Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't get how anyone gets past his wife she has followed him this entire tour. She looks awful thin now though, really bony. I wonder if she has an eating disorder or another habit that causes weight loss. She's had to buy new boobs because her natural ones disappeared!

Although it's a killer move to make him dress so bad so no one wants to shag him anymore
He looks like Gail Platt.
E034EB9D-8625-4B78-8D59-5389C841B900.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lewis Hamilton was incredibly rude to me despite me being the one paying him.
He’s a spoilt, lacking in common sense, brat.
I used to work for Amex in their Centurion card department. Now one of the selling points of this card is the fact that the main card is made out of titanium.

I dealt with his PA to process the application to then get a very angry phone call from the PA 2 weeks later that he hadn’t received his card. He was shouting about it in the background. Now I found this strange as the card was sent by courier and signed for. I asked them to rechecked the box/paperwork etc.

In the background I suddenly heard…I’ve not received any metal card. The only metal thing is the coaster thing. well colour me confused for a minute, I couldn’t work out what he was on about.

Turns out the head though the titanium card was a placard for his desk or something and had superglued it to his office desk 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
Lewis Hamilton being a dick, quelle surprise.
See, I've got the opposite experience of him. I've worked with him and he was nice! Professional, did what he was there to do and was just really pleasant. Spoke the same to the lowly people as he did to the people with obviously more clout.

Then I met him again when he was MUCH more famous, a few times and he was the same. Quieter though, but fine. Still was the same to the minions as he was to the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On the Lorraine Kelly/growler, er, front: some years ago a magazine arranged, for some bizarre reason, to photograph her in the infamous Christine Keeler pose. This was to be done, 'in the best possible taste,' by airbrushing out her knickers. Lorraine being Lorraine, however, only needed a couple of pics before announcing that she 'may as well' go Full Metal Growler, so off came the pants.

View attachment 1665008
Is this the person Lorraine Kelly or the character Lorraine Kelly? Always get them mixed up for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you for helping me with my minimal eating plan, I’m too nauseous to eat now 🤮🤮🤮
It reminds me of that awful attention seeker Victoria Bateman. If you recall, she's the academic at Cambridge who keeps looking for 'causes' that justify (at least in her tiny hamster-wheeled mind) her taking her clothes off in public.

Anyhoo, after Brexit she naturally decided that attending academic meetings starkers, with an anti-Brexit slogan painted across her tits, was essential (seeing as all those academics obviously needed such a mammorial message to get their brains in order). Afterwards, the poor secretary returned to the general office and exclaimed, 'She could have worn some pants - I had to wipe the sweat off that seat!'

I wonder who sat on Lorraine's seat after her hairy Hibernian bum vacated it. Richard Madeley, perchance? Famously pants-free himself, who knows what a-mixing could have happened.

Now, that MUST have sorted everyone's tea out, surely!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On the Lorraine Kelly/growler, er, front: some years ago a magazine arranged, for some bizarre reason, to photograph her in the infamous Christine Keeler pose. This was to be done, 'in the best possible taste,' by airbrushing out her knickers. Lorraine being Lorraine, however, only needed a couple of pics before announcing that she 'may as well' go Full Metal Growler, so off came the pants.

View attachment 1665008
Imagine her peeling her growler off that seat after a long photo shoot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine her peeling her growler off that seat after a long photo shoot.
No I do NOT want to imagine that, thank you very much! No possessions, no sky above us, and no religion, too, yes, if I must, but I refuse to imagine anything about Kelly's growler (although, now you mention it, that WOULD make for a very good name for a pub. I'd drink there, anyway. 'Fancy a pint or two down Kelly's Growler?' 'Yeah, can't wait!').

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No I do NOT want to imagine that, thank you very much! No possessions, no sky above us, and no religion, too, yes, if I must, but I refuse to imagine anything about Kelly's growler (although, now you mention it, that WOULD make for a very good name for a pub. I'd drink there, anyway. 'Fancy a pint or two down Kelly's Growler?' 'Yeah, can't wait!').
Henceforth, we shall have a virtual boozer we can retire to after a hard day’s tattling. I hereby declare Kelly’s Growler open. [cuts ribbon to mild applause]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Fabulous idea.Could be a franchise.A Growler on every high street.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Henceforth, we shall have a virtual boozer we can retire to after a hard day’s tattling. I hereby declare Kelly’s Growler open. [cuts ribbon to mild applause]
for some reason the use of “mild applause” is killing me 🤣🤣 i’m picturing you yelling kelly’s growler! to very polite golf claps.

Fabulous idea.Could be a franchise.A Growler on every high street.
ON EVERY HIGH STREET

9E715D61-A5A5-4F9A-9B2F-458231E59A2D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The mark it would leave behind would be like the Turin shroud, or maybe like when a bird flies into a window and leaves the outline of it's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
and Nell McAndrew (agent hung up on me - this was in 2017, not 1996 when she might have at least been a name!)
Back in the late '90's, I used to know someone who was in the entertainment promotions business.

One day, he asked me to mind the office for the morning so I did.

I answered the phone only to get a feed of snarky passive aggressiveness from some woman who seemed to think I could telepathically discern her requirements without her having to actually articulate them.

I asked who her client was to be told "Freddie Starr!"

I replied that I thought he was dead.

"He most certainly is not!"

I replied that his career was and hung up.

When my mate returned, I confessed all and he just laughed.

"I can't get it through to her that nobody is interested in him anymore."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.