Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sat next to her husband and Patsy in a restaurant in Brighton a few years ago, back around the time she did Masked Singer. Definitely still married to the cabby. No sugar daddy unless his tips were big (not a euphemism)
Danielle W drove through a relatives not so nice area of town and shouted "wot you looking at" to the locals when stuck in traffic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Danielle W drove through a relatives not so nice area of town and shouted "wot you looking at" to the locals when stuck in traffic.
Probably looking at her face which looks like it's gone through a combine harvester

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So just because he didn’t respond to your housemate’s pass doesn’t automatically mean he is gay (I’m not saying he isn’t as I think he could be). Straight men can turn down a pass from a woman that they are not attracted to as well. It sounds like something an arrogant man would say “I asked her out and she turned me down. She must be a lesbian. No woman has ever knocked me back”
No, of course not but she worked with him for over a year and I alluded to the context of their conversations, knowing what my friend was like she was inferring. I'm not saying she asked him out and he said no, I'm saying there's more to It. Why does it have to be an argument, this is a speculation thread after all??

There was some chat on twitter when he was on imac where blokes were saying he had been on Grindr whilst working at one of the smaller stations.

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot believe I have just read someone claim Daniel Radcliffe and thundercunting EMMA WATSON were not bad actors in Harry Potter!

They are bleeping appalling!

I think Emma Watson is very plain, and she has that thing so many plain girls have of thinking she looks really good in the reddest lipstick she can find.

She's got that ghastly Head Girl attitude, perfect little student who never puts a foot wrong. Most grow out of it at 16, but not this one. You can see it on those awful Prada photos showing off all of her holier-than-thou freckles.

For her to so publicly demonise JKR for wanting to be referred to as a woman, and yet be happy to cavort on a yacht bought with half a billion pounds worth of stolen pension funds says it all.

I'm sure she was a tax avoider too, but no one seemed to care.

I really hope she one day has a very public downfall. I think the dislike of her could be on the same level as the dislike of Meghan Markle.
They were dreadful, Grint was the most consistent out of the three (and his character had the difficult job of marrying comedy with drama) and the only child actors of note were the ones who played Draco and Luna imo.

I find it funny people have a go at Kristen Stewart's range in comparison to Watson when I at least can recall two great, but subtle performances: Personal Shopper and as a child actor in Panic Room. That alone trumps anything Watson has done in her film career. Not to mention she has won a Cesar (French Oscar equivalent), one of the few Hollywood actors to have done so.

Watson has every right to challenge JKR's opinions, but she's a corporate shill. There isn't any conviction in what she says or believes in. She just follows the crowd. The fact that she is dating the son of a misogynistic pig Green (OK, children aren't like their parents) says it all. She wouldn't bat an eyelid if he wasn't powerful and without connections.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They were dreadful, Grint was the most consistent out of the three (and his character had the difficult job of marrying comedy with drama) and the only child actors of note were the ones who played Draco and Luna imo.

I find it funny people have a go at Kristen Stewart's range in comparison to Watson when I at least can recall two great, but subtle performances: Personal Shopper and as a child actor in Panic Room. That alone trumps anything Watson has done in her film career. Not to mention she has won a Cesar (French Oscar equivalent), one of the few Hollywood actors to have done so.

Watson has every right to challenge JKR's opinions, but she's a corporate shill. There isn't any conviction in what she says or believes in. She just follows the crowd. The fact that she is dating the son of a misogynistic pig Green (OK, children aren't like their parents) says it all. She wouldn't bat an eyelid if he wasn't powerful and without connections.
I think some of the stuff Radcliffe did post HP was okay, not spectaculars but still decent. Emma has never done anything special post-HP.

Personally the best thing DR did post HP was that play he did when we saw everything 😂🍆😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rupert is great in Servant and Daniel was hilarious in The Lost City.Yes,they were pretty terrible in the HP films,but they have both really grown as actors.Emma never did.She remains an aggressively mediocre actress.

Reactions: 22
I said Daniel and Rupert were good in the HP films and I stand by it, agree Emma was bad at the and only marginally improved throughout (probably because her and hermione are same person) and she has got worse since leaving HP.

Daniel since hp has done quite a few low budget smaller movies and has been good in all of them, also seen him on stage a couple of times and was also good. I respect he likes to challenge himself (dramatic plays, broadway musicals, quirky low budget movies, comedies etc) and improve. I don't think he is the best actor ever, but certainly no worse than any other.

Reactions: 12
I can let kids off being a bit wooden in films especially if they had no prior acting experience however I think Daniel and Rupert's acting has greatly improved whereas Emma is still very wooden.

