Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Fancy ironing them then, lol?

IMG_4592.jpeg

ETA- so I’ve taken a punt and asked the waist and inside leg measurements and the seller has replied “it doesn’t say, sorry”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I favourited a designer tracksuit for my son and I’ve had 6 of the same message saying ‘this tracksuit is really popular don’t miss out!’ Can’t be that bloody popular if you keep messaging me you tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

pommynoir

VIP Member
OK, it's entirely possible I'm being a big ol' scruffy slag here, but the bra here had been listed for three months with no takers, and the bottom elastic was discoloured from white to beige which basically isn't reversible unless you want to try sticking it in a bucket of bleach, which is not something I want to do with a bra, and makes me wonder if the elastic on the banding is still good or not. No biggie, make an offer, if they say no I'll just go to Bravissimo in a month when I'm not haemorraging disposable income, or get one that's not a nude colour from one of the eBay outlets and try and remember not to wear it under a white top....but lol at the passive-aggressiveness:

View attachment 2502131

Of course it's 'already 50% off the RRP', it's been sat in your cupboard for god knows how long and smells of someone else's house, you aren't John Lewis.
Yeah I think you’re the scruffy slag here, like you said she don’t need to accept your offer but you were the pass agg one saying “due to the discolouration” and then given further explanations. She didn’t ask. She can price at what she wants 🤣

Reactions: 24

ot55

VIP Member
Call me a petty slag but…

Bought a dress and had no issues. Marked it as delivered right away and gave the seller a 5* review. She’s just left me 4 stars and said ‘great buyer’ with no context for the missing star. It’s my first non 5 star for no reason so went back and edited mine to a 4* too.

if you’re gonna be fussy with stars then so will I 🤪

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My Vinted stint didn't last long - can't deal with slags thinking it's a high street shop, not an online car boot sale.

Sold some Dr Martens at a 20% discount. They'd been listed as good condition, worn by my daughter to school which was noted along with plenty of pics to show condition. Buyer received them and transaction showed as suspended due to unsatisfactory condition. This pissed me off so I asked Vinted to step in. They agreed with me and I got my payout. Then I receive a shitty message from the buyer saying I'd scammed them and etiquette was to let them return the item. Tried shaming me because they'd been active on Vinted for longer...

Fuck off love and go purchase your perfect shoes from a shop for full price.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Dr martens listed for £65. They are Mary Jane's and have slight tears on the top so aren't exactly ripped. All photographed and in description of course. Possibly I have them a little overpriced but I'm also not in a rush to sell - especially to this delightful buyer.
How vile. I’m sick of these entitled c*nts who think offers should be accepted just because!

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yesterday I had someone send me offers of £3.50, £4, then £4.50 on a £5 item. I blocked her after the £4.50. 2 minutes later, another account with the same location offers me £4.50 again. Blocked that one too. About 5 minutes later, ANOTHER account in the same area offers £4.50. You'd think if someone wanted an item that much they would just pay the extra 50p? Honestly cannot be bothered

• Wow
  • Angry

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Absolutely gutted. Found a dress I’ve been on the hunt for so I favourited to look at properly in a min. Seller messaged to say ‘I’m doing a pay what you want day so offer what you want’

Did a bundle of bits. Asked seller what she’d take. 5 items came to less than the 1 item I’d liked. Winner. She amended the prices on the items. I went to buy right away.

By time I’d selected postage and tried to check out, someone had bought the dress that led to the bundle to begin with. Someone who favourited must have seen it mega drop in price and snapped it up 😭😭😭 I’m absolutely gutted
Now I don’t condone cancelling orders… but the seller cancelled the other buyers order and said if I still want it, they’ll chuck it in the bundle for free for the inconvenience’ 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart

idk21

Chatty Member
Definitely, thank you so much. Trying to resist asking her to send it back to me wrapped in tissue paper to ensure its safety 🙏
I would totally do this! "Please ensure that my parcel is wrapped in your ever-so-perfect manner so that you can teach me how it should be done"

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Not Vinted but eBay - had a sale on Monday night. I have a three day shipping window on eBay where I have it marked that items will be sent within three working days. Then on Tuesday morning when I was at work, they messaged me asking if I could send it that day and when I didn’t get back to them, they said this today! Rubbed me right up the wrong way.

View attachment 2559082
You don't get a reply within 6 hours with huge companies, nevermind a seller on eBay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
Had this message about a dress. Can just tell this is some sort of weirdo 🥴
IMG_2590.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Asking “is this still available?”

:rolleyes:

If it’s still listed, it’s still available you moron. It’s not fb marketplace.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I clicked everything was OK with a parcel I just received and within 2 milliseconds a message came through asking me to leave feedback.
If you had waited I'd have left feedback but now you can fuck off. Don't tell me what to do 😂

• Haha

peekachu

Chatty Member
Now I don’t condone cancelling orders… but the seller cancelled the other buyers order and said if I still want it, they’ll chuck it in the bundle for free for the inconvenience’ 🙈
You have been graced by the tidiest of tarts 😮

Last edited: