Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never read anything negative about Pauline Quirk. She seems very private and oh so different from Linda Robson.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never read anything negative about Pauline Quirk. She seems very private and oh so different from Linda Robson.
I read PQ had an affair when she was a pretty young actor, with someone famous who helped advance her career. I cant remember who it was tho, except he was considerably older than her.

• Wow
I read PQ had an affair when she was a pretty young actor, with someone famous who helped advance her career. I cant remember who it was tho, except he was considerably older than her.
I remember she was in The Elephant Man at the beginning of her career, maybe it was Anthony Hopkins or John Hurt

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the last 8 pages...

Funny and fantastic comments about Emma Watson...victorian lice infested and Julius Cesaar had me gaffawing!!

We have had a bit of Max Beesley and Cliff pop up too

And then this...random 🤣

Love this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only on thread 2 and I’m loving it! Dunno if this has been mentioned before (as I said I’m only on thread 2) but I used to live with a girl who ran in the same circles as KP and her trashy mates after she split from Pete. You know how Pete has always said there’s a BIG reason why he ended the marriage, but he’ll never talk publicly about it to protect his children? Also KP shouted loudly about him leaving her just after a miscarriage? Apparently it’s well known in what was their circle that KP had a surgical procedure whilst pregnant even though it would risk the pregnancy - Pete told her not to have it or he would leave, she went ahead and did it, miscarried the baby, and he was true to his word…. No idea if it’s true and this was many many years ago now, but it certainly makes a lot of sense if it is!
This is interesting. If you have time, pop onto the KP thread, we love to hear any tea over there :)

• Heart
I met Pauline Quirk when I was on vacation with my Grandparents. I must have been.. 8 or 9. I'm 37 just now. My Gran kept hinting that they could be twins and she wouldn't come out and say she was.. But she was. She knew we knew but it was just one of those unspoken things. She was lovely. It was the Hotel Bali In Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol circa early 90's and she was with her bf/husband. She was funny and kind. Always stuck with me.

Reactions: 20
I'm sure it will come out in time. I feel for his family.
It keeps pissing me of the slagloids keep mentioning how close his location is the the clinic. It's like they know something we don't know but speculating is fruitless. Look what happened with that rugby player. Weeks of speculating they'd done some crazy sexual satanic blood sex game when really he'd beat the tit out of her and died whilst doing it.

Reactions: 30
Rupert is great in Servant and Daniel was hilarious in The Lost City.Yes,they were pretty terrible in the HP films,but they have both really grown as actors.Emma never did.She remains an aggressively mediocre actress.
Did you see sick note I really enjoyed that, thought they might of done another series they left it like they could of done.

Reactions: 3
I remember she was in The Elephant Man at the beginning of her career, maybe it was Anthony Hopkins or John Hurt
Oh yes I remember her in that film. She’s done considerably better than Robson. She was in the BBC adaptation of David Copperfield as well.

Just catching up on the last 8 pages...

Funny and fantastic comments about Emma Watson...victorian lice infested and Julius Cesaar had me gaffawing!!

We have had a bit of Max Beesley and Cliff pop up too

And then this...random 🤣

Love this thread!
I thought it was a bit random when I wrote it but you can be random on this thread 😁it’s allowed

Reactions: 3
It’s difficult for the monkeys of the gutter press, poor things. Darius was talented, moderately successful and well thought of in the industry. Not an ounce of sleaze, therefore very few column inches.

The fact that he didn’t share every cough, fart and splutter of his life like so many others has made him a target for insidious speculation and rumour from the media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ewwwwwwwwww :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Anyone remember Gary Busey on Big Brother? One bleeping weirdo.

I was listening to a song the guy who played Biff from Back to The Future wrote and he wasn't complimentary about Gary Busey in it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.