Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people like Vogue people put their travelling whinges out on social media it just makes them look like the dick. Entitled dick.

Reactions: 59
Ugh I'm no fan of TD and DLB but wasn't Teddy Edwardes that awful woman that leaked all the male celeb skype sex tapes a few years ago - Lee Ryan, Kirk Norcross, Ryan Thomas etc....?

IIRC she then claimed that it wasn't her even though her picture was in the top right (someone super imposed her into the skype window apparently).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t look long for this world, unfortunately. I’ve read some pretty lurid stuff about her on the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard thread about parties organised by Turd. She looks tormented, bless her, I hope she has family or some real friends who will intervene very soon or I fear it will be too late.
Oh what lurid stuff? I'd scroll through the turd 💩 thread(s) but it would take me forever

Reactions: 8
Oh what lurid stuff? I'd scroll through the turd 💩 thread(s) but it would take me forever
Despite being a middle aged woman I had to look at tiktok for work (ultimately become hooked on watching moronic videos when bored...) and, boy, there are a lot of people on there calling out cara for being a predatory weirdo, cracking onto women who want nothing to do with her and having wandering hands. Not sure if this is what is being referred to?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
'Literally, the airhostess came down and I was like, 'have you got another aisle seat for this f***ing particular piece of s***e over here?' He was awful.'

and yet HE was the rude one? i’m not even getting the issue: they asked him to move, he was snarky then apparently realised they had a newborn and moved? interesting that she calls him particular but then lists the only seats she’s prepared to sit in on a plane 🤣
I’ve got dodgy knees and can only sit in an aisle seat, they are the only ones I can get out of.
I would be complaining to the cabin crew about the aggressive way these people were speaking to and about me and that I was feeling threatened.

Reactions: 39
There was a bit of discussion on the last thread about Tony Slattery. I know his issues with booze and mental illness are fairly well known, not least due to that documentary he did a couple of years ago. But I do wonder how he’s getting on. I know he’s supposed to be writing a memoir (well, ghost written by a friend and long-time collaborator), but the publication date has been put back a few times now - it’s currently due to be published August next year - which makes me think he may be struggling.
I would definitely read that memoir though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There was a bit of discussion on the last thread about Tony Slattery. I know his issues with booze and mental illness are fairly well known, not least due to that documentary he did a couple of years ago. But I do wonder how he’s getting on. I know he’s supposed to be writing a memoir (well, ghost written by a friend and long-time collaborator), but the publication date has been put back a few times now - it’s currently due to be published August next year - which makes me think he may be struggling.
I would definitely read that memoir though.
That's a shame - just five months ago they were saying 1st September. https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/news/6769/tony-slattery-memoir-retrievals/ Not sure what publishing schedules are like these days, but that would imply to me that the manuscript was basically finished by the time they announced that in March. I wonder if the publisher's legal department is quibbling over some of the content?

Reactions: 11
Despite being a middle aged woman I had to look at tiktok for work (ultimately become hooked on watching moronic videos when bored...) and, boy, there are a lot of people on there calling out cara for being a predatory weirdo, cracking onto women who want nothing to do with her and having wandering hands. Not sure if this is what is being referred to?
It's certainly been suggested before.

Reactions: 4
That's a shame - just five months ago they were saying 1st September. https://www.comedy.co.uk/shop/news/6769/tony-slattery-memoir-retrievals/ Not sure what publishing schedules are like these days, but that would imply to me that the manuscript was basically finished by the time they announced that in March. I wonder if the publisher's legal department is quibbling over some of the content?
Could be, I suppose. Although a year’s delay does suggest to me that it’s either not finished, or requires a complete re-write.
His people issued a tweet back in April saying he wasn’t too well, and he cancelled his gigs too at that point. There’s been very little update since then.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Baffled as to who is employing Cara Delevigne to do anything these days. She is a massive druggie with an inflated ego. No talent to speak of. Likes the sound of her own voice. Not striking in any way. Certainly not glamorous.

I've seen her on her hands and knees in the loos looking for 'something important'. Which was white and in a little plastic bag. Just who you want to see in the pages of Vogue or on television. I am not puritanical about drugs at all and in that world a lot of people are doing them/have done them. But she is just so grubby with it. She doesn't try to hide anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Baffled as to who is employing Cara Delevigne to do anything these days. She is a massive druggie with an inflated ego. No talent to speak of. Likes the sound of her own voice. Not striking in any way. Certainly not glamorous.

I've seen her on her hands and knees in the loos looking for 'something important'. Which was white and in a little plastic bag. Just who you want to see in the pages of Vogue or on television. I am not puritanical about drugs at all and in that world a lot of people are doing them/have done them. But she is just so grubby with it. She doesn't try to hide anything.
When you see the high end brands using her and people like Kirsten Stewart I just don’t get it. They are sulky, spoilt, unattractive brats - hardly aspirational.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Her “acting” is truly abysmal too. I just don’t understand how she gets those opportunities.

Reactions: 30
It is so strange. Women with the money to spend are not interested in Cara Delevigne and Kirsten Stewart. I want to see someone over the age of 35 preferably. If it has to be an actress then I would rather someone like Julianne Moore or Jessica Chastaine. Maybe Amy Adams. Or Kate Beckinsale who is ridiculously gorgeous and well put together and seems to have her tit together.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When people like Vogue people put their travelling whinges out on social media it just makes them look like the dick. Entitled dick.
This, she’s an absolute horrendacunt. I made a mistake but the person legitimately sitting in the seat they’d paid for is a selfish prick?! Errrrrmmmm I think that pair need ti have a word with themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 53
When you see the high end brands using her and people like Kirsten Stewart I just don’t get it. They are sulky, spoilt, unattractive brats - hardly aspirational.
I disagree on "unattractive". But I have a thing for grungy girls and trashy chav boys, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They look like tattoos under her boobs - like writing ??
I think they're tattoos too. And most of the bruises are psoriasis marks.

I do feel sorry for her though. She was brought up by nannies and her oldest sister as her mum struggled to ditch her heroin habit. Nb she did eventually.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.