Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't say she was Pauline Quirk but it was obvious. Ha, sorry if I worded it terribly. I'd had a glass of wine.

Also, I recall she was very lovely.
I’m glad she was lovely because I quite like her. Robson not so much

My daughter has met quite a few celebrities through her job. Most of them have been nice, including Jeff Goldblum, Declan Donnelly and Jennifer Saunders. Her favourite is Alan Carr. She said he was lovely, and friendly to everyone.
Her least favourite is David Walliams, he spoke to people like dirt. Including saying “Oi you” when he wanted someone’s attention.
He gives me the right creeps. Can’t stand him either. One trick pony

Reactions: 17
I would love to hang out with Alan Carr. He gives off nice vibes but he is hysterically funny too.
Did you see him on Rylan's Instagram stories on Saturday night? Singing karaoke and then jumping in the pool fully clothed. It was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Walliams is such a predator. He's bisexual, right, but he plays up his campness to make women feel comfortable with him and tries to take advantage, copping feels etc and is like, oh it's fine I'm camp!

Reactions: 41
I rest my case. She looks much better with her hair this colour than the blonde straw at the moment
1661164592349.png

Reactions: 35
I’ve heard only negative things re: Walliams. Predator of the publishing industry.

Reactions: 26
She probably had to lighten it for the grey upkeep. Women who never were blonde sometimes become blond when trying to keep on top of the greys is a problem. Hairdressers usually recommend it.
I can relate. And I'm a lot younger than her

Reactions: 8
Like most showbiz luvvies tbf.
Yes I think most luvvies have open marriages/relationships until one of them gets fed up of it. I agree I think they did seem to have a solid marriage, even if he/they weren't completely exclusive. They were equals financially and career wise, so its not as if he was trapping her in an unhappy marriage and shagging around ( like Rio Ferdinand) she seemed like a no nonsense woman who would not have put up with anything she didn't want to, and had the means to walk away if she wanted. It does seem very quick to be moving on though, and I wouldn't want to be his new girlfriend so soon after his wife had died. As others have said, men seem to want to hook up as soon as the wife has died. Women seem to be happier on their own. I would rather stick pins in my eyes than get married again if something happened to my husband or we split up.

Reactions: 24
She probably had to lighten it for the grey upkeep. Women who never were blonde sometimes become blond when trying to keep on top of the greys is a problem. Hairdressers usually recommend it.
My hairdresser has said the total opposite despite my grey hair! 😄
Despite being a very tactful person she said Choccie blonde doesn't suit you! So it will be dark blonde at the lightest.
Years ago I did admire an older persons hair and she said it was a high lift tint (I think) where part of your hair is left grey and the other part looked a mix of colours to me so even though she had brown hair it didn't look harsh.

Reactions: 5
Male moving on versus women.

In this debate I often think of Cilla Black and Paul McCartney. Similar ages, backgrounds, both famous.

Both famously married and devotedly to Linda and Bobby respectively

When they both lost their partners Paul had an ill advised marriage to Heather Mills (the complete opposite to Linda) fairly soon. That ended, he got wed again. Cilla never did get married again. (I know she has a reputation about being horrible but leaving that aside, it is just the similarities between them evoke comparisons.)

I do think men “replace” women quicker than the other way around. It’s more complicated than that but I think men can compartmentalise more than women. That was then, but I am moving on.

Reactions: 23
It’s the children I feel sorry for as they’re still so young. I’m not in his situation, but surely put your kids’ needs first in their grieving - your needs can wait a bit I think. Mothers get this, fathers not so much.

Reactions: 27
Male moving on versus women.

In this debate I often think of Cilla Black and Paul McCartney. Similar ages, backgrounds, both famous.

Both famously married and devotedly to Linda and Bobby respectively

When they both lost their partners Paul had an ill advised marriage to Heather Mills (the complete opposite to Linda) fairly soon. That ended, he got wed again. Cilla never did get married again. (I know she has a reputation about being horrible but leaving that aside, it is just the similarities between them evoke comparisons.)

I do think men “replace” women quicker than the other way around. It’s more complicated than that but I think men can compartmentalise more than women. That was then, but I am moving on.
You’re absolutely right! Also, I think if there are kids involved women tend to put them first whilst men will put their own needs and feelings first.
I think this tends to be the case in life anyway (most of the time, not all!)

Obviously it was up to her, but I think Cilla went to the other extreme. Nothing at all wrong in moving into another relationship and finding happiness, but when there are young children involved I think timings and priorities are very important.

Reactions: 13
You’re absolutely right! Also, I think if there are kids involved women tend to put them first whilst men will put their own needs and feelings first.
I think this tends to be the case in life anyway (most of the time, not all!)

Obviously it was up to her, but I think Cilla went to the other extreme. Nothing at all wrong in moving into another relationship and finding happiness, but when there are young children involved I think timings and priorities are very important.
Generally (and with exceptions of course) men's needs and wants are fulfilled by having a woman in their life (keeping the house, cooking, cleaning, mothering, friendship and sex) while women need men far less for all of that stuff. The older and more solvent I get I genuinely wonder what men bring to the table sometimes but that's for a different thread I guess. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
In that case Billi marrying him, getting divorced quickly and taking him to the cleaners before he has a chance to spend his way through it all is looking like an increasingly smart move. He's early 30s now so probably only got another couple of years left as a player.
He's without a club now and I haven't seen any transfer gossip about anyone coming in for him. Maybe they're going to relocate up north where it's cheaper, capitalize on any profit on the house they have now?

I've been reading along getting totally confused over Jordan 'happy place happy place' North because in my head I was seeing Joel Dommett 😆 I've sorted myself out now.

I listen to Alan Carr's travel podcast and he always seems like the kind of guy who'd happily strike up a friendship with anyone if they got along. Total opposite of Walliams.

Reactions: 16
Generally (and with exceptions of course) men's needs and wants are fulfilled by having a woman in their life (keeping the house, cooking, cleaning, mothering, friendship and sex) while women need men far less for all of that stuff. The older and more solvent I get I genuinely wonder what men bring to the table sometimes but that's for a different thread I guess. :ROFLMAO:
Literally have this discussion on a weekly basis with my friends 😂 but yes at the very base level of it men need women but women don’t need men (generally, there will always be exceptions)

Reactions: 21
They do do great bear hugs 🤗

Reactions: 5
He's without a club now and I haven't seen any transfer gossip about anyone coming in for him. Maybe they're going to relocate up north where it's cheaper, capitalize on any profit on the house they have now?

I've been reading along getting totally confused over Jordan 'happy place happy place' North because in my head I was seeing Joel Dommett 😆 I've sorted myself out now.

I listen to Alan Carr's travel podcast and he always seems like the kind of guy who'd happily strike up a friendship with anyone if they got along. Total opposite of Walliams.
I do really wonder if Jordan is gay. On his podcast he 100% talked about gay people as if he's not one of them. Very confusing!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.