Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did his wife cheat on him or something?! Why is he being such a tight arse
I thought it was him who cheated on her. There were lots of those hinting stories in the press that something had gone on. They’d been married for nearly 30 years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I imagine Cliff has had many the chance to blow Tom away whilst he was asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got confused with Ian Beale? And David Platt, made me remember an article about Jack p shepherd many years ago, at the time I thought it would be the end of his career, I can understand him not wanting anything to do with the mother but to blank out his son is disgusting.
I didn't know that about Jack Shepherd. What a weasel he is. I wonder why he didn't get the same vilification as Dwight York for abandoning a child, and a disabled one at that?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't know that about Jack Shepherd. What a weasel he is. I wonder why he didn't get the same vilification as Dwight York for abandoning a child, and a disabled one at that?
Same! It's like it's been all hushed up in the media. What an utter hole! Then again Kyle Walker is doing the same to his " love child" isn't he.

Reactions: 11
Oh no! He's next in the firing line....🙈🤪😣💥
Well, they weren't being rude to each other. Which was a pity, because Tom seems like one of those people who is SO easy to wind up it would seem a waste not to do it. Lennon used to do it all the time to him:

Jones said: "I was doing Thank Your Lucky Stars. I had It’s Not Unusual out, my first hit record, in 1965. The Beatles were on the show.

"I went to watch them rehearse in the afternoon. I’m sitting there where the audience would be later on, with my manager Gordon Mills.

"John Lennon was the first one out on the floor and he looks up at me, you know, and he’s got the guitar and he says (to the tune of It’s Not Unusual), 'It’s not a unicorn, it’s an elephant.'"

Jones continued: "He said, 'How are you doing, you Welsh p**f?'

"I said, 'Come up here, you Scouse pr**k, I’ll show you!'"

Good old Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always pop into this thread, never comment but the Cliff comments give me life 🤣

Over 30 years ago I was gifted his calendar as my work secret santa. I hated the gurning toothpeg all the way back then. I knew he was dastardly with a cloak of sequins and whiff of harmony hairspray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Cannot stand the sanctiminious Saint Cliff
1670243663267.png

Back in the day, St Clifford used to signal his mood by wearing black rimmed glasses when discussing religion, and wearing contact lenses when participating in the frivolous world of pop music. And that semiotic gesture helped everyone - I mean, otherwise people might have tuned in to watch him discussing Deuteronomy and exclaim, 'This doesn't even have a beat! When's Hank going to do a solo and that little dance??'

These days, however, he just wears his contacts full time, which is probably why church attendance is going down so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder, when you create a thread using The Royal Family title you get a picture of the Queen (RIP) at the avatar, can we have one of Cliff?

I always pop into this thread, never comment but the Cliff comments give me life 🤣

Over 30 years ago I was gifted his calendar as my work secret santa. I hated the gurning toothpeg all the way back then. I knew he was dastardly with a cloak of sequins and whiff of harmony hairspray.
Cliff’s calendar poses are something else!
F374C5EA-488A-40C6-A15B-528EE4290EAD.jpeg
B3018C3C-59A1-453D-8504-AC8639CE94C3.jpeg
5E367A8A-42BF-4061-9C1D-068E00AF3BFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
That's brutal 🤣. That voice just goes through me, the Snowman made me laugh.
I once suffered through what I believed was Cilla's latest album, only to discover after I had dried my tears that it was in fact some roadworks outside the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So... Harry and Megan... Do people on here feel sorry for them? Or think they are traitors? I know there are other threads dedicated to them but I can't be bothered to scroll through them tbh ...
Me? I don't care about the Royal Family as a whole. But my gawd the obsession in the media about their Netflix documentary has piqued my interest a tad
They seem to hate them where I live in the states. Every person I’ve spoken to always seems to manage to bring the conversation around to the royal family, give condolences for the queen (like I knew her lol) and then apologise for the tit storm meghan caused.

Reactions: 18
I wasn’t following the last thread but please tell me that someone posted the most iconic Cilla content of all time?

0137-D036-FAF5-43-F2-B5-C1-DB10-E5676307.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I once suffered through what I believed was Cilla's latest album, only to discover after I had dried my tears that it was in fact some roadworks outside the window.
One of my earliest childhood memories is the alarm clock radio going off and my grandad being annoyed as hell that cilla black was the first song he heard for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This made me laugh out loud. Thanks, I needed it. Having a terrible day, too much anxiety.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This made me laugh out loud. Thanks, I needed it. Having a terrible day, too much anxiety.
Oh, I hope things improve soon!

I wasn’t following the last thread but please tell me that someone posted the most iconic Cilla content of all time?

View attachment 1784003
Jeez, that LOOK! I remember someone who lived close to her saying that she'd go into the local supermarket, ignore the queues and stand at an unmanned (unpersonned) checkout and just wait there until someone came over, opened up the till and serve her.

She had a rider at ITV that said her dressing room needed several bottles of champagne and boxes of champagne flutes before each recording. She'd take it all home. She had practically a warehouse full of those flutes after a few years!

She was also as naff as she was pompous. She once bawled out a runner when he responded to her demand for some salmon for her and her guests after he turned up with expensive smoked salmon. 'No!' she screamed, 'I MEANT TINS!!!'

After the initial wave of 'RIP Our Cilla' washed away I really expected for all the negative stuff to get more coverage but it didn't. Which is quite weird. Her estate must have really powerful media officers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I love Paul O Grady but find it alarming that he was so close to Cilla.

Ricki Tomlinson loathed her.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.