Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being proud of bleeping the rock world equivalent of the village bike is quite a sad flex

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Being proud of bleeping the rock world equivalent of the village bike is quite a sad flex
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

also, have to say, that if i was asked to guess who i thought was “the rock world equivalent of the village bike”, matt bellamy wouldn’t even have been in my top ten. i am deeply surprised 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he had a few rehab stints. I'd say you're right about that season. And also in the season when Phoebe gets pregnant he is so painfully gaunt.

I just remembered there was a show where Matt is debating with a british man who wrote a book claiming addiction was not real and he is so well spoken and gets his point across brilliantly. I'll try find if in the morning if someone doesn't beat me to it. Can't wait to read his book.
Yes, I saw that, it was with that hideous man Peter Hitchens; one of those people who is quite well educated and sneers at anyone who has a different opinion to him. He is vile!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
About Matthew Perry, in season 6, Friends ends with Chandler asking Monica to marry him, and then season 7 starts in the same scene and the difference in Chandler is immediate. As he is bloated in season 6 and then clearly detoxed and slimmer in season 7
BF4A6E0A-0DC2-4CB8-A732-CC6A53686A14.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I remember reading that he was on the whizz when he was skinny and chubby when fresh out of rehab.

Reactions: 16
I remember that many of the Primrose Hill set were rail thin during their heyday and after a secret trip to rehab, came back into the public domain, looking well but considerably heavier. I'm thinking of quite a few females here...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As an aside, I must be in the minority for not liking Eltons music (apart from the Lion King songs)
I think he’s absolute garbage…except for the Lion King soundtrack.

About Matthew Perry, in season 6, Friends ends with Chandler asking Monica to marry him, and then season 7 starts in the same scene and the difference in Chandler is immediate. As he is bloated in season 6 and then clearly detoxed and slimmer in season 7View attachment 1664838
I’m pretty sure you got it the wrong way round. He was bang at it when he was skinny and gaunt and trying to be clean when he was heavier.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure you got it the wrong way round. He was bang at it when he was skinny and gaunt and trying to be clean when he was heavier.
i always thought it was the other way around too.

as someone mentioned above, he also looks very unwell (and thin) in the series where phoebe is pregnant.

Reactions: 14
Re: my Matt Bellamy tea. From a private account on Twitter…
I still don't get how anyone gets past his wife she has followed him this entire tour. She looks awful thin now though, really bony. I wonder if she has an eating disorder or another habit that causes weight loss. She's had to buy new boobs because her natural ones disappeared!

Although it's a killer move to make him dress so bad so no one wants to shag him anymore

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Davina McCall is really rude. My daughter‘s friend worked as a junior producer on a show she was on and off camera she is competeoh different. She treats everyone who isn’t a “star”,like scum apparently.
Ah that’s interesting. Only this morning I was talking with someone who knew her well, back in the 90’s and said she was absolutely lovely. Also said she went through a lot at that time.

Reactions: 5
Ah that’s interesting. Only this morning I was talking with someone who knew her well, back in the 90’s and said she was absolutely lovely. Also said she went through a lot at that time.
Drugs wasn’t it.

Reactions: 3
Lee Ryan on celebrity big brother was the gift that kept on giving. Easily one of my top 3 celeb housemates ever. His chaos was top class.
I had the "priviledge" of listening to blue when they were doing support for another band about 10 years ago.
Its Dublin early December, people are happy and having a few drinks waiting for the main event.
While we were waiting for the tape, yes tape to be turned over he made a comment about how tit we were as an audience. Never have so many people all turned as one to the stage and give one big duck you. It is one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.
The other 3 stood there and looked like they wanted to slap him.
There was no more singing along and clapping just standing and staring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

also, have to say, that if i was asked to guess who i thought was “the rock world equivalent of the village bike”, matt bellamy wouldn’t even have been in my top ten. i am deeply surprised 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same. Also, I’d argue he isn’t a rock god.

reminds me of when Peter Crouch was asked what he’d be if he wasn’t a footballer “a Virgin” - I hope that story is true because he at least knows he wouldn’t get action without the money. I can’t believe anyone would look at Matt Bellamy twice. He also sounds like a piece of tit which is majorly unappealing

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On the Lorraine Kelly/growler, er, front: some years ago a magazine arranged, for some bizarre reason, to photograph her in the infamous Christine Keeler pose. This was to be done, 'in the best possible taste,' by airbrushing out her knickers. Lorraine being Lorraine, however, only needed a couple of pics before announcing that she 'may as well' go Full Metal Growler, so off came the pants.

1666277323327.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can’t stand Lorraine Kelly. She’s another one that knows far too much. Right up MFs hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Davina McCall is really rude. My daughter‘s friend worked as a junior producer on a show she was on and off camera she is competeoh different. She treats everyone who isn’t a “star”,like scum apparently.
We have mutual friends. She’s not like this out of work so maybe she was having a bad day

Time to stop reading and start commenting. I’ve met quite a few famous people because of my job. The majority have been fine but the ones that have really stuck out have been those from the “famous for nothing” circle and new money like footballers.

Christopher Biggins was wonderful, he’s my favourite meet, followed closely by Clive Anderson who’s getting old, poor dear. Simon Cowell was surprisingly lovely. Karren Brady was nice but very professional, didn’t once crack a smile. Lewis Hamilton was incredibly rude to me despite me being the one paying him. Lee Mack was lovely but hyperactive and quickly became tiresome.

jodie Kidd owns my parents local pub and they’ve become good friends. She’s really normal.

Reactions: 27
On the Lorraine Kelly/growler, er, front: some years ago a magazine arranged, for some bizarre reason, to photograph her in the infamous Christine Keeler pose. This was to be done, 'in the best possible taste,' by airbrushing out her knickers. Lorraine being Lorraine, however, only needed a couple of pics before announcing that she 'may as well' go Full Metal Growler, so off came the pants.

View attachment 1665008
Thank you for helping me with my minimal eating plan, I’m too nauseous to eat now 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.