Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeTitsDrop

My friends in the Met Police if you read my post properly, in this day and age no actor, singer, sports star or presenter is free from investigation if there's a hint of a possibility of wrong doing. Did Man U or Man City pay off the police to ignore the rape charges of young girls by their players, no, years ago it would probably of been hushed up, different times, different measures but police forces do not want blood on their hands so no, I'm not discrediting any victims on the horizon because there won't be any genuine ones regarding David Jason.

Yes, nutters, look back how many men and women are alleged victims and have reported several famous people of raping them. There was one not long ago where the woman had accused 13 different men of raping her on different occasions, CCTV proved they were nowhere near her but each of her cases went to court. Luckily, after the last one she was sent to prison. The man who kept reporting MPs of abusing him as a youngster, again, was found to be lying. So yes, there are nutters out there who make unfounded allegations up over and over again, they are who I'm referring to. These people tarnish others lives, they lose friends, family, their jobs for what, somebody seeking attention?

So you're letting the person off who carried out this otrocity because you don't think you'll be believed which in turn will stop somebody else from reporting their abuse and so on and so forth causing a snowball effect. Go and report it, for your own sake, sex crimes are are taken far more seriously than ever, do it, easy for a stranger to encourage you but you never know, you might, fingers crossed, get justice xx

I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that if I don't report my rape and sexual assault, that I am part of the problem? Has it not occured to you that I just MAY have already weighed up the pros and cons of reporting it?

I am absolutely horrified that you have seriously just said I am "letting the person off". Your naivete would be endearing if it wasn't so breathtakingly offensive! I didn't realise that we live in Narnia, where we can all merrily report what happened to us, at no personal cost to ourselves and our loved ones, because 'hey, it's worth a punt, fingers crossed eh?' What if my version of justice isn't the same as yours? Did that ever occur to you?

My version of justice, is that the guy is a total animal, and crimestoppers have a statement to use if anyone else ever reports him. But that's where the personal outlay ends. That bastard doesn't get to live rent free in my head. He doesn't get to make me discuss my sex life on the stand and divulge really personal stuff. He doesn't get to take that amount of time and effort from me. He doesn't get to have the power of me caring about a verdict in court.

He raped my body but he sure as shit doesn't get to rape my life. NOT when I had had a consensual relationship with him prior to that day and therefore couldn't prove it. Is that clear enough? Or do you want extra details about why your comment is both ignorant and offensive?

Edit: also, while there are absolute dinosaurs like you who think the 1.2% of false rape claims is actually an avalanche of "nutters" making false claims, you are one of the reasons why reporting rape and assault is a massively bad idea. Rape Crisis state that for every "false claims" there are literally hundreds of actual rapists who walk free from court because the evidence isn't quite enough. With people like you caping for them, and seeming to view false reports as on a parity with actual accusations, who would ever believe a woman in a he said she said scenario?

Anyone who falsely reports a rape deserves to feel the full force of the law but honestly, rapists don't need you to white knight for them and save them from "nutters". The legal system as it is does that already.

Your comments are naive, offensive, contradictory and lack emotional intelligence and nuance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 138

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Lewis Hamilton was incredibly rude to me despite me being the one paying him.
He’s a spoilt, lacking in common sense, brat.
I used to work for Amex in their Centurion card department. Now one of the selling points of this card is the fact that the main card is made out of titanium.

I dealt with his PA to process the application to then get a very angry phone call from the PA 2 weeks later that he hadn’t received his card. He was shouting about it in the background. Now I found this strange as the card was sent by courier and signed for. I asked them to rechecked the box/paperwork etc.

In the background I suddenly heard…I’ve not received any metal card. The only metal thing is the coaster thing. well colour me confused for a minute, I couldn’t work out what he was on about.

Turns out the dickhead though the titanium card was a placard for his desk or something and had superglued it to his office desk 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
I'm sorry, are you trying to imply that if I don't report my rape and sexual assault, that I am part of the problem? Has it not occured to you that I just MAY have already weighed up the pros and cons of reporting it?

I am absolutely horrified that you have seriously just said I am "letting the person off". Your naivete would be endearing if it wasn't so breathtakingly offensive! I didn't realise that we live in Narnia, where we can all merrily report what happened to us, at no personal cost to ourselves and our loved ones, because 'hey, it's worth a punt, fingers crossed eh?' What if my version of justice isn't the same as yours? Did that ever occur to you?

My version of justice, is that the guy is a total animal, and crimestoppers have a statement to use if anyone else ever reports him. But that's where the personal outlay ends. That bastard doesn't get to live rent free in my head. He doesn't get to make me discuss my sex life on the stand and divulge really personal stuff. He doesn't get to take that amount of time and effort from me. He doesn't get to have the power of me caring about a verdict in court.

He raped my body but he sure as shit doesn't get to rape my life. NOT when I had had a consensual relationship with him prior to that day and therefore couldn't prove it. Is that clear enough? Or do you want extra details about why your comment is both ignorant and offensive?

