Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="101d, post: 11358480, member: 25022"]
I use the term 'celeb' very lightly but apparently Demi Sims and Millie Court are dating...
[/QUOTE]

That’s interesting, didn’t she just break up from Liam? I can see that Demi is away with some other Love Island Z listers but Millie doesn’t appear to be there with her

Reactions: 3
In general women have deeper and closer friendships than men. So when a women’s partner dies there is much more of a support network in place than when it’s a man’s partner who goes. Men tend not to be good at sharing their grief or supporting someone who is grieving so they try to fill the void by getting a new partner. Often it doesn’t work out because they’re doing it for the wrong reasons.
Do they then pick from the queue of women who turn up on the doorstep with casseroles, etc 🤔

Reactions: 3
They had a house party together at Rylan's at the weekend - it was all on Rylan's insta stories. Angelica Bell was there too. Looked like a riot - Alan was in the swimming pool at one point, and there was karaoke! I think you used the right word - chaos!
Where was my invite? 😭😭

Reactions: 1
My best friend and I have both decided when our relationships end we’re going to move in together. I love my husband but I will never live with another man again. Any future love interests will have to be ok with separate houses because I am done.
Oh, same.I love mine with all my heart, but if he goes before me, I’m laminating my undercarriage,going to Paris and buying a cat.

The combination of those three words is guaranteed to make me feel stabby
They don’t have signs for duck.Off.Now Or I would buy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All I know about Linda Robson is how much she loves showing off her exotic holidays on instagram, I guarantee come winter she'll be reeling her way around the Maldives or wherever whilst everyone else is choosing between heat or eat.

Reactions: 9
I'm
Only on thread 2 and I’m loving it! Dunno if this has been mentioned before (as I said I’m only on thread 2) but I used to live with a girl who ran in the same circles as KP and her trashy mates after she split from Pete. You know how Pete has always said there’s a BIG reason why he ended the marriage, but he’ll never talk publicly about it to protect his children? Also KP shouted loudly about him leaving her just after a miscarriage? Apparently it’s well known in what was their circle that KP had a surgical procedure whilst pregnant even though it would risk the pregnancy - Pete told her not to have it or he would leave, she went ahead and did it, miscarried the baby, and he was true to his word…. No idea if it’s true and this was many many years ago now, but it certainly makes a lot of sense if it is!
I have a question if you know, about a decade ago there was talk that KP had a fling with a famous ex footballer/equally famous crisp spokesman... And he has one of the last still standing s*per inj*nctions to stop her writing about him in one of her books.
That did the rounds over a decade ago but never figured if true, heard of that one?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm

I have a question if you know, about a decade ago there was talk that KP had a fling with a famous ex footballer/equally famous crisp spokesman... And he has one of the last still standing s*per inj*nctions to stop her writing about him in one of her books.
That did the rounds over a decade ago but never figured if true, heard of that one?
If true then he has absolutely awful taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marco Pierre White Jr, 27, is JAILED for over 18 months

#
What a complete waste of space. I was in Woking a few weeks back and there was a really tacky looking restaurant there called Lucianos - and then in small letters Marco Pierre White. It’s his other son’s I guess. At least he is grafting, not like the tool in that article.

Reactions: 17
I'm going to be a spinster with a house full of rescue dogs. Can't be doing with the whole dating thing, trying to navigate any weirdos out there. I'd happily be on my own!
There's a lot to be said for being happy with your own company. Some of the people I work with spend their days swiping right, getting unsolicited photos of various genitals, and occasionally enduring excruciating dates with Neanderthals who think they are worthy of a shag because they stumped up for half a lager :D :D

If Himself leaves me on my own, I too, will fill my house with elderly rescue dogs and give them an amazing old age, full of love and comfort and lots of treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Loving the spinster chat 😅 See, I'm quite happy with my own company, being single forever, can't really imagine myself in a relationship. Buuuut I do want kids one day so I suppose somethings got to give 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a complete waste of space. I was in Woking a few weeks back and there was a really tacky looking restaurant there called Lucianos - and then in small letters Marco Pierre White. It’s his other son’s I guess. At least he is grafting, not like the tool in that article.
he is an absolute hole.

Reactions: 5
Loving the spinster chat 😅 See, I'm quite happy with my own company, being single forever, can't really imagine myself in a relationship. Buuuut I do want kids one day so I suppose somethings got to give 😂
Turkey baster? 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another one here who has a partner but likes living alone. He lives just round the corner. We share the dog, who has the privilege of having two homes!!! I don't have kids. As an only child, I learned pretty young how to keep myself occupied when other people weren't around and, much as I love my friends, am an independent little soul. Now I'm into my early fifties, I doubt I'll change.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My friend hit 40 and had a baby by herself using a donor. However, she has a good job and inherited a house from her parents.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.