Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everybody. What with Dr Hillary’s spindly fingers, Sian Lloyd getting thumbed up the arse and now a photo of Lisa Appleton’s bare arse I’m going to be having nightmares for weeks. Who needs Halloween when you’ve got Tattle? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks everybody. What with Dr Hillary’s spindly fingers, Sian Lloyd getting thumbed up the arse and now a photo of Lisa Appleton’s bare arse I’m going to be having nightmares for weeks. Who needs Halloween when you’ve got Tattle? 😂
All you need now is Lorraine Kelly's Bush to make an appearance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sorry to be a pedant, but it’s actually Lorraine’s GROWLER. As you were x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm sure when he was on I'm a Celebrity they all had to do a group task which involved being given a small electric shock if they got a question wrong or similar, and he refused to do it, and said in his posh voice "Oh no I don't do electricity", me and my husband always say this whenever he pops up on TV :)

Re: Nigel Havers and money. On The Bidding Room, he regularly makes "Lend us a quid" type comments and the like especially if the object brought in is deemed to be worth a few bob.

Reactions: 3
Mel Blatt knocks spots off the Appletons looks wise but Nicole seemed to be the sex kitten that everyone wanted. IIRC, she gave Leonardo di Caprio a blow job at an awards party. Didn't she also shag Ioan Gruffud or whatever his name is? Natalie came across atrociously on I'm a Celeb.
she was pathetic on im a celeb and i can confess i voted for her to do the trials everytime as she was so tit at them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Talking of Biggins, I met him at Gatwick airport, not long after he won I’m a Celeb. He was in the queue behind me, drawing no attention to himself, and at first I thought I shouldn’t disturb him. But as we got nearer the top I risked turning round and saying hello, and he couldn’t have been nicer. He chatted about his holiday, he was going to Sardinia and told me I should go one day, it’s beautiful. I congratulated him on his win and he seemed genuinely thankful. All in all, just a really nice random meeting.
I met him a few years ago in the Virgin lounge at Euston and he was a soo lovely. There was a hen party in and he happily posed for photos with them and the Virgin staff, think he also spoke to someone’s mum on the phone. Seemed a top bloke!

Reactions: 17
I have to ask.
What are the “ Lorraine’s bush” posts about?
You don't want to know! You will be traumatised for life seeing Kelly's growler. If you so wish to Google it be my guest but don't say you haven't been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
he’s always seemed so fragile to me :( - glad he seems to be doing well now.

there’s one particular early series of friends (maybe the fourth?) where he looks so unwell, and i know he says that was when his addiction was at its worst.
It’s so obvious when he proposes to Monica at the end of one series so the next episode is meant to be the same day but a year later in real life and he’s half the size. Always makes me sad for him seeing those episodes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
also in scientology is a cult news, danny masterson’s trial begins today. amazing that it’s gotten this far given the “church’s” attempts to
block it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
also in scientology is a cult news, danny masterson’s trial begins today. amazing that it’s gotten this far given the “church’s” attempts to
block it.

What the hell? This article is a bit vague but it seems to be claiming that a cult member who had previously tried to intimidate a witness walked into the courtroom with the PROSECUTOR?

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious when he proposes to Monica at the end of one series so the next episode is meant to be the same day but a year later in real life and he’s half the size. Always makes me sad for him seeing those episodes
I always thought the Tulsa episodes were to give him less work, and possibly explain any absences. He has really struggled in life and hope he can let his demons rest and have a healthy recovery.

Frasier did the same thing with Kelsey Grammar, he was sent to alcohol rehab and his absence was explained that he was visiting Freddie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I always thought the Tulsa episodes were to give him less work, and possibly explain any absences. He has really struggled in life and hope he can let his demons rest and have a healthy recovery.

Frasier did the same thing with Kelsey Grammar, he was sent to alcohol rehab and his absence was explained that he was visiting Freddie.
Oh yes that never occurred to me but you could be right. They had a few recap episodes that season as well so maybe they also was to help

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.