Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Me when someone makes any offer on my items: fuck off

Me to anyone else: please accept my offer on your items x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

idk21

Chatty Member
Question. Bought some boots. Seller messaged me on day 2 that it would take her longer to post as all the drop offs close to her had no labels. 2 days later another message saying they still had none and she would travel to another one an hour away. She posted on day 5.
What feedback do I give her? 5* if the boots are okay? Or do I lower it cos she took ages?
5*. Anything else is harsh.

She kept you in the loop, made an effort, and posted within the 5 day time limit. She’s done very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Buyer messaged me the day after ordering, she ordered at 9.30pm then messaged me at 10am, saying ‘post asap please’, and then one at 12pm saying ‘are you posting today?’

I posted it about 20 mins later as I was heading out anyway and couldn’t be arsed with any further messages from buyer.

She collected it this morning after eight days of it being at the shop. She’s messaged saying ‘collected now, thanks’
Hasn’t released funds. I’ve messaged saying ‘please can you mark as all okay’. She’s told me to have some patience!!!! Scruffiest of slags!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Decided to make an offer on a couple of baby items, I thought they were overpriced 😂 so I went in with £4.50 instead of £5.50, she has countered back with £5. 🙄🙄🙄 for the sake of 50p you’d just accept surely?!
For the sake of £1 surely you’d pay the £5.50 🤷🏼‍♀️ it works both ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Neighbour asked if I’d list a pair of docs for her as she doesn’t use Vinted and cba with the faff of posting pics, replying to messages etc. She’s offered to buy me a Chinese in exchange so I’m happy with that 😂

Had ridiculous offers on them though within 5 mins of them being up! They’re BNWT, still boxed, haven’t been touched. They arrived and they weren’t the right colour, but she missed return date as just forgot about them. She’s asking for £85 - RRP is around £180. I had offers of £40, £50, someone even messaged and said ‘would you take £20 with fees and postage please, I can’t offer below a certain amount on here’ 🙃

Thankfully a tidy tart purchased them, collected within an hour, and then marked all as okay an hour later once she got home. Even apologised for the delay in marking as okay.

I got positive feedback and a Chinese, neighbour got her cash, buyer got an absolute steal. Winners all round!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I had someone sell me a sob story about not being able to afford the football boots I had up for sale. I fell for it and sold her the boots much cheaper than the my initial asking price , I then see she’s put them up for 3xs the price I sold them to her for… and has lied about the description saying they’re new! I know people will say more fool me and good for her but the thing I’m annoyed about the most is the fact I thought they were going to someone who really needed them and that I’d made extra effort to ensure they were perfectly clean and buff and well packed - So much so she’s saying they are new! Thankfully she’s had no favourites and they haven’t sold!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

ot55

VIP Member
I got drop shipped 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saw a nice ‘vintage’ adjustable ring on Depop, perfect for my boyfriend’s birthday. Paid £12. It took ages to come and then showed up with SHEIN printed on the evri label. Opened it to find the ring wasn’t even the one from the photos, it wasn’t adjustable (the whole reason I bought it 😤).

I went onto SHEIN and found both the adjustable and non adjustable ‘vintage’ rings for literally 85p each. The guy literally went onto SHEIN and placed the order to my house.

Luckily I got a refund because the product wasn’t adjustable so not as described. Be wary everyone 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I think I’ve met the absolute tidiest of tarts. Found something in Facebook marketplace that’s quite niche and a good price, but it was a long drive away so she uploaded it to Vinted for me, at an even more reduced price cos she knew I’d have to pay for postage and fees, reserved it for me so no one else with alerts on would see and buy it first, then posted it out within an hour of me purchasing 🫶🏻 you better believe the second that bad boy is delivered I’m picking it up and releasing the money

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Vinted win of the day. Went to buy my niece a personalised teddy and personalised dressing gown direct from website - would have cost me around £45.

Thought I’d check Vinted on the off chance. Exact two items I was looking for from one seller, same name as my niece, cost me under £6 with postage. Both items brand new, teddy is still a plastic bag and the dressing gown still has a tag on it. Get in!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I offered a free bundle of really nice 3-6 month clothes on the local NCT WhatsApp group and some scruffy slag was extremely awkward about when she could pick up and then on the day said her husband was too afraid to drive up our very normal village road that’s less than half a mile off the main road. Then guilted me with “I really need the clothes, is there another way you can get them to me.” NOPE.

Stuck them on Vinted in small bundles this morning and have sold the lot for £20. Yay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

clueless

Chatty Member
I’m sorry for always posting screen grabs on here but can’t believe how cheeky this is! Not even asking if I would take £5, just telling me 😂🙃

IMG_1350.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

jfletcher

VIP Member
This thread is such a fun and eye-opening read and makes me feel very much like a Tidy Tart.

Four Vinted parcels were delivered to my local InPost locker this morning and I’ve collected them, confirmed that Everything is OK and left positive feedback for all four sellers ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My sister bought a cheap raincoat, had it delivered and it had £20 in the pocket. She's obviously kept quiet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30