Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the impression Shaznay was a bit shyer than the others and less comfortable with the 'celeb' life of going around clubs and being papped etc. I remember she was the only group member who declined to appear in the flop movie 'Honest' with Natalie, Nicole and Mel. Shaznay seemed pretty private and also wrote many of the songs I think. So not surprised she didn't gel with the Appletons.

I'm trying to remember, when All Saints split first time and had an almighty row, was Mel on the Shaznay side or Appleton side, or somewhere in between?

I looked at Shaznay IG and the four girls do seem to be on better terms now.
Mel and Nicole were good mates, but Mel sided with Shaz and the Appleton sisters stuck together. It was Shaznay’s fault for the split apparently, but buggered if I can remember what the argument was about!

Edit: just seen post above mine!

Reactions: 6
Lee Ryan got done for drink driving during lockdown didn't he?
I live not far from where he's from, in Eltham the rumour is he does some kind of dance lessons to make money now alá jac Jossa academy

Reactions: 3
Mel Blatt knocks spots off the Appletons looks wise but Nicole seemed to be the sex kitten that everyone wanted. IIRC, she gave Leonardo di Caprio a blow job at an awards party. Didn't she also shag Ioan Gruffud or whatever his name is? Natalie came across atrociously on I'm a Celeb.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mel Blatt knocks spots off the Appletons looks wise but Nicole seemed to be the sex kitten that everyone wanted. IIRC, she gave Leonardo di Caprio a blow job at an awards party. Didn't she also shag Ioan Gruffud or whatever his name is? Natalie came across atrociously on I'm a Celeb.
I remember when Natalie got excited when she touched a tree on I’m A Celeb. It was like she had touched the hand of god almighty the way she reacted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Talking of Appletons. Who remembers Lisa Appleton from BB? The things she used to post on insta made my hair stand on end 😂😂😂 think she got new management in cause all of a sudden the shenanigans stopped and she now has a slot on a radio show I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mel and Nicole were good mates, but Mel sided with Shaz and the Appleton sisters stuck together. It was Shaznay’s fault for the split apparently, but buggered if I can remember what the argument was about!

Edit: just seen post above mine!
They split after an argument over a coat.

Natalie had asked the stylist to make her a coat and when Shaznay looked at it she wanted it instead. When Natalie told her that it was made specifically for her the stylist denied this and gave it to Shaznay. Days before all this happened Natalie shouted at Mel for singing over Nicole (who barely got any lines to begin with). Mel told her to duck off, left the building and went back to her house. They were scheduled to do a televised show that day and It took them over 2 hours to convince Mel to come back to the studio. This amount of dramatics all over 1 line still makes me laugh to this day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thumbs up reminds me of an old rumour about weathergirl Sian Lloyd who was allegedly regularly serviced by several cameramen who would instigate proceedings by sticking their thumbs up her arse.
"thumbs up" always reminds me of Len Fairclough (years, ago on Corrie) who got done for trying to touch up young girls in the local swimming pool

• Sick
  • Wow
They split after an argument over a coat.

Natalie had asked the stylist to make her a coat and when Shaznay looked at it she wanted it instead. When Natalie told her that it was made specifically for her the stylist denied this and gave it to Shaznay. Days before all this happened Natalie shouted at Mel for singing over Nicole (who barely got any lines to begin with). Mel told her to duck off, left the building and went back to her house. They were scheduled to do a televised show that day and It took them over 2 hours to convince Mel to come back to the studio. This amount of dramatics all over 1 line still makes me laugh to this day 🤣
I don't remember Nicole ever doing lead vocals in terms of actually singing. Her vocal peak was the unconvincing spoken bit at the beginning of Never Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't remember Nicole ever doing lead vocals in terms of actually singing. Her vocal peak was the unconvincing spoken bit at the beginning of Never Ever.
I’ve went back to look at what song she was referring to and it was an album track called Whooping Over You. The first All Saints single that she had a solo on was Rock Steady which came out in 2006.

Reactions: 5
That's nice to know but when he was on the I'm a Celeb his awful wheezing put me off him, I know he probably can't help it but was he like that in the queue in Gatwick.?
No, not at all :)

Reactions: 3
“A few questions that I need to know” always sends my teeth on edge (the first line from Never Ever). It should be a few answers that I need to know, she’s the one asking the questions

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Years ago when Blue where at the height of their fame I went to a pizza express with my family near where he lived. The place was empty apart rom us. Next thing in walks Duncan come to collect a pizza and wearing hat and dark glasses being so inconspicuous that he was conspicuous 🤣

I just looked at him and thought 'twit'.
Are you positive it wasn’t Prince Andrew, we all know how loves a Puzza Express? (Sorry I had to take the bite and do the obvious)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Talking of Appletons. Who remembers Lisa Appleton from BB? The things she used to post on insta made my hair stand on end 😂😂😂 think she got new management in cause all of a sudden the shenanigans stopped and she now has a slot on a radio show I think.
Omg!!! I remember pics of her in the tabloids putting her wheelie bins out wearing next to nothing 😂... used to put me off me Weetabix!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We stayed in a hotel in London and Shaznay Lewis was having her party there. The Appleton sisters were there as well as Liam Gallagher (who was super lovely). Can’t remember if Mel was there. It was 10 years ago now but they were obviously still mates then.

Omg!!! I remember pics of her in the tabloids putting her wheelie bins out wearing next to nothing 😂... used to put me off me Weetabix!
Hahahahaha 'Lisa Appleton emerges from her home to take the bins out in nothing but a thong and nipple tassles' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will never look at Dr H the same way again! And I will be staring at his fingers next time he's on GMB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Maureen Lipman a few months ago in Hull Asda being very loud and excitable about how cheap her shopping was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.