Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but she was the girl who sent a picture with her flaps out to James Arthur who then shared it on twitter.
Unfortunately its still floating around. He's a twit
Your Tattle moniker on here is particularly appropriate re this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, I kinda get that.
I was watching something old recently and he randomly popped up and I was surprised that he was actually good in it and I thought it was a real shame that he'd decided to pack it in to become a massive lump of steaming human excrement rather than staying a quiet and fairly decent actor.
I liked him in Victoria.

I still can't believe he is Richard Ayoade's brother in law. Christmas must be fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker on this amazing thread, easily my favourite on tattle. Only downside is how long it takes to catch up when you've had a few days away!!!
Any tea on George Ezra? I know very little about him, rarely see anything on Mail Online about him, no pap pics etc. Is he as squeaky clean as he comes across, I wonder?

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker on this amazing thread, easily my favourite on tattle. Only downside is how long it takes to catch up when you've had a few days away!!!
Any tea on George Ezra? I know very little about him, rarely see anything on Mail Online about him, no pap pics etc. Is he as squeaky clean as he comes across, I wonder?
Oh god I hope there's no crap on him... I love him 😭

Reactions: 9
aw i hope so - he seems a very sweet man who deliberately seems to avoid fame. as a fellow ocd sufferer i think that it’s great that he’s so open about it and how it affects him too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No idea about that one. Never known it as anything other than a slang word to describe a person acting in a stupid way.
Yep, really it is. It's a form of congenital thyroid deficiency, resulting in life long developmental delays and physical challenges. Which is why it is/was used as slang for stupid-acting people.

Some people still use it but it genuinely should be retired, IMHO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
George Ezra is so BORING! Surely he is the most bland singer on the planet. That "Green green grass" song makes me want to rip my ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
aw i hope so - he seems a very sweet man who deliberately seems to avoid fame. as a fellow ocd sufferer i think that it’s great that he’s so open about it and how it affects him too.
I don't want to ever find out he is anything other than the loveliest man he seems to be.

Can't wait to see him live later in the year.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.