in your opinion) claim? Someone may have a genuine issue and you’ll doxx them! This is Vinted hun, you’re taking it far too seriously.
IMG_1027.jpeg
Edit: They are also one of those people that add a million hashtags to every post so their items show up in completely unrelated sections. Keep your shitty Winnie The Pooh pyjama bottoms and random scarves out of the Halloween stuff, thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

peekachu

Chatty Member
Found these lovely slippers in ‘good’ condition, only £7.90 with postage & fees.. 🫣

5BBE6335-7155-40E5-9094-1EB8CFD31D58.jpeg

6B36066E-FB5B-4609-B082-808ADE3B93C3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I’ve picked up 2 parcels today, one absolutely fine which I’ve marked as all ok and left excellent feedback like the Tidy Tart that I am.

The second one is an item of clothing with a big food stain down the front. It was listed as very good condition. Now that I’ve looked again at the sellers photos she’s folded the front over slightly when taking her pictures so you can’t see the stain. Definitely done on purpose, the scruffy slag. And it’s dry clean only.

• Wow
  • Sick

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Stupid bint wheeling out the disabled child for a sob story. You can get them cases for a tenner on ebay its really not the end of the world
There are literally 100s on Ebay / Amazon. I hate it when people wheel out the "kids are crying now". Honestly if your kid is autistic and will get that upset, don't tell them it's coming until it arrives. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

clueless

Chatty Member
Not Vinted but eBay - had a sale on Monday night. I have a three day shipping window on eBay where I have it marked that items will be sent within three working days. Then on Tuesday morning when I was at work, they messaged me asking if I could send it that day and when I didn’t get back to them, they said this today! Rubbed me right up the wrong way.

IMG_1342.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

ATV2021

VIP Member
I had someone sell me a sob story about not being able to afford the football boots I had up for sale. I fell for it and sold her the boots much cheaper than the my initial asking price , I then see she’s put them up for 3xs the price I sold them to her for… and has lied about the description saying they’re new! I know people will say more fool me and good for her but the thing I’m annoyed about the most is the fact I thought they were going to someone who really needed them and that I’d made extra effort to ensure they were perfectly clean and buff and well packed - So much so she’s saying they are new! Thankfully she’s had no favourites and they haven’t sold!
I'd be a petty bitch and report it as false advertising 😎

Reactions: 26

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I received an item that is in terrible condition, it's vintage and it did state it has some imperfections but not as many as there are really. I can't wear it due to how itchy the material is too (obv not the sellers fault) but the thing is - they sent a note saying it was their mother's favourite item of clothing, and she had passed away last year.

I know we never know where are clothes are from and when we purposely choose vintage items it's not strange that the people who wore them are no longer around but it's the first time I've actually been told that and it was a bit jarring.

The main thing is - I would keep it if it were in wearable condition or not itchy but as I can't, I don't really want to donate it for it to be then thrown away when realised it isn't in sellable conditon. I'm sympathetic to the fact someone loved wearing this and want to almost respect it in a way? Any ideas on what I can do with it to make something out of it or somewhere it could be of use? It's pure wool, so not sure if I could unravel it and knit something else with it.
I think you just need to mentally detach from it's back story and just donate it to a charity shop. It's easy to think that way, I get it I really do, but as someone who had to clear out her Mums wardrobe when she died it wouldn't bother me what you did with it to be honest. It's just stuff. Memories are the things to cling to.

Tyla73

VIP Member
Would anyone accept an offer from a Vinted account with no reviews, no picture and no items bought or sold?
I just sold a pair of DMs for £90 to a brand new buyer with no reviews, no picture and no items bought or sold. I was a bit nervous but she was a dream buyer - collected straight away, clicked ok and left me glowing feedback within a couple of hours.

Everyone has to start their Vinted activity somewhere!

madmare01

So I’ve just picked up the item that was COVERED in pet hair…there was like two tiny cat hairs…the rest was the fibres from the inside filling of the item!! Stupid bitch! So I’ve blocked her and reported three of her items for using photos off the internet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

ATV2021

VIP Member
I had an email from Evri stating they did an audit of my parcel, and found I paid for 1kg and it actually weighed 4.6kg therefore I owe them £6.16.

The item you ask?

A lightweight dress.

I have forwarded their claim to the CEO email informing them that they are absolutely laughable and unless they attached bricks to the parcel, there is absolutely no way it weighs 500g let alone 4.6kg. I have also asked for photographic evidence of these findings.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25