Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious when he proposes to Monica at the end of one series so the next episode is meant to be the same day but a year later in real life and he’s half the size. Always makes me sad for him seeing those episodes
yes :( you can definitely see the differences in his health between the seasons in line with his appearance. as said above, they definitely changed storylines etc for him too.

What the hell? This article is a bit vague but it seems to be claiming that a cult member who had previously tried to intimidate a witness walked into the courtroom with the PROSECUTOR?
and this is only the first day! honestly the influence this cult has is ridiculous and i guess the reporter can’t outright SAY it because of the ongoing trial but….. it’s possible. i dread to think what else is going to come out. full credit to his victims for having the bravery to take this on.

Reactions: 13
Apparently Benedict Cumberbatch has. He seems like an all round good egg. There’s so many nice things said about him by people who’ve worked with him and met him. Restaurant staff seem to love him. There’s loads of selfies with him in restaurant kitchens after he’s asked to go back there to thank the staff. I started off being a fan of his as an actor but have heard and read so many nice things about him that now I think I’d really like him as a person too. Another huge point in his favour for me is the Daily Mail hates him for being a “luvvie leftie.” 😀
Didn’t he lecture people at the theatre once? Im sure I read he did. Something tedious about Brexit or take in a refugee yawn

Reactions: 6
I was a big fan of Benedict when he started out, but I’ve heard stories of him being quite rude as well as the ones where he charms everyone.
I don’t know - I feel like he’s a bit manipulative in that he knows how to play his fans, and I find him a bit faux humble, but that’s just my gut feeling and I could be way off.
I sympathise with him over the way the more crazed fans behaved when he got married.

Reactions: 16
I was a big fan of Benedict when he started out, but I’ve heard stories of him being quite rude as well as the ones where he charms everyone.
I don’t know - I feel like he’s a bit manipulative in that he knows how to play his fans, and I find him a bit faux humble, but that’s just my gut feeling and I could be way off.
I sympathise with him over the way the more crazed fans behaved when he got married.
Really? I have honestly never heard any stories about him being rude. But I guess he probably is sometimes. Nobody is nice all the time. But the amount of positive stories out there about him are huge. He certainly does have some batshit crazy fans so if he was rude to them I can’t say I blame him.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he lecture people at the theatre once? Im sure I read he did. Something tedious about Brexit or take in a refugee yawn
what like, random theatre goers?

i saw him in hamlet and he gave a speech at the end of every performance to explain there were boxes etc for the audience to donate to unicef etc but it didn’t come across as a lecture.

as said above, i will always sympathise with him because some of his fans are a whole different level of crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watched a document about Amazon and there was a former high up director on there saying that whenever he needs to have a confidential conversation, he turns all his Alexas off.
When we started working from home due to lockdown, my company came out and said people had to turn Alexa’s and the like off when we were working

Even made us sign a declaration to acknowledge that we had read that policy

Reactions: 14
what like, random theatre goers?

i saw him in hamlet and he gave a speech at the end of very performance to explain there were boxes etc for the audience to donate to unicef etc but it didn’t come across as a lecture.

as said above, i will always sympathise with him because some of his fans are a whole different level of crazy.
Yes I was at a performance where he did that too. Yet the Daily Mail totally falsely reported what he said to suit its own anti refugee agenda and people are still quoting the DM version of events as true. Just goes to show how manipulative the media can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Simon is lovely too. He always said in interviews he loves the smell of Angel perfume on a woman and it’s one of my favourite perfumes. Me and my mate went to see him once after a theatre show he was in and when he spotted us he gave us both a hug (this was many years ago) when he hugged me he started sniffing comically and said ‘are you wearing Angel?’ I confirmed that indeed I was and he gave me a big grin and said ‘nice to smell you- I mean see you!’
He would hate it on me, as on me it smells like cats piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know some people who worked on Gavin and Stacey who said that whilst it was a good show to have on their CV, the atmosphere was toxic on set mainly due to Corden. He used to talk to people like tit - even to Ruth Jones who was his co-writer.

Apparently though by the last Christmas special, Ruth Jones was equally horrible to everyone too!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone else said somewhere (so hard to keep track of these different threads, lol) another name for the pot is 3lt0n J0hN.

I sort of agree with this. Lots of stuff scrubbed over the years with regards to (Allegedly) very small boys and someone cynically pointed out he adopted his kids at height of Increasing surfacing claims about him being a wrong ‘un, to smooth out his image and be more of a ’family man’.

Some headlines over the years:

Some stuff was on old google groups threads and tumblr, now all scrubbed.

Also:

Lol, 3lt0n and Tone making use of ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer‘ IMO.

It’s all so interesting. Agree with the poster who said it’s just too intimidating and scary to go forward with an accusation while these powerful people are alive.
According to famous R.A.I.N.S list compiled by Joan Coleman YEARS ago, Elt0n contributed money towards this...as did Sir Ian McKellen...KD Lang etc.
Loads of well known people from politics also

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Christ what is going on with Megan Fox, she looks bleeping ridiculous

Screenshot_20221019-203144_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I know some people who worked on Gavin and Stacey who said that whilst it was a good show to have on their CV, the atmosphere was toxic on set mainly due to Corden. He used to talk to people like tit - even to Ruth Jones who was his co-writer.

Apparently though by the last Christmas special, Ruth Jones was equally horrible to everyone too!!
I like Gavin & Stacey but always thought I would have preferred it if Smithy weren't in it all. He makes my skin crawl and that's just the character never mind the actor

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That article says that Matthew had issues with Vicodin and then heroin. But looking at the clip of him talking, he definitely has a lot of soft palate damage, so I'm guessing he had a huge coke issue too.

Poor sod.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.