Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MPW Jr is an utterly repulsive individual. Over indulged all his life and look at where it’s got him.
The closing statement of his lawyer is total crap, if MPWJ wanted to be a chef he would have done that a decade ago. We all seen him on big brother he’s scum living off daddy and happy to drag everyone down with him. Delighted daddy has cut him off and he’s finally paying his dues excuse the pun

Reactions: 26
Male moving on versus women.

In this debate I often think of Cilla Black and Paul McCartney. Similar ages, backgrounds, both famous.

Both famously married and devotedly to Linda and Bobby respectively

When they both lost their partners Paul had an ill advised marriage to Heather Mills (the complete opposite to Linda) fairly soon. That ended, he got wed again. Cilla never did get married again. (I know she has a reputation about being horrible but leaving that aside, it is just the similarities between them evoke comparisons.)

I do think men “replace” women quicker than the other way around. It’s more complicated than that but I think men can compartmentalise more than women. That was then, but I am moving on.
Men are needier than women. After a long marriage of giving and giving, women are satisfied to just be free. After a long marriage of taking and taking, men just want to take more.

I was thinking of Heather Mills the other day and it hit me to remember just how reviled she was during the Macca breakup - looking back I can't see any justification for it, or what she supposedly did to deserve all that hate other than divorcing a so-called "national treasure".

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Men are needier than women. After a long marriage of giving and giving, women are satisfied to just be free. After a long marriage of taking and taking, men just want to take more.

I was thinking of Heather Mills the other day and it hit me to remember just how reviled she was during the Macca breakup - looking back I can't see any justification for it, or what she supposedly did to deserve all that hate other than divorcing a so-called "national treasure".
'Powerful men' always garner public sympathy

Reactions: 18

I think I may be alone here but he has always given me the creeps. I think he's shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What a complete waste of space. I was in Woking a few weeks back and there was a really tacky looking restaurant there called Lucianos - and then in small letters Marco Pierre White. It’s his other son’s I guess. At least he is grafting, not like the tool in that article.
Did you visit Pizza Hut or Pizza Express whilst you were in Woking. You might have bumped into Prince Andrew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she quit. She doesn’t say she left just that it didn’t suit but she would try and make it look like she made the decision. You wouldn’t leave a job that pays that much unless you have something amazing lined up.
Well let’s hope it’s not big brother

If you want to fall down a Rabbit hole divorce document link

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Tattle friend Stormzy is 72 years old “gatecrashed“ the Monday Night Football post match chat.

”I was just walking past and someone handed me a mic” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When my last relationship ended over a decade ago I decided I was done with men. I’ve never wanted kids so that made it easy. I’m not saying that if the absolutely perfect partner came along I wouldn’t change my mind but I reckon that is as likely as me winning the lottery!

I have a fabulous group of friends - mostly female but some male - and they give me everything I need in life from companionship to fun to support. The only thing missing is sex and frankly I’ve been there done that and I’m not bothered if I never do it again. It’s just not worth all the baggage that goes with it. I guess I could have one night stands but I don’t feel the need. Maybe it’s different if you have a high sex drive. I guess I don’t! 😀
My Mum said the same thing after breaking up with my Dad - after 20 something years together, and one relationship before him. She's just so over men. She wants to spend the rest of her lifetime with just her children, grand-children and friends. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders, and she refuses to go back. Although, a physic did tell her that she'd find love again, but my mum's not having none of it. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I read that as Pauline Quirke was refusing to admit that she was Pauline Quirke, so the gran had said something like, 'Oh, you look just like Pauline Quirke, you could be twins..'
I read it that PQ was pregnant and the gran said it could be twins and PQ wouldn't confirm if she wa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul McCartney led a total hate campaign against Heather Mills, who was at the time the mother of his baby daughter. She was a bit of a twit,- but he was the fool that married her. I think he was genuinely hoping a Beatles fan would kill her, it was insane and I’ve hated him ever since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I was Team Heather. OK she’d made mistakes but didn’t deserve the vile reporting against her. Her crime? Marrying a national treasure.

I completely believed her version of events with regard to the abuse. I can’t forget the story about him throwing her prosthetic leg across the room in anger during one row.

I read before he was also violent with Linda during rows.

Creepy bastard, who should lay off the hair dye.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My Mum said the same thing after breaking up with my Dad - after 20 something years together, and one relationship before him. She's just so over men. She wants to spend the rest of her lifetime with just her children, grand-children and friends. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders, and she refuses to go back. Although, a physic did tell her that she'd find love again, but my mum's not having none of it. :LOL:
She might find love again with a furry friend, like an adorable little rescue pup. Love isn't just confined to fat, hairy, farting men. Fat, hairy farting dogs are so much better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did you visit Pizza Hut or Pizza Express whilst you were in Woking. You might have bumped into Prince Andrew 😂
Didn’t even see a Pizza Express!

I don’t know Woking well, birthplace of that angry angst ridden Jam frontman Paul Weller. It has always been a middle class Surrey town - seems strange he didn’t come from somewhere grittier.

In other news, that famous Italia Conti, performing school of many celebrities, has closed its branches in London and it is now in a new facility in Woking in the town centre!

The thing is, it’s quite a healthy approach, she doesn’t need a relationship and that’s when one might come along. Anyone new would need to enhance her life because she is sorted. I am over them too. If I split with OH I wouldn’t want to have another full time relationship, if any relationship at all. I just cannot be bothered. It’s freeing.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The thing that made me laugh about the Pizza Express in Woking fairytale was that not one person came forward and corroborated the story. Not one member of staff remembers his visit or any pizza loving member of the public dining there on the same evening. Like them or loathe them, everyone remembers an encounter with a member of the RF. Also royal security would have detailed records of where they were and when. No back up to the story, whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing that made me laugh about the Pizza Express in Woking fairytale was that not one person came forward and corroborated the story. Not one member of staff remembers his visit or any pizza loving member of the public dining there on the same evening. Like them or loathe them, everyone remembers an encounter with a member of the RF. Also royal security would have detailed records of where they were and when. No back up to the story, whatsoever.
😂😂😂😂 Had to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I've seen some articles online that paint her in a less than flattering light. I went digging and found this ...

Reactions: 6
My favourite thing about Heather - her and Paul have a daughter called Beatrice who shows musical promise. Heather says she gets that from her!

Plus, she had never heard of Paul McCartney before she started a relationship with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When they started dating and Heather Mills publicly claimed she didn't know the beatles or Paul mccartney (can't recall exactly) it was absolute bull.
She's always been a social climber and opportunist and fantasist (Meghan markle vibes!)
And I can't stand "modest" liverpudlian Macca either. Just having a northern accent and being vegetarian doesn't make you a good man.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.