Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Yorkshire a "growler" is a pork pie 🤣

Which to be fair, could be a fair comparison of Lorraine Kelly's lady bits. Meaty on the inside with a dry flaky casing 🤣🤮😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don’t know what Nigel Harman has got to be so arrogant about? He was in Eastenders about twenty years ago and then played a rapist in Downton Abbey. That is the extent of his career.
OMG I thought you all were on about Nigel Havers 😭😭😭😭 having watched all the Downtons I was so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't stand Miriam Margolies and her fake "little old lady drops bombshell" act. She is treated as a national treasure on shows like Gragam Norton but she is just a vulgar old windbag.

I've heard the same. Also lots to be told about Cliff Richard, Peter Mandelson, Tony Blair etc.
If MM wasn't a posh luvvie or was more conventionally attractive people would not be kissing her arse like they do now.

Reactions: 16
i always thought it was the other way around too.

as someone mentioned above, he also looks very unwell (and thin) in the series where phoebe is pregnant.
Also the spray tan in the second picture above is quite telling. Poor him. He has a hard old time of it and I don't think he seems to have many fond memories of working on friends. Or indeed many at all. I can't wait to read his book.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also the spray tan in the second picture above is quite telling. Poor him. He has a hard old time of it and I don't think he seems to have many fond memories of working on friends. Or indeed many at all. I can't wait to read his book.
i don’t think he does :( i remember (during the reunion i think?) he spoke about putting huge pressure on himself to be the funniest and if one of the other guys got a laugh it would make him incredibly desperate for attention and act up to get the focus back on him (which he admitted wasn’t an attractive trait about himself but seemed to come from a place of deep insecurity).

he was also a high level tennis player as a teen, so already had all that underlying sports angst. i hope he’s in some kind of peace now. i can’t wait for his book either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s a spoilt, lacking in common sense, brat.
I used to work for Amex in their Centurion card department. Now one of the selling points of this card is the fact that the main card is made out of titanium.

I dealt with his PA to process the application to then get a very angry phone call from the PA 2 weeks later that he hadn’t received his card. He was shouting about it in the background. Now I found this strange as the card was sent by courier and signed for. I asked them to rechecked the box/paperwork etc.

In the background I suddenly heard…I’ve not received any metal card. The only metal thing is the coaster thing. well colour me confused for a minute, I couldn’t work out what he was on about.

Turns out the head though the titanium card was a placard for his desk or something and had superglued it to his office desk 😂😂😂
That is glorious, you should have sent it to Popbitch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.