Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
In an update to my £90 DM’s sale on the last thread, the whole thing went without a hitch. Parcel not stolen by the Yodel courier, buyer collected within a couple of hours of delivery, all marked as ok and left me glowing feedback. Living the Vinted dream this week 😆.

I need to list some more stuff now - out of my initial upload of 6 items, I have sold 5. I’ve some coats and jackets to list next, as well as more bags. Then I’ll need to start steaming stuff prior to photographing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

susan1375

Chatty Member
I had a none delivery from Evri. They claimed they had delivered it. Showed a screenshot of my front window (no parcel in the photo). Did however have an image of my cat that had died several weeks previously on it. They had screenshot a picture off Google maps.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Nap trapped under a chicken pox covered toddler, so I've used my time wisely and reported loads of bulk bought wooden toy listings from the ALDI event 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HoGi

VIP Member
I have a a bit of a clear out and have put some bits up on the facebook local freebie page, I don't want money for the bits just want them gone and they might do someone a turn.

Well fuck me, these people are monsters. They all want me to deliver, when I categorically state collection only and my postcode, some have said that by not offering to deliver is "unfair as they don't drive". They ask a million and one questions only to decide they don't want it. They expect everything to be pristine, even though the description states it's been stored in a garage/loft for several years.

I would get less hassle if I listed them on market place for a tenner!

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
I got a 4 star rating...for a new item I accepted a £2 offer on and posted next day.

I'm sorry love should I have flown it to you? Dick lol

• Haha
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
Question. Bought some boots. Seller messaged me on day 2 that it would take her longer to post as all the drop offs close to her had no labels. 2 days later another message saying they still had none and she would travel to another one an hour away. She posted on day 5.
What feedback do I give her? 5* if the boots are okay? Or do I lower it cos she took ages?
Hardly ages. Don’t be a scruffy slag.

• Haha
  • Wow

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Dont you just love it when an item you've had listed sells for full asking after some scruffy slag offers half what youve listed for, then when that was declined, messages again asking ‘are you flexible?’
Where has this ‘are you flexible’ or ‘what’s the lowest you’ll go’ these scruffy slags think they’re at some market in Marrakech and will no doubt expect amazon prime speed delivery

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
What a bitch that she is not confirming they’ve been sent, they clearly haven’t been sent have they if she’s offering to take more photos 🙄 vinted should be able to do more if they are fake 😡
---
Could you reply and say if you cancel the order that you won’t tell vinted they are fake? But if she doesn’t cancel it then you’ll let them know they’re fake and she won’t be able to relist them?
I’d already said counterfeit as reason for cancelling. They’ve been cancelled now not sure if it was her or vinted who did it. Because of her scruffy reaction was going to post her to the scammers group but my husband has said that she obviously reacted like that because she’s struggling and I should “bE kInD”
When did I marry such a drip?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Naataaliiee

Got an item listed for £45, used once, £70 new in shops currently.
Buyer makes an offer for £40, which I accept and she quickly pays.
An hour later, I receive a request to cancel the purchase…
She messages, “Sorry but with the fees and postage it costs me £45. They are £70 new on x website. I would like a refund. Also found many for less than £20”
Has she not seen the fees and postage when she paid? Yes there are lots on for less than £20 but in terrible condition! And don’t get me started on the comment about £70 new…. Even with postage and fees, she’s saving £25?!?
Sent her a message, refunded her and blocked.
What’s most annoying is I’ve now relisted the item, but had about 25 favourites before which have now all gone 😤

• Sad
  • Angry

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm glad it exists as an owner of a 15 year old. He never questions where the new clothes that appear washed and in his wardrobe come from so I never tell any lies 🤣. Nike tshirts for a fiver and jogging bottoms for £8. Often hoodies & jackets for £6. He's happy 🤣 and then they can be handed down to my 11 year old when out grown. Happy days 🤣🥳

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I listed a pair of brand new, tag still in jeans for £17. I genuinely missed the return window. Within half an hour someone offered me £7. £7 for £40 jeans that had been up half an hour. I declined then she said would I accept £10 with postage included. Errrrm, No?! Because its still £7 to me 🤣. I blocked her and they sold within the day, collected from the locker straight away and good feedback left

• Heart
  • Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Bit tired this morning and just went to leave feedback for a buyer. Typed thanks for being a tidy tart, thankfully the coffee kicked in and I deleted it

• Haha