Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locked last thread early as it's been a mess all day and people keep ignoring mods.

This is about celebs not gender. That always goes the same way and there's threads elsewhere for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Is he on BBC? I always had him down as an itv guy for some reason!
(I don't watch much telly as you can tell!)
I think he still does Top Gear? Tbh he was only in my head because I saw the photos of Christine on the last thread. My first thought was Alexander Armstrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@Oh bra wind free basically no, I was reading my friend’s paper and I got that feeling where you feel someone is staring at you. So I look up and lock eyes with Graham Coxon who is standing at the bar. He gives me a long hard seductive stare and we lock eyes for ages. He looks me up and down. I can’t remember what happened next but the pub got very busy. I had a big crush on Graham at the time and I remember texting my friend who was like go for it! But I didn’t. Seems like that was a good decision.

Reactions: 19
Just saw this on tiktok... any ideas?
We’d discussed this earlier, but I’m glad you brought it back, because otherwise it might just be one of those stories that fades away and is forgotten about.

All signs really do seem to point towards Paddy. If it was him, and it ll came out, do people here think he’d still get as much tv work?

(by the way, I hate these stories in the tabloids where they only give a few clues, answer it leads to so much speculation about potentially innocent celebs. But on the other hand, I’m a total hypocrite and get really involved in trying to guess who).

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I think he still does Top Gear? Tbh he was only in my head because I saw the photos of Christine on the last thread. My first thought was Alexander Armstrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
OMG not Xander! I have my tea (dinner for those darn sarf) with him most days and I can’t bear the thought of him doing “it” - it would be like imagining the Pope or Father Christmas having sex! Some things should remain sacred on Tattle and his reputation is one of them!

Are we sure it’s not Steve Coogan? 🫢🫢🤪🤪
Now that’s a road we don’t want to travel again!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
They’re making a tv series based on the Wagatha case!

omg and Michael Sheen will be playing Rooney's barrister David Sherborne! this could be really good!
Oh god 🤭

I made a joke about this to a friend a few weeks ago asking who would play Rooney. I can't believe they're actually making a series.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG not Xander! I have my tea (dinner for those darn sarf) with him most days and I can’t bear the thought of him doing “it” - it would be like imagining the Pope or Father Christmas having sex! Some things should remain sacred on Tattle and his reputation is one of them!
😂 I absolutely agree with you.
But isn’t he Giles Coren’s Brother in Law??
I like Xander but that does worry me slightly!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
😂 I absolutely agree with you.
But isn’t he Giles Coren’s Brother in Law??
I like Xander but that does worry me slightly!
His wife's sister is married to Giles Coren so not reaaaallly. I wouldn't judge him based on that. Otherwise I'd be judged on my sister in laws family 😮💨😮💨

David Mitchell is Giles Coren's brother in law. Which somehow makes a lot of sense and no sense at the same time.

[Edited to correct dyslexic brain spellings]

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.