Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was baffled at all the talk of Lorraine Kelly's growler when I first started reading these threads.

Having been enlightened, did an ex leak these? Or was she happy to have them on the net?

Reactions: 7
Not sorry at all, made their bed (privacy) but don't want to lie in it (netflix).
Candid private photos my arse, all posed and set up.
Remorseless pair of grifters. If you take away chatting tit about their extended family there is literally nothing there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Bryan. So cool, being made to do this.

He ought to be holding up a newspaper with the date on display, like other hostages do.

I was baffled at all the talk of Lorraine Kelly's growler when I first started reading these threads.

Having been enlightened, did an ex leak these? Or was she happy to have them on the net?
Lorraine's growler is leaking??? If so a net isn't going to be much help!

Remorseless pair of grifters. If you take away chatting tit about their extended family there is literally nothing there.
They should be introduced to Lorraine Kelly: "Grifters - meet Growler. Growler - grifters".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Do we know who he shagged behind his husband's back?
I still like Rylan despite his dodgy moral compass. I wish he'd feed his mum some more pies though, she's very skinny. Then again, so is he, so it's probably genetic, lucky pair.
His mum has chrons disease it’s a tough condition to deal with my nan has it

I wouldn’t call him a victim but when David Beckham got caught shagging Rebecca Loos, I think the majority of the public were on his side because VB is so unliked. I remember one of the papers doing a poll about whose fault it was and Victoria came out on top! I reckon that’s one of the reasons she’s still married to him and puts up with him shagging around. He’d come out unscathed and her popularity would take a nosedive, even if she divorced him for adultery.
I completely forgot about the whole Loos cheating thing. I can’t stand DB or his wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So... Harry and Megan... Do people on here feel sorry for them? Or think they are traitors? I know there are other threads dedicated to them but I can't be bothered to scroll through them tbh ...
Me? I don't care about the Royal Family as a whole. But my gawd the obsession in the media about their Netflix documentary has piqued my interest a tad
I don’t feel sorry for them. They left the royals for privacy but all you hear about is them and what lies come out of their mouth. I won’t be watching the show

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wasnt the story about Cilla that she'd been really awful to a lowly runner when she was at the height of her fame (surely not!)...

Then the lowly runner rose and rose throughout the ranks until they were powerful. And they fucked over her carer and made sure she couldn't have a comeback.
’Be nice to people on the way up because you’ll meet them again on the way down’. Cilla was astonishingly deluded about how talented, successful and important she was. She also had the most ridiculous accent I’ve ever heard in my life. Ive met lots of people from Liverpool and none of them have ever sounded anything like Cilla black. Thats because she was also a stuck up cow who lost her real accent and used to talk in a cut glass accent when not on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes. David Liddiment.
I didn’t know that‘s who it was. Bet he loved every minute of making her life hell 😂

The story I heard was that the photos were found under some floorboards when a house was being renovated. So I think they’d been hidden away and forgotten about until some poor bugger found them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sorry at all, made their bed (privacy) but don't want to lie in it (netflix).
Candid private photos my arse, all posed and set up.
I can’t wait for the day Megz fooks off with someone richer.Then that traitorous,venom drenched two faced thick tiny eyed shithead can tap his effing head off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can’t wait for the day Megz fooks off with someone richer.Then that traitorous,venom drenched two faced thick tiny eyed shithead can tap his effing head off.
I don’t think anyone would want her. She’s an attention seeking Narcissist. Men should steer clear of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
’Be nice to people on the way up because you’ll meet them again on the way down’. Cilla was astonishingly deluded about how talented, successful and important she was. She also had the most ridiculous accent I’ve ever heard in my life. Ive met lots of people from Liverpool and none of them have ever sounded anything like Cilla black. Thats because she was also a stuck up cow who lost her real accent and used to talk in a cut glass accent when not on TV.
She came from Scotland Road, where no one spoke anything like her ridiculous accent (and who the hell in modern times used a phrase like "chuck"??).

Then there was her supposed love of football. She actually didn't like the game at all (she was an Everton fan). Then she married a Liverpool fan, 'Our Bobby,' and they were popular enough for her to 'use' in her inimitable way. She used to claim that there was nothing she wouldn't do to watch her beloved Liverpool FC, so when she was asked in a radio interview if she was going to the big match at the weekend she said, "sadly no," as she didn't have tickets. So within hours she was offered free tickets in the directors' box, but she refused them as she said she needed a private box for her and her friends and so went to a champagne dinner at Elton John's house instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
To continue with slight appreciation of Cilla.
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.
Apart from that I loathed all the sequin jacket Surprise Surprise stuff.
That clip with Cilla & Marc Bolan was on BBC4 a couple of weeks back on a documentary about Cilla at the BBC - they were brilliant.

Reactions: 3
She’s just a devil woman.With evil on her mind( To keep it Cliff related)
Maybe she was a secret Mafia don(ess) and battle ensued between her and Cliffy. David (Liddiment) was obviously sent in undercover and she was finally finished off out of the country.
What dark dastardly deeds can be placed at her door??? Maybe all those male friends of hers were arselicking like mad to stay alive. Who knows you decide....👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.