Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ooh where did you hear this? Jordan is absolutely entitled to keep his private life private. But it makes me sad if he feels he has to keep his homosexuality (if he is) quiet for whatever reason. Scott Mills hid it for quite a few years on Radio1. But things have changed now and Scott is now openly gay. As is Dean McCulloch who presents on R1.
He has insinuated on the radio. He was talking about snoring the other day ā€œApparently I snoreā€ but ā€œwe donā€™t talk about those thingsā€ šŸ™„ For years Scott was on the radio and simply didnā€™t mention his personal life. If he doesnā€™t want to talk about it why does he keep bringing it up??!! I would say Vick is just as bad but she loves all the attention she get re Calvin Harris.

Reactions: 10
Yep, really it is. It's a form of congenital thyroid deficiency, resulting in life long developmental delays and physical challenges. Which is why it is/was used as slang for stupid-acting people.

Some people still use it but it genuinely should be retired, IMHO.
Wasnt that word used in Monsters Inc? When Mike corrects Randall?
I didn't actually know it was a derogatory term, thankyou for the education šŸ‘

No!!!! Not another micky bubbles!! Aka Michael buble.. you have crushed me!!
Like Anton Du Beke, Tony BeakšŸ˜±šŸ˜„

I do like Anton,and George, btw

No!!!! Not another micky bubbles!! Aka Michael buble.. you have crushed me!!
Like Anton Du Beke, Tony BeakšŸ˜±šŸ˜„

I do like Anton,and George, btw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He needs to get over this nowā€¦ dragging it around like a corpse behind him
He's the one who keeps mentioning it now. He keeps bringing up how ' hurt' he is, and how could the police and BBC do this to poor innocent National Treasure Cliff?

Reactions: 15
The use (and offensiveness) of words can change over time.

Here 'up North', you could sometimes be called a berk, meaning idiot. It's not considered offensive, but is a shortened version of Berkeley Hunt, the rhyming slang ...
I was on a course for work and absolutely stunned that the word queer is now completely acceptable it use to be highly offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree. All the way through the film I kept thinking who could play the part better. She was a bit of a let down.
Having said that, I loved Dan as the beast :love:
She is cast in films purely to get the Harry Potter fans into the cinema. She has no screen presence or charisma. She also decided to take the cash for it yet then tried to reverse justify appearing in a Disney fairytale making herself sound like the fake feminist she is. She was awful as Jo March in Little Women too. Jo was the only one with spark and personality in LW yet she turned her into a po faced Hermione Tribute Act.

Reactions: 31
To be fair, most people like to be paid for their work.
But then she tried to moralise about Disney Princesses and how much more feminist Belle was than Cinderella. She's right about Disney Princesses and she has the money to refuse to do Disney Princess films. She took the money then refused to wear the 18th century costume in the way it was designed.

Reactions: 8
So Ben and Jen got married yesterday in an overblown ceremony on his Georgia estateā€¦. And interestingly his brother Casey didnā€™t go.

Reactions: 13
She is cast in films purely to get the Harry Potter fans into the cinema. She has no screen presence or charisma. She also decided to take the cash for it yet then tried to reverse justify appearing in a Disney fairytale making herself sound like the fake feminist she is. She was awful as Jo March in Little Women too. Jo was the only one with spark and personality in LW yet she turned her into a po faced Hermione Tribute Act.
I get the impression that all of her characters, including Hermione, are basically just slight variants of her actual personality.

Reactions: 18
She wasnā€™t Jo in Little Women, she was Meg. Thought she played that role ok as Meg was the least interesting of the March sisters in the book. But I agree she is a very dull and average at best actress.

Reactions: 12
She wasnā€™t Jo in Little Women, she was Meg. Thought she played that role ok as Meg was the least interesting of the March sisters in the book. But I agree she is a very dull and average at best actress.
i thought she was an okay meg too (sometimes dodgy accent aside) - sheā€™s the most dull march sister and gives the actress nothing to work with.

she did only get that role because emma stone dropped out though and also, weirdly, rarely appeared on the promo trail with the other actresses. i found it odd considering it was by far her biggest (and most critically successful) movie in a while.

So Ben and Jen got married yesterday in an overblown ceremony on his Georgia estateā€¦. And interestingly his brother Casey didnā€™t go.
i think casey seems to stay out of the limelight now, for obvious reasons! maybe he was there and didnā€™t get photographed? he and ben always seemed close.

Reactions: 7
So much for "We ran away to Vegas with just our love to keep us warm...We don't need parties and celebrations....We just need each other.......No big lavish celebrations for us........This is REAL love"

I may be paraphrasing here...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.