Edit: also, while there are absolute dinosaurs like you who think the 1.2% of false rape claims is actually an avalanche of "nutters" making false claims, you are one of the reasons why reporting rape and assault is a massively bad idea. Rape Crisis state that for every "false claims" there are literally hundreds of actual rapists who walk free from court because the evidence isn't quite enough. With people like you caping for them, and seeming to view false reports as on a parity with actual accusations, who would ever believe a woman in a he said she said scenario?

Anyone who falsely reports a rape deserves to feel the full force of the law but honestly, rapists don't need you to white knight for them and save them from "nutters". The legal system as it is does that already.

Your comments are naive, offensive, contradictory and lack emotional intelligence and nuance.
I didn’t report mine either. And I didn’t report the man who hit me repeatedly in a relationship I had 3 years ago.

The first because I was in shock, alone in a different country and ashamed. The second man because I’m still scared of him, know he’d retaliate…and ashamed.

Love to all survivors on here. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100
I have a friend who had a vaginal examination from Dr Hilary Jones (all above board I hasten to add, nothing kinky) and he has very thin, spindly fingers.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

PeteM

VIP Member
I passed Pete Burns in the street after he'd been on Celebrity Big Brother - a girl shouted out "It's Pete Burns" and he shouted back as he walked "You better believe it".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Locked last thread early as it's been a mess all day and people keep ignoring mods.

This is about celebs not gender. That always goes the same way and there's threads elsewhere for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

princessmaire80

Chatty Member
I didn’t report it either. Victim Support of all people told me not to because of who he was (he was a pro sportsman playing for a very big, very powerful and very rich club- not football I might add- with a lot of hot shot lawyers) it was also just before I got diagnosed with cancer so I wasn’t really in any fit state to go through the trauma it would cause. My life was completely changed and ruined by him- it’s now been 11 years and it’s never got any easier.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

princessmaire80

Chatty Member
I think the James Corden situation can be summed up by a quote from my old Chemistry teacher.
‘you’re not sorry, you’re just sorry I saw you’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

secretlondoner

VIP Member
I have a thread related question. I understand the typing of Initials when quoting a post that mentions, for example, Noel Fielding is in the original post and then you type NF. But what I've noticed lately is people being really vague and trying to get people to guess by using their initials. For example: I can't tell you how I know but NF is a vampire.

Does this grate on anyone else? You're not going to get in trouble for saying out right: I HEARD A RUMOUR THAT NOEL FIELDING IS A VAMPIRE.

It seems to be a fairly new thing. This is a gossip forum, not a blind gossip website. Does it spill over from somewhere else?

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I worked in a club where Calum Best did a PA one night, at the end of the evening he went round and gave all the staff and security who had looked after him a £20 tip. We had lots of ‘stars’ appear at the club but he was the only one who ever showed any appreciation for the staff like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I saw him in the Wolseley - he had a right face on for someone having a nice breakfast. I also saw Biggins making a right racket and laughing at the top of his voice... so being Biggins basically! :)

In other random weak tea I walk the dog most mornings in Windsor Great Park and see someone i'm CONVINCED is Russ Abbott a lot. I may have to ask him - haha.
When you walk by him, is there an atmosphere?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Yeah....Brackie

I have some very lukewarm tea on the Paddy McGuinness saga, a friend tells me he was caught getting a hand job outside a nightclub in Llandudno.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I'm more perplexed how the Neighbours cast ended up on St fucking Kilda 🥴
Sounds like a trippy dream.

Ha! Just read this, he threw a strop as his wife had asked for an egg yolk omelette and it arrived with a little bit of white in it.

Why the fuck would anyone want an omelette made solely of yolks?! Wouldn't it be a bit...dry?
Shes been married to James Corden for years. She must be used to dry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Let's be honest James Corden is only Sorry because he's been caught out and publicly shamed for his outburst. Not the first time he's behaved like this .

Reactions: 73

Whl1994

VIP Member
Don’t 😳 He was still really good looking a few years ago, but then lost weight, grew his hair and that HORRIFIC moustache and ruined himself. I think it’s the weight loss that makes his face look so droopy and haggard. I’ve never known someone to age so fast and so rapidly over a couple of years.
I have a Mark Owen story....years and years and years ago we were on holiday in Spain (early 90's) and we were outside on a bar terrace and our eldest son who was very little then, was playing pool. Mark Owen and some mates arrived, put their money down on the table and asked to play him. My son ended up playing pool with Mark and he was absolutely amazing to my boy and everyone else. Charming, funny and completely lovely. My son has never forgotten it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Not a fan of her either. I've worked ~near~ her as opposed to with her and she barked at me to get her a glass of water. I was not an assistant or stagehand and I wasn't there for her but she just assumed based on my age at the time and how I was dressed and the fact that I was doing a lot of running around that I was a lacky she could bark at. I told her I was busy but if she asked someone else nicely perhaps they'd get her some. She also did not smell very nice. Not BO but like that stale smell you get when you don't air your washing properly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71