Reactions: 15
You know cretin is a slur like spa$tic ? It refers to a specific medical condition and it is pretty awful to use it as a slur like this.
I just Googled this. I had no idea. I do currently use it, thinking of it in the terms of something like dirtbag, creep, jerk.

I will attempt to remove it from my vocabulary as a slur! Back to 'you're a bleep' then, haha! (Not you, obviously - but as my slurs go!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks ridiculous in that photoshoot. The photographer must have hated her.

Reactions: 16
Why on earth would women be all over some prison loser like he was some kind of massive catch. It was bizarre.
I think chloe wanted her bad boy. Which is pretty pathetic for a grown arse woman.

And why the duck you'd have a kid with someone like that... I think she assumed she'd trap him but he realised he didn't need to keep having sex with her after he'd got an income for life.
The pregnant ex girlfriend/wife Melissa he left her for her for naturally very pretty, from what I remember.

He just saw $$$ and an instant 15 minutes. Physically and morally I wouldn't duck Chloe with Ron Jeremy's riddled dick.

Calista Flockhart? I believe she is
Yes, yes, yes! I literally grew up on Ally McBeal. I love Calista. Even forced myself to watch SuperGirl because I was obsessed with her. Had my hair cut just like hers every season of Ally and my skirts got shorter with her too.

Random fact about, relating to Ally McBeal. I'm starting college (I'm nearly 38) next week and as a treat my bestie (yup, I call my 45 year old male best friend bestie) bought me the entire Ally McBeal / Vonda Shepard back catalogue on CD for me to enjoy when studying! It arrived yesterday. I have no CD player but I WILL soon.

Back in the early 2000's I was in a band, not successful but we got around (in all senses of the words) so when I get a chance I'll settle my arse down and spill some tea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Daniel since hp has done quite a few low budget smaller movies and has been good in all of them, also seen him on stage a couple of times and was also good. I respect he likes to challenge himself (dramatic plays, broadway musicals, quirky low budget movies, comedies etc) and improve. I don't think he is the best actor ever, but certainly no worse than any other.
Daniel is about to star in the Weird Al movie which I think is a really interesting move. He's quite a big music nerd and seems to not take himself seriously (having millions in the bank helps him do niche roles I guess).

Reactions: 7
I liked Daniel in Swiss Army Man, he played the corpse really well, it's a weird but beautiful film. A lot of farting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pregnant ex girlfriend/wife Melissa he left her for her for naturally very pretty, from what I remember.

He just saw $$$ and an instant 15 minutes. Physically and morally I wouldn't duck Chloe with Ron Jeremy's riddled dick.

Yes, yes, yes! I literally grew up on Ally McBeal. I love Calista. Even forced myself to watch SuperGirl because I was obsessed with her. Had my hair cut just like hers every season of Ally and my skirts got shorter with her too.

Random fact about, relating to Ally McBeal. I'm starting college (I'm nearly 38) next week and as a treat my bestie (yup, I call my 45 year old male best friend bestie) bought me the entire Ally McBeal / Vonda Shepard back catalogue on CD for me to enjoy when studying! It arrived yesterday. I have no CD player but I WILL soon.

Back in the early 2000's I was in a band, not successful but we got around (in all senses of the words) so when I get a chance I'll settle my arse down and spill some tea.
I think I might want to be you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I said Daniel and Rupert were good in the HP films and I stand by it, agree Emma was bad at the and only marginally improved throughout (probably because her and hermione are same person) and she has got worse since leaving HP.

I agree Daniel has done interesting stuff that has challenged him as an actor, so he improved and has the career he probably would have ended up either without HP, as a low to middling jobbing actor. He had a bloody cheek to say the least apologising on behalf of JK Rowling to the baying mob. How dare he apologise on behalf of a grown woman like the patronising middle class nepotism kid he is? She has life lessons learnt that he will never have to experience.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Only on thread 2 and I’m loving it! Dunno if this has been mentioned before (as I said I’m only on thread 2) but I used to live with a girl who ran in the same circles as KP and her trashy mates after she split from Pete. You know how Pete has always said there’s a BIG reason why he ended the marriage, but he’ll never talk publicly about it to protect his children? Also KP shouted loudly about him leaving her just after a miscarriage? Apparently it’s well known in what was their circle that KP had a surgical procedure whilst pregnant even though it would risk the pregnancy - Pete told her not to have it or he would leave, she went ahead and did it, miscarried the baby, and he was true to his word…. No idea if it’s true and this was many many years ago now, but it certainly makes a lot of sense if it is!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.