Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article says that Matthew had issues with Vicodin and then heroin. But looking at the clip of him talking, he definitely has a lot of soft palate damage, so I'm guessing he had a huge coke issue too.

Poor sod.
I think he has said before that he had issues with alcohol and drugs even before Friends. I had a huge crush on him in Friends back in the day.

Reactions: 13
I always thought the Tulsa episodes were to give him less work, and possibly explain any absences. He has really struggled in life and hope he can let his demons rest and have a healthy recovery.

Frasier did the same thing with Kelsey Grammar, he was sent to alcohol rehab and his absence was explained that he was visiting Freddie.
I think he had a few rehab stints. I'd say you're right about that season. And also in the season when Phoebe gets pregnant he is so painfully gaunt.

I just remembered there was a show where Matt is debating with a british man who wrote a book claiming addiction was not real and he is so well spoken and gets his point across brilliantly. I'll try find if in the morning if someone doesn't beat me to it. Can't wait to read his book.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As if there would ever be a woman walking the earth who would say 'yes' when Jim Davidson asks her for a blow job. :sick:

Potter's wheel with all the alcies??????
Hey I won’t hear anything bad said about the potters wheel. Perfect cheap pre drinks before sin city!

Hey I won’t hear anything bad said about the potters wheel. Perfect cheap pre drinks before sin city!
Also loving all the Swansea folk on here too. I Miss that pretty, crappy city.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“A few questions that I need to know” always sends my teeth on edge (the first line from Never Ever). It should be a few answers that I need to know, she’s the one asking the questions
I love that song but when I first heard it, I didn’t know who it was and was convinced Bart Simpson was doing the rap!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apologies to those easily offended!
I’m so glad you posted this, because I got my Lisa’s confused and thought we were talking about Lisa I’Anson, in my defence someone up thread mentioned Lisa getting a new radio job and Lisa I’Anson was a DJ and on Celeb BB 😞

Reactions: 2
I once worked with Rufus Hound shortly after he’d appeared in a play (I want to say One Man, Two Guvnors) with Robert Lindsay. Safe to say there was no love lost between the stars - Rufus had nothing positive to say about his cast mate.

At a similar sort of time, I did some work with Ross Noble who was a complete delight. Other celebs I’ve had pleasure (or otherwise) of working with are James McAvoy (lovely) and Nell McAndrew (agent hung up on me - this was in 2017, not 1996 when she might have at least been a name!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spill more!

Really interesting to see all these positive stories about Lee Ryan considering how he’s generally perceived. He also helped me discover my true sexuality (not in person unfortunately) and was one of my first male crushes 😍
Years ago when they were at their peak Lee made a point of calling out someone who’d made a slur against gypsy travellers. I remember it being picked up in some bulletins/publications that community members were so pleased someone in the public eye had taken that stance rather than just letting it pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I once worked with Rufus Hound shortly after he’d appeared in a play (I want to say One Man, Two Guvnors) with Robert Lindsay. Safe to say there was no love lost between the stars - Rufus had nothing positive to say about his cast mate.
It was Dirty Rotten Scoundrels they were in together. Both were excellent, but Robert Lindsay stole it.

Reactions: 6
Years ago when they were at their peak Lee made a point of calling out someone who’d made a slur against gypsy travellers. I remember it being picked up in some bulletins/publications that community members were so pleased someone in the public eye had taken that stance rather than just letting it pass.
Jim Davidson I think that was.
I don’t know much about Lee but the press have had an undisguised dislike of him from the start. I don’t ever remember a positive article about him!

Reactions: 6
Lee Ryan's singing voice does funny things to me 🥴 I have no opinion of him either way but i won't have a bad word said about his singing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lee Ryan on celebrity big brother was the gift that kept on giving. Easily one of my top 3 celeb housemates ever. His chaos was top class.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jim Davidson I think that was.
I don’t know much about Lee but the press have had an undisguised dislike of him from the start. I don’t ever remember a positive article about him!
I think it was due to the 9/11 comments ??

Reactions: 2
I have a friend who had a vaginal examination from Dr Hilary Jones (all above board I hasten to add, nothing kinky) and he has very thin, spindly fingers.
You make him sound like one of those spindly spiders you see round this time of year!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are plenty who are similarly negative about Mr Hound.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You make him sound like one of those spindly spiders you see round this time of year!
I think it makes him sound like The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Except in this case he’s a Fanny Catcher.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.