Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one here who has a partner but likes living alone. He lives just round the corner. We share the dog, who has the privilege of having two homes!!! I don't have kids. As an only child, I learned pretty young how to keep myself occupied when other people weren't around and, much as I love my friends, am an independent little soul. Now I'm into my early fifties, I doubt I'll change.
This is my dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In general women have deeper and closer friendships than men. So when a women’s partner dies there is much more of a support network in place than when it’s a man’s partner who goes. Men tend not to be good at sharing their grief or supporting someone who is grieving so they try to fill the void by getting a new partner. Often it doesn’t work out because they’re doing it for the wrong reasons.
Very good point!

Another one here who has a partner but likes living alone. He lives just round the corner. We share the dog, who has the privilege of having two homes!!! I don't have kids. As an only child, I learned pretty young how to keep myself occupied when other people weren't around and, much as I love my friends, am an independent little soul. Now I'm into my early fifties, I doubt I'll change.
Sounds like absolute heaven!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura Whitmore has quit Love Island if anyone is remotely interested !

Laura Whitmore QUITS Love Island after two years

#

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Laura Whitmore has quit Love Island if anyone is remotely interested !

Laura Whitmore QUITS Love Island after two years

#
I don’t think she quit. She doesn’t say she left just that it didn’t suit but she would try and make it look like she made the decision. You wouldn’t leave a job that pays that much unless you have something amazing lined up.

Reactions: 19
Lots of people online are saying Maura Higgins should take over. I completely agree, I think she would pretty great and has the obvious link to the show.

Reactions: 15
Whitbore has no natural warmth or empathy. She never even looked like she was having fun presenting the show. Complete opposite of Caroline who always came across as full of love for it.

Reactions: 29
The reviews for Lucianos aren’t great. Small chain apparently.

We're not allowed in there as they wouldn't give my daughter's friend a job after the trial shift she did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t live with my partner we co-parent our son, he lives about 25 minutes away and we see him a few times a week. I love my independence and it means that when the 3 of us are together it’s special family time that we make the effort for rather than being by the every day stuff. It’s different but we’re happy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Damien is actually a really good musician, I’m fairly sure he had a publishing deal when he was younger, but went down the acting route instead. He’s always been a song writer and plays classical guitar to a very impressive level. He’s always had musician friends as a result, so I assume - given Alison’s links to London, being friends with the likes of Kate Moss etc - their circles had mixed previously.

One thing I would worry about is that Alison is (or certainly has been) a bit of a wild child, is open about her social drug use and drinking, seems very much of the rock n roll set, so this could be ripe for a cringeworthy mid life crisis for Damien.
Damien lived in Camden on the same road as Amy Winehouse.
As a Camden lad I dont doubt he wouldve known her in the odd social circle as well as being used to the crazy rock and roll life of camden. 🤪
He is in a band too now.
Damien is my crush. Alison is a lucky lady😉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.