Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that he left EE so he wouldn't have to pay his ex wife as much in the divorce settlement 😂. So he had no regular income, he sold most of his assets, and carefully 'hid' a big chunk of his money. Wasn't he living in a camper van at one point? Or have I made that up?
No!, Looooll He actually lived in a caravan for a year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read that he left EE so he wouldn't have to pay his ex wife as much in the divorce settlement 😂. So he had no regular income, he sold most of his assets, and carefully 'hid' a big chunk of his money. Wasn't he living in a camper van at one point? Or have I made that up?
Yeah he bought a very posh fancy one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
we were talking about this over on the ee thread a little while back! very strange, it went from being a long break to suddenly him not coming back to now him working in a street food truck (or that’s where he was last pictured). couldn’t find much to say why or what’s gone on though.
Him and his wife divorced. Think he wanted to radically change his life. He might have gone travelling in his motor home for a while I think.

Reactions: 11
Apparently he’s as tight as 2 coats of paint and tried to hide his money but his wife’s lawyers made sure she got a good settlement

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So... Harry and Megan... Do people on here feel sorry for them? Or think they are traitors? I know there are other threads dedicated to them but I can't be bothered to scroll through them tbh ...
Me? I don't care about the Royal Family as a whole. But my gawd the obsession in the media about their Netflix documentary has piqued my interest a tad
Not sorry for them, but i think the media are just making everything 1000 times worse, whipping up into a frenzy - i fee that they're being punished for daring to sue. Our media is seriously toxic and out of control. I think it's a shame things happened how they did- people were so happy when she first got with Harry but my belief is that Harry was the instigator to leaving the UK, not her. I think she probably thought she'd have more power than she did, and that her beef was mainly with the courtiers and the people that run things rather than the actual family members. I think whatever they do now, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not sorry for them, but i think the media are just making everything 1000 times worse, whipping up into a frenzy - i fee that they're being punished for daring to sue. Our media is seriously toxic and out of control. I think it's a shame things happened how they did- people were so happy when she first got with Harry but my belief is that Harry was the instigator to leaving the UK, not her. I think she probably thought she'd have more power than she did, and that her beef was mainly with the courtiers and the people that run things rather than the actual family members. I think whatever they do now, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
I think they did the right thing in moving to America Harry has so much angst and probably rightly so! Live and let live is my motto

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did his wife cheat on him or something?! Why is he being such a tight arse

Reactions: 4
never mind Cilla that snowman's the stuff of nightmares! 😳 😱
Innit!!!! bleeping insidious😳

Did his wife cheat on him or something?! Why is he being such a tight arse
I can’t share the link but apparently he was so tight in the marriage that she had to buy food that was on special offer .. It’s well documented in the media if you googled it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Him and his wife divorced. Think he wanted to radically change his life. He might have gone travelling in his motor home for a while I think.
My friend saw him last week in a production of ‘my fair lady’ and said he was bloody fantastic in it!

Reactions: 5
My friend saw him last week in a production of ‘my fair lady’ and said he was bloody fantastic in it!
I'm going to see My Fair Lady in Edinburgh. Didn't realise he was in it. I saw him in the Peter James play, Looking Good Dead (or something like that) with Lori Brett. He was just Ian Beale!!!

Bur to be fair, Shane Richie was in one before playing Grace and he was just Shane Richie!!!

I've nor decided if we're going to the peter james play next year. It's got Giovanna fletcher in it. Can't stand her but love Clive Mantel.

I got confused with Ian Beale? And David Platt, made me remember an article about Jack p shepherd many years ago, at the time I thought it would be the end of his career, I can understand him not wanting anything to do with the mother but to blank out his son is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm assuming Dan has been paid handsomely to keep his mouth shut. Otherwise, it's very odd he hasn't sold his side of the story.
Who would give Dan a platform though? No newspaper or TV station would risk cutting off their access to YMU clients (the agency that manage Schofe and other ITV stars) by going against Rylan

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I've heard he force feeds cheeseburgers to swans and then laughs as he watches them drown under the weight of all that grease and fat.
If Alan Partridge episodes taught me anything it’s that fat helps swans float better

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who would give Dan a platform though? No newspaper or TV station would risk cutting off their access to YMU clients (the agency that manage Schofe and other ITV stars) by going against Rylan
I don't think Rylan is a big enough star to have that much influence with his agency.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Rylan is a big enough star to have that much influence with his agency.
They take their 15% and he gets protection in the press, - along with the rest of the cunts on that roster. That’s what they offer basically.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.