Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Hello ladies. After some advice from you!! I sent an order a couple weeks ago of some boys joggers. Royal mail tracking says they've been delivered, but the buyer had contacted me several times to say they haven't arrived. I've not been able to say much else other than asked her to check the address (correct) and say the tracking says they were delivered. She said she definitely hadn't had them. Yesterday she cancelled the order so my vinted now says I can reupload the item, which I can't as I don't have them! So I'm out of pocket now and she has been refunded - I don't think that's fair!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

clueless

Chatty Member
Buyer just opened an issue saying “there’s threads loose everywhere which makes it look like it wasn’t packaged properly and unfortunately not the type of garment I would wear” and said the colour was different than in the pictures.

I made sure to photograph in the best light and also described the colour in the description as well. And if it’s not the type of garment they would wear why did they buy it??

Here’s the photos I’ve been provided of the “threads loose everywhere” - is this person for real?? And as far as being packaged properly, I sent it folded up neatly in a brand new mailer bag… how do I respond to this?

IMG_0944.jpeg

IMG_0945.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

griftalo

VIP Member
I’ve picked up 2 parcels today, one absolutely fine which I’ve marked as all ok and left excellent feedback like the Tidy Tart that I am.

The second one is an item of clothing with a big food stain down the front. It was listed as very good condition. Now that I’ve looked again at the sellers photos she’s folded the front over slightly when taking her pictures so you can’t see the stain. Definitely done on purpose, the scruffy slag. And it’s dry clean only.
Yuk. Why are people like this?? I once bought leggings that came with holes, food and what looked like snot on them. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
the thing is with me is that i'll sell something and i'll think that money will stretch sooo far

for example, the other week i sold a perfume for £25 and my brain was like ok so this £25 covers a return train ticket, a takeaway and 6 amazon orders 🤣

news flash, it did not

sometimes being delusional has its perks *slaps card onto the contactless machine*

• Haha

KirstyC

I'm petty. I'd take the hit and reduce her to 1 star.
Done 😂 I sent her a message saying you got a bargain so I don’t know why you’re whinging and shes changed my review to 1 star and added to it saying I’m sending her VILE messages.. oh darling calm your tits you wet wipe 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Selling on behalf of other people who have no knowledge of Vinted is a tough gig.
My fella will be like oooo you can get £50 for this and I'm like babe no this is vinted I'll Get £7.50 if I'm lucky. We get stuff for pure cheap but this is the downside. So he will be like put it on FB. Absolutely tf not.

• Haha

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
I just wanted to moan about a cheeky bellsniff of a user on Vibted who made an offer on an item which I accepted and then asked me to reserve for a week. I did and a week later chased up as had no response. She then went on and made two offers at 40% of the asking price for two other things which I accepted cos I couldn’t be arsed and two days later told me she didn’t want any of the items as she “found them much cheaper” and blocked me 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry

Peachy9

VIP Member
I listed a pair of brand new, tag still in jeans for £17. I genuinely missed the return window. Within half an hour someone offered me £7. £7 for £40 jeans that had been up half an hour. I declined then she said would I accept £10 with postage included. Errrrm, No?! Because its still £7 to me 🤣. I blocked her and they sold within the day, collected from the locker straight away and good feedback left
I do think the anonymous aspect of vinted means that people have literally no shame whatsoever 🫠

clueless

Chatty Member
On 2nd thoughts, if she's still persisting (aware you may have told her to stfu and that you don't want to engage anymore if you took the advice in my previous post) - Could you ask her to return it to you if she's not happy? She will have to pay the return fee herself and that may make her question whether a few loose threads and "incorrect" packaging is really the hill that she wants to die on :)

This buyer is essentially a scruffy slag in tidy tart clothing.
Thank you! I think I will do this - as I don’t want to end up possibly being out the money AND the jumper. The transaction is suspended because she’s said it was significantly not as described… so I think this is probably the only choice I have. Sounds daft but I’m really stressed out about it, and pissed off - the things I have going on in my life and she’s moaning about three tiny threads on a Massimo Dutti jumper that she got for a tenner.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Some scruffy tart has just asked me a question without so much as a please or thank you.

Winds me off the clock people with no manners 😤

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My parcel was fine as it happens. Just picked another one up. Again all is well. Promptly marked OK and feedback left like the tidy tart I am.

• Heart

clueless

Chatty Member
IMG_0948.jpeg

Oh wow, so if I’d wrapped it in tissue paper maybe it would have been more protected….

All the loose threads… oh my days give me strength. And I made sure the colour was photographed properly because I hate when that happens.

• Wow
  • Haha