Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. She's an horrible woman.
I can't stand Miriam Margolies and her fake "little old lady drops bombshell" act. She is treated as a national treasure on shows like Gragam Norton but she is just a vulgar old windbag.

Weak tea but I hear a lot is going to come out about David Jason when he shuffles off this mortal coil...
I don't know what though as the person wouldn't spill.:rolleyes:
I've heard the same. Also lots to be told about Cliff Richard, Peter Mandelson, Tony Blair etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is someone alleged to be as nice as Harry Styles, be friends with Lord Corden, anyway? I've got a vague notion that they knew each other before fame and fortune - child actors maybe?
Thats like Cilla and Paul O'Grady. He seems so lovely. Why was he friends with her?

I saw him in the Wolseley - he had a right face on for someone having a nice breakfast. I also saw Biggins making a right racket and laughing at the top of his voice... so being Biggins basically! :)

In other random weak tea I walk the dog most mornings in Windsor Great Park and see someone i'm CONVINCED is Russ Abbott a lot. I may have to ask him - haha.
That probably was Russ Abbott. They don't live too far from there.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand Miriam Margolies and her fake "little old lady drops bombshell" act. She is treated as a national treasure on shows like Gragam Norton but she is just a vulgar old windbag.

I've heard the same. Also lots to be told about Cliff Richard, Peter Mandelson, Tony Blair etc.
You only need to look at Mandelson to see he's a total wrong un.

Reactions: 4
It’s pretty shameful and vile to be so proud and brash about sleeping with a married man.
Yes I mean, obviously the married man is most to blame, but to boast about it and slag off his wife is vile. If she looks tit, it's probably partly your fault.

Reactions: 24
Anyone got any tea on Lee Mack or Rob Brydon?
I was an extra on something Lee Mack was in. Very nice man, chatty and friendly with everyone. Asked lots of people how long they had been extras and if they enjoyed it. Also in the big queue for lunch was told he could go to the front and he said that he was happy to wait his turn. {cough} Holly and Phil {cough} 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Re the post that said Elton John could be the 'wrong un' that Mark Williams Thomas is talking about. I'd be shocked - never heard anything like that in relation to him and underage boys. I read something about his injunction before but I thought it was in relation to him cheating on his husband (or vice versa).

I think Elton is a cranky f*cker and certainly no angel but I don't think he's *that* type - I could be way off the mark tho

As an aside, I must be in the minority for not liking Eltons music (apart from the Lion King songs)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.