Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Our Cilla had her own Saturday Night entertainment show where she sang and had guests, I wrote to her telling her I liked her. For some reason I think there was a Cadburys Dairy Milk connection. Did she used to promote it, can’t remember? I was sent back a very glossy large signed photo of her. I am not ashamed. I was more innocent and easily pleased then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Our Cilla had her own Saturday Night entertainment show where she sang and had guests, I wrote to her telling her I liked her. For some reason I think there was a Cadburys Dairy Milk connection. Did she used to promote it, can’t remember? I was sent back a very glossy large signed photo of her. I am not ashamed. I was more innocent and easily pleased then.
And she didn't send you some chocolate??? Mean so-and-so!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the thickest bar of Dairy Milk was no match for Ar Cilla’s gnashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So... Harry and Megan... Do people on here feel sorry for them? Or think they are traitors? I know there are other threads dedicated to them but I can't be bothered to scroll through them tbh ...
Me? I don't care about the Royal Family as a whole. But my gawd the obsession in the media about their Netflix documentary has piqued my interest a tad
Not sorry at all, made their bed (privacy) but don't want to lie in it (netflix).
Candid private photos my arse, all posed and set up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So are we all agree that Cliff offed Cilla? The story of her falling and hitting her head was always very suspect. I think if the late Angela Lansbury had been employed as Jessica Fletcher, Cliff's dastardly crime would have been uncovered within days of her untimely death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I didn't know that about Jack Shepherd. What a weasel he is. I wonder why he didn't get the same vilification as Dwight York for abandoning a child, and a disabled one at that?
I am torn on the subject of men "abandoning" children conceived from a one night stand and whose birth was out of their control, presumably the mother decided to continue with the pregnancy but fathers do not necessarily have a say. I know both are equally responsible for conception but to continue the pregnancy is rightly the woman's decision but if there is a child as a result the father is expected to be involved even though, were the decision his, he would possibly have decided to terminate.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I am torn on the subject of men "abandoning" children conceived from a one night stand and whose birth was out of their control, presumably the mother decided to continue with the pregnancy but fathers do not necessarily have a say. I know both are equally responsible for conception but to continue the pregnancy is rightly the woman's decision but if there is a child as a result the father is expected to be involved even though, were the decision his, he would possibly have decided to terminate.
If they do not want to be involved it’s (probably) not great for the kid and they have their own conscience to deal with. But, one night stand or not, they need to pay child maintenance. This is something every human should consider before bumping uglies with an almost stranger…or Kev from accounts at the office Xmas party!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you don’t want the woman your shagging to get pregnant then stick something on the end of it! It’s not rocket science. Why is contraception always left to women? Men need to take some responsibility as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
If you don’t want the woman your shagging to get pregnant then stick something on the end of it! It’s not rocket science. Why is contraception always left to women? Men need to take some responsibility as well.
I agree. Kyle Walker and I bet all footballers know there are women who go hunting round nightclubs looking for footballers to shag, either for a night of free drinks, a shag to maybe sell to the tabloids or to catch them out. They do this because they know that so many footballers will shag them without a second thought. Walker should have been much more careful if he wanted a shag. Its not his sons fault who his parents are.

Reactions: 21
The ghost of Cilla is haunting Christmas chocolates across the kingdom!

Ho Ho Ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wasnt the story about Cilla that she'd been really awful to a lowly runner when she was at the height of her fame (surely not!)...

Then the lowly runner rose and rose throughout the ranks until they were powerful. And they fucked over her carer and made sure she couldn't have a comeback.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wasnt the story about Cilla that she'd been really awful to a lowly runner when she was at the height of her fame (surely not!)...

Then the lowly runner rose and rose throughout the ranks until they were powerful. And they fucked over her carer and made sure she couldn't have a comeback.
Yes. David Liddiment.